B.A.P

UNTITLED

 

HIMCHAN's P.O.V

 

 

I tapped my pen on top of a closed book as I dart my eyes from the wall clock to this person that calls himself my teacher and speaks some foreign language. Seriously?

As the clock's long hand move every second, I can finally smell freedom approaching. One last tick...

RIIIIIIING!!

The sound of happiness rang through the whole classroom and hall way.

"HELL YEAH~ FREEDOM!!" I yelled as I shove my stuff inside my bag, zipping it and slung it over my shoulder, heading out.

I happily skipped through the hallway humming a tune. Taking my phone out of my pocket to text the others. A few random girls said their goodbyes to me so I flashed them a smile and waved goodbye. They walked away spazzing. The charms of Kim HimChan, even a goddess can't resist me.
 


To: Daehyun | Youngjae | Jongup | Zelo

Ayo! Let's all meet up at the front gates. Don't keep me waiting! ^^

 


I was skipping to my locker when my phone vibrated. I took it out the answered "Yeoboseyo~!" I was definitely on a good mood even though I'll be risking my precious life going to the tigress's masion. Yongguk did say they picked someone up earlier. Maybe it's some hot chic. I giggled at the thought.

"Yah! Himchan hyung! Are you listening" Youngjae's voice boomed through the phone. I had to distance the phone from my ear.

"Mianhaeyo Youngjae-ah! What was that again?" I asked.

"AISH hyung! Do I have to repeat everything twice?!

"Yes you do" I chimed to annoy him a little more. Keke.

"Whatever hyung! I can't find Daehyun anywhere! He wasn't in my class anymore when it ended"

"MWOH?! That punk!"
 

 

 



DAEHYUN's P.O.V

 



I know Youngjae wouldn't just let me go easilly after class so I'm planning to escape. Good thing that he sits in the front row while I sit at the very back. Another door is located at the back, just a few chairs away from me. Piece of cake.

Time to put my plan into action. I elbowed the guy next to me and told him to tell the others beside him to give me way or else they'll be limping home. When they did, I glanced at the teacher. Tch! Didn't seem to give a damn. I crouched down and crawled my way out of this prison. I got a lot of better things to do than look for X.

When I finally got out of the classroom, I stood up, dusted my pants and made a quick run for it, making sure that no one from BAP saw me. Swiftly darted through the hallways, I finally reached my car when the bell for dismissal rang. Just in time. I went in my car and drove off.
 

 

 

 



JONGUP's P.O.V

 



Himchan hyung was really pissed when he found out Daehyun hyung already left school. Zelo finally came out and jogged to where me, Himchan hyung and Youngjae hyung are waiting.

"Where's Daehyun hyung?" the maknae asked.

"Aish! That hard headed Daehyun already left" Youngjae answered, voice full of irritation.



"Whatever! Kaja! Let's just go. We can't do anything anyways. We can't even contact him." Himchan hyung just plainly stated. I just shook my head in disapproval. Daehyun hyung what are you doing with your life? We all walked off to our seperate cars, well except for Zelo since he still doesnt have a driver's licence so he just went with me in my car.



It didn't take long before we stopped in front of Yeonhee noona's mansion. Me and Zelo hopped off and trailed behind the hyungs who are approaching the entrance. Youngjae hyung didn't even bother knocking since we treat each other's home like our own. Well, except for Himchan hyung who thinks Yeonhee noona's mansion is a lion's den.



We all entered in and saw Yeonhee noona heading upstairs. She noticed us. "Oh you're here! Good! Cause someone's been waiting for you in the living room."

 

We all grew curious so we proceeded to the living room.


We saw a girl with black hair. We couldn't see who it was because her back was facing us.



Himchan hyung cleared his throat "uhm.. Excuse me..."
 

 

 

 



SEUNGIN's P.O.V

 



I was patiently waiting for the boys when I heard someone clear his throat then spoke. "uhm.. Excuse me..."



