Call me Oppa

UNTITLED

 

Seungin’s P.O.V

 

Yeonhee and BAP kept bugging me about going to the Bang Corporation’s party. Hell no! They even made Junhong beg. I had to resist the urge to listen to his pleas. Yeonhee eventually gave up knowing that she couldn’t force me.

 

It was another day in school. Even though I really like the subject but why couldn’t I keep my mind on the lesson? Oh yeah. You’re busy thinking about the first meeting you had with Daehyun. Babo.

I couldn’t help but think of his brown messy hair that fell perfectly in place, plump lips, cute nose and those beautiful eyes. Come to think of it his eyes looked kinda empty. He didn’t even say hi. *pouts* Then realizing what I was thinking. My face scrunched. Ew Seungin. You sound like a Love sick puppy. I costantly hit my head on my notebook.

The teacher noticed the stupidity that I was doing and scolded me. “Choi Seungin! Pay attention”

I abruptly sat up on my seat. “Joesonghamnida Seonsaengnim” I apologised. My classmates snickered behind me.

 

Classes ended before I knew it. Tonight’s the party, which means another alone time with myself since umma and Seunghyun oppa are going too. BAP and Yeonhee went home early but Yongguk oppa stayed because he had business to attend to. Whatever that is. But he promised that he’ll drive me home.

 

I was walking to my locker when this girl blocked my way. I side-stepped to continue walking. She did the same. What the?! I looked up only to see her glaring at me. The fudge did I do to you, fake-blond monkey? I wasn’t afraid of her though.

“Yes?” I asked her nicely.

“Why are you hanging out with BAP, nerdy?” she asked crossing her arms.

Nerdy? Seriously?! I cocked my head to the side. So this is about hanging out with my friends. “Cause they’re my friends.”

“Friends?! Are you trying to make me laugh?” she sneered. “Stay away from BAP!” she warned then took my glasses and crushed it on the floor. Giving me another disgusted look then walked away. I just shook my head at her immaturity.

 

As I headed out to the parking lot, there was this guy waving at me. I couldn’t see his face clearly. Not sure if it’s Yongguk oppa, I didn’t wave back but just walked to him. As I neared him, I realized it was really Yongguk oppa.

“Oh oppa! Mianhae, I didn’t recognize your face when you waved at me.” I scratched my nape.

“Jinjja? Did Yeonhee break your glasses again?” he asked.

“Aniyo, I accidentally stepped on it. Silly me.” I lied.

“Oh I see. Well than, let’s get you home.” He showed me his signature gummy smile.

“Neh” I saluted.

 

 

That evening—

 

I’m currently trying to chase away boredom by opening the fridge every minute to see if its contents would magically multiply. Pathetic! It’s been 3 hours since umma and oppa left. I’ve done my homework and surfed every channel on TV. I have no one to talk to and nothing to do.

Then an idea popped in my mind.

I’m gonna go buy more edible stuff to shove in my mouth. Ehehe. The maids told me to stay in the house and they’ll buy the food instead but I told them I won’t take long. I took umma’s car. And luckily I spotted a store not far here earlier.

 

As I drove farther from the mansion, the store’s huge lit signs came into view. It’s nearly 10 pm so I doubt a lot of people are here. I parked the car then went in the store.

I went to every aisle, grabbing anything that would satisfy my cravings. I was in front of a fridge debating whether I should take apple or lemon juice. My brows furrowed in concentration. Then decided to take both instead. My eyes landed on my basket that was almost full of junk. Satisfied of the things I took, I turned my heels only to be surprised of what’s in front of me. A masked male, I know it was him because of his gorgeous eyes.

 

“Daehyun? What are you doing here?” I tilted my head.

“Grocery” he lifted the food-filled basket. Although the words that came out of his mouth were muffled, I can still understand them.

“Aren’t you going to the party?” I asked him.

He shook his head. What an interesting conversation.

