Bottled Water

UNTITLED

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

Lunch came. I was walking with Jongup to the cafeteria. We coincidentally saw Daehyun oppa going there too. As we entered my eyes landed on our table and as usual Himchan oppa and Yeonhee were having an argument again while Yongguk oppa just looked at them with amusement. I shook my head. Those two will never change. Ever.

I went back to our table after getting my lunch. I sat beside Jongup and in front of me was Yeonhee. Daehyun oppa sat beside me when he came.

 

“Noona, can I have your cherry tomatoes?” Junhong asked while eyeing my food with interest.

“Of course, Junhong-ah” I pushed my tray to him but Daehyun oppa held it back.

“Zelo-yah, didn’t you already take Jongup and Yeonhee’s cherry tomatoes? Look at your noona. She’s skinny.” Daehyun oppa scolded.

“Sorry” Junhong mumbled.

“Don’t worry Junhong, noona will give you a lot of cherry tomatoes when you visit my house.” I assured the maknae.

“Gee! Thanks noona!” he beamed and continued eating his unfinished meal.

 

BAP (except for Junhong and Daehyun) and Yeonhee stared at me and Daehyun. Their eyes hinting curiosity, as if we were an exotic zoo animal.

"Mwoh? What's wrong?" I asked them as I scooped my food and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Oh nothing but something smells fishy. Right gummy bear?" Yeonhee shifted her gaze from me to Yongguk oppa. Did she just do aegyo?! Oh hell no! My left eye twitched at Yeonhee's fluffiness towards her boyfriend.

"My eyes! They're burning! Seriously?! Gummy bear?! My toys have much more manlier names than that!" Himchan oppa dramatically rubbed lidded eyes.

"Yeah right! Like Squishy and Mr. Cuddles?!" Yeonhee glared at him.

"Yah! I was 8 when I named them!" He defended.

 

I started eating my food when I caught a glimpse of the girl that spilled water on me. She was walking to our direction. What is she gonna do this time? I looked at Yeonhee. She also noticed the girl and was now glaring at her. The girl didn’t look so tough like the last time she bullied me but instead she looked kind of scared. She halted at our table.

“Uhm…Seungin-ssi, I’m sorry for bullying you.” She was looking down.

“Is Seungin down there? Look at her when you’re talking to her.” Yeonhee snapped at her.

The girl looked up and met eyes with me. “Seungin-ssi, I’m sorry for everything.” She then bowed.

“…ehr…” I was out of words. I don’t know what to say. It's okay? You are forgiven? Just don’t do it next time?  I don’t know what to say. I just nodded. It’s a good thing Yeonhee spoke for me.

“Mhmm… Go now. Disperse.” Yeonhee shooed her away. I kinda felt sorry for her.

Then one by one the students who bullied me also apologized. Yeonhee looked at them with satisfying eyes. She must’ve threatened asked them to say sorry.

 

“Whoo. That was a relief. I thought it would never be over.” Youngjae oppa remarked after. 

I nodded in agreement, suddenly feeling my phone vibrate. I bought a new cell phone since my last one got broken from the bullying incident. I fished it out of my pocket and read the message. It's from Jinyoung oppa.

 

'Hey there little bunny. Did you eat already?'

'I'm eating lunch now oppa. How about you? How come I never saw you today?'

'I already ate lunch. I didn't go to school today since I had business to attend to. Oh btw, can I ask you a favor? ^^'

'Sure thing oppa! What is it?'

I placed another spoonful of food in my mouth and just let the spoon stay there.

'Cause you see it's my cousin's birthday and I don't know what to buy. Can you help me later after school? Well, that is if you're not busy ^^’

'Omo jinjja? Of course I'll help you oppa!' I pulled the spoon out of my mouth and slowly chewed the food. With puffed cheeks I look like a squirrel now.

'Aw thanks little bunny. And since you're gonna help me, I'll treat you to something. Or we can have a date! ^^ '

 

My eyes widened. I made a mistake of inhaling deeply and choked on my food. I swallowed hard and coughed. I was pounding my chest while Jongup was gently patting my back.

Just then a bottled water materialized in front of my face. Then I remembered not buying my own drink. Babo. It was from Daehyun oppa. I hesitated for a while, but then again I was choking hard so I took the water, uncapped it and took long satisfying gulps.