I turned my back and heard gasps when I finally faced them "OMO!" was all that came out of my mouth. In front of me were 4 ridiculously handsome men. My jaw dropped. They looked exactly how I remembered them, only manlier and older.



"SEUNGIN NOONA!!" Junhong ran and enveloped me in a tight embrace. Then quickly they all ran to me and gave me the tightest hug. I couldn't breathe.

" $@&?%#*$&@!!" muffled sounds came out of my mouth.

"What is it noona" Junhong asked. Babo! I can'tbreathe.

"C-can't....b-b-breathe" I said. Then realizing the situation, they pulled away.

"Oh sorry Seungin-ah" Jongup said rubbing his nape.



"SEUNGIN-ah!! I missed you so much baby!" Himchan oppa chimed holding me in arm's length then gave me wet kisses on both of my cheeks. I scrunched my nose and faked disgust.

Youngjae oppa pulled me out of Himchan oppa's grasp then eyed me from head to toe. "Yah! Have you not been eating a lot and have been sleeping less? You're so small." he scolded me.

"Yah! I'm not that small! It's just that you're a guy and guys grew a lot taller. But I missed you too oppa!" I giggled.



"Wow Seungin-ah, you're a lot prettier now" Jongup complimented.

"Aw thanks Jongupie~ You're also pretty handsome yourself. In fact you all grew up to be very handsome. I never thought you'd be like this" I teased them.

"Yah~ Are you implying that we looked ugly before?" Youngjae feigned hurt.

"Sort of..." then I laughed.

"Really noona?" Junhong asked, doing aegyo. Aigoo! I wanna put him in my pocket.

"Aw! Ofcourse not Junhong-ah" I assured him. Standing on my toes to reach his head and pat it. Uwaa~ so tall.

"Noona, I'm not Junhong anymore, I'm Zelo. But if you want you can still call me Junhong." He beamed. "Well, as long as you give cherry tomatoes."

"Araso Jello-ah but what's with you and cherry tomatoes?"

"They are delicious and they are mine!" he exclaimed. "Where is Yongguk hyung by the way?"

"Oh! Right! He's in the kitchen, cooking." I answered.



"Are you sure about letting Yongguk cook? Last time he did, he made really really really spicy ramen and even made me finish everything!" Himchan oppa worriedly asked.

"I don't mind. I miss eating really spicy food anyways." I beamed then I thought I saw them gulp.
 


~~~~~
 


Moments later we were still enjoying a nice chat, Yeonhee also joined us.



Yongguk oppa emerged from the kitchen and shove Junhong aside to sit next to Yeonhee. I raised a brow. Hmm.. Fishy..



"Yeonhee noona?" Junhong spoke.

"Neh Junhong-ah?"

"Are you and Yongguk hyung together?" Junhong innocently blinked.



Yeonhee was surprised of the maknae's sudden outburst.



We all looked at the 'rumoured couple' waiting for their response. Yeonhee blinked for a while. Yongguk oppa looked at her lovingly, using his thumb to caress Yeonhee's hand then he nodded. I knew it!



"Yes we are!" Yeonhee looked at us and beamed with the brightest smile.



All their eyes widened except for Junhong who approved. "Yah! Yongguk are you sure about what you're getting yourself into?" Himchan oppa teased but happiness was evident in his eyes.



"Yah Himchan! You want me to dig your grave?!" Yeonhee glared.

"As a concerned chinggu, I'm just worried for him" Himchan oppa shot back.

"Tch! Concern my !"



Then as usual they bickered. They never change.



Everything was just as how I remembered it, but something; or rather someone is missing...



I didnt wanna ask about him because I don't want to spoil the happy moment.



*Little did Seungin know, each and everyone of them were thinking the same and just like her they didn't want to spoil the moment.*
 


...Daehyun where are you?...

 

 


Author's note:

annyeong~!

sorry about the first few boring chapters. but please bear with me.

I might put the initiation of the bet in the next chapter.

please subscribe! kamsa! *bows*

chuk~! ^3^

 

love,

Bluebowtie