 

*awkward silence*

 

“Do you wanna eat icecream at the park?” he suddenly asked. I stared at him like he has two heads.

I raised a brow. “Are you serious?”

“Yes. Do I look like I’m joking?” he said in a monotonous way.

“Why so serious? Ha ha” I tried to joke but his expression remained the same. I’m a complete failure.

Little did she know there was a smile threatening to form on Daehyun’s lips.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

Seungin and Daehyun first secured the purchased items in their respective cars then walked to the park with a half eaten icecream in at hand.

They took a sit at the swing while finishing the remains of their icecream. Seungin being a creeper stared at Daehyun for awhile, marvelling his mesmerizing beauty that was illuminated by the silver moonlight. Good thing he took off his mask.

“I know that I’m drop-dead gorgeous but you don’t have to stare at me for so long.” Daehyun shifted his gaze to her.

 “I didn’t say anything about you being ‘drop-dead gorgeous’ “ Seungin rolled her eyes.

“But I know that’s what you think.” He retorted.

“Believe what you wanna believe.” She plainly stated as she swung herself back and forth on the swing.

 

“We should get going now, it’s getting late.” The male glanced at his wrist watch.

“Yeah, we should.” She agreed.

Seungin lowered her feet to the ground to stop herself from swinging but being the clumsy her, she fell forward, face planted on the grass. Daehyun was a second late on catching her so he helped her up instead. He bit his tongue to restrain himself from laughing.

“Still clumsy as always.” He clicked his tongue. Lucky her she was wearing jeans or she would have scratches on her knees by now.

 

They were walking to their cars. Seungin was still occupied with thoughts of the earlier scene. Not only did she embarrass herself but her legs were also hurting a bit. She really wanted the ground to swallow her. What has she done to deserve this?

The silence was suffocating so Seungin decided to start a conversation.

“Why didn’t you go to the party, Dae?” Seungin asked fidgeting with the hem of her shirt.

 

Silence, then…

 

“Oppa.” He said completely ignoring her question.

“What?” She stopped on her tracks.

“Call me oppa.” He said then stopped walking.

 Daehyun glanced back at her. “Are you just gonna stand there or do you want me to drag you?”

 

“Are your legs hurt?” He asked then walking to her. Kneeling down while his back was facing her, he signalled her to get on.

“What?” she was surprised by his suggestion. No way is she getting on his y back.

He was getting impatient so he stood up and carried her bridal style instead.

Her eyes were as big as saucers. “Yah! Put me down.” She tried struggling and wiggling out of his grasp.

Daehyun leaned his head forward, just a few centimeters away from her face. “No!” he firmly said. His hot breath tickling her lips. She stopped struggling just like how her mind stopped working. Her hands started to sweat and her hurting knees feel like jello. She tried calming the erratic beating of her heart by taking in long breaths.

Daehyun then tossed her lightly on his arms to shift her to a more comfortable position. She in return secured her arms on his neck, afraid of falling. The more you cling to Daehyun the more you’ll fall for him.

 

The moment they reached their cars Daehyun slowly placed her down like she was the most fragile thing.

“Thanks Daehyun” she said while rubbing her elbows.

He stared at her as if expecting something.

“I mean t-thanks, daehyun o-oppa” She stuttered still getting used of what she was calling him.

“mmhm…” he hummed in satisfied, then went to his car and drove off.

 

She was definitely spazzing by now. Am I falling for him? She thought. Nah~! I don’t think so. Although I couldn’t deny his good looks, so maybe this is just a simple admiration. Yeah Seungin. A simple admiration. In other words just a crush. Yup! A tiny crush on Jung Daehyun. She convinced herself.

 

“He wanted me to call him oppa. GAAAAH~! GHASDFAJSKF;KS!” she spazzed some more as she drove home.

 

 


 

Author's note:

 

Annyeong lovely readers~!

hope you enjoy this chapter.

please subscribe~!

kamsa~! *bows*

chuk~! ^3^

 

love,

Bluebowtie