 

I sighed in relief, feeling the chewed food slide down my esophagus. "Thanks for the water oppa. Ehehe. I’ll just go and buy you another one.”

His stare shifted from me to the bottled water that I was holding and without hesitation he took it from me and drank it. My mouth hung open. The others stared at him in disbelief.

 

"Hyung and noona just shared an indirect kiss!" Junhong teased.

I gaped at the maknae. INDIRECT KISS?

"Zelo-yah, do you want to have a direct kiss with the floor?" Daehyun stared at Junhong with an impassive expression.

 

"Cut it out you two." Yongguk oppa scolded them then turned to me and smiled. "Seungin-ah, why did you choke your life out after looking at your phone? Is someone sending you death threats?"

"Aniyo! It's just Jinyoung oppa." I passed my phone to Yongguk oppa for him to read the message.

His eyes scanned every letter of the message. He raised a brow then smiled. "So you're having a date with Jinyoung?" he passed me back my phone.

"Well, sorta like that." I shrugged.

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN's P.O.V

 

Just as Yongguk hyung said those words, my jaw clenched. A date?! With that Jinyoung guy?! He smells like grapes! I don’t trust people that smell like grapes. Oh hell no! Not on my watch. Need to think of something.

I wanted to grab Seungin's phone and text him. 'Oh sorry Jinyoung, I can't have a date with you. You’re not worthy of my time.'

 

Just then Himchan hyung opened his mouth. You go hyung! Convince her not to go.

"But baby girl, I thought we'll be dating?" he opposed. What a douche. I take back what I said. You hyung!

"Oppa, you never told me that we're going on a date." Seungin shook her head.

“B-but…” Hyung pouted. Ew.

 

"Seungin-ah, we better get to class or we'll be late." Jongup interrupted.

"Ne Jonguppie~ Bye guys" Seungin said as she stood up after glancing at her watch.

If I can't stop their date I'll just deteriorate improve it. I gulped down the remaining water and smirked as an evil scheme was brewing in my head.

 

 

 

 

SEUNGIN's P.O.V

 

The clock's hand was ticking painfully slow. I was so excited to go on a 'date' with Jinyoung oppa. My classmates groaned as our teacher wrote endless homeworks on the board. Copying what my teacher wrote on the board the bell finally rang.

I jumped off my seat after keeping my things in my bag which I then slung on my back. Jongup was fixing his things and putting everything in his bag while I waited patiently for him.

"Kaja Seungin-ah, you still have a date." He said as he stood up brushing specks of dust off his pants and offered me his arm.

I laughed at his action but slung my arm on his.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE's P.O.V

 

Jinyoung was patiently waiting for Seungin just outside their school. When he finally caught a glimpse of her, he smiled from ear to ear.

Jongup and Seungin just stopped right beside Jinyoung's car.

Jinyoung being the gentleman he is, opened the car door for her. She happily stepped inside.

 

"Take good care of her, hyung." Jongup waved at them.

"Will do." Jinyoung saluted.

 

"Why do I feel like I'm sending my own daughter off?" Jongup smile and walked to his car.

 

A particular brunette was observing them behind a tree not far from their school. He smiled evilly and went in his car, following the couple.

 

 

 

 

YEONHEE's P.O.V

 

"Junhong-ah, what would you like to eat?" I asked the boy who was sitting at the table staring innocently at me.

"Anything as long as you made it, noona." he beamed.

"Arasso, Junhong-ah. How about some kimchi fried rice?" I asked, taking out ingredients from the fridge and pantry.

"Ne noona. I'll help you!" he stood up and helped me carry the ingredients.

 

Me and my dongseng were busily cutting the meat when I heard the doorbell rang. I perked up.

"I don’t remember expecting visitors." I dried my hands clean to go open the door.

 

“Coming!” I yelled passing by the living room. I straightened my shirt then opened the door.

“Seungin?” Stepping aside to let her in.

“I didn’t expect your date would be over so soon.” I started walking back to the kitchen while she trailed behind me.

“Me neither.” She mumbled. I can sense the disappointment in her voice.

“Why did he do something stupid? Is he a jerk?” I stopped midway and turned my head to her.

“Aniyo!” She shook her hands in front of her. “Actually he was a really really nice guy. The perfect example of a gentleman.”

“Really? Why? what happened?” I asked her when we reached the kitchen.

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear readers!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Thank you for reading

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida~! *bows*

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie