TS High

UNTITLED

 

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

Monday came.

I woke up really early for today. Oh boy! Excited much? I skipped happily around my room fixing and preparing my things then went to the bathroom to wash up.

I got out to wear my uniform; dark blue skirt that ended a few inches above my knees, a white button down shirt and a dark blue long-sleeved blazer. I tied my hair to a messy bun letting my bangs fall on my forehead. I wore my white socks and black shoes then took my bag heading out to the dining room for breakfast.

 

"Morning sweetie! You seem to be in a good mood today" umma greeted. She placed a plate of pancakes and bacon on the table as I sat down.

"Good Morning umma! I'm really excited for school you know" I chirped then shoved a bacon in my mouth.

"That's good to hear sweetie. Now finish your breakfast because Yeonhee will be here any minute to pick you up" umma reminded.

"Neh umma!" I saluted.

I was gulping down the remaining milk when I heard a car honk outside the house. I kissed my umma goodbye and slung my backpack on my back. I went out of the house to see a black Bentley Mulsanne, one of Yongguk oppa's cars.

The front seat window opened to reveal a sleepy looking Yeonhee. "Get in loser!"

I rolled my eyes but skipped merrily to the car and got in.

Patiently waiting at the backseat, I was looking out the window to familiarize myself with the way to school. I hummed a random tune while tapping both of my feet like a little girl. I would sometimes giggle at Yongguk oppa's cheesiness towards Yeonhee. Didn't know he was this mushy. Keke

A few moments later we finally arrived. Wow! This place is huge! And classy~! Yongguk oppa parked his car first.

 

As we approach the entrance, students would greet Yeonhee and Yongguk oppa. Yongguk oppa would smile and greet back while Yeonhee would just wave them off. I also caught a couple female students glaring staring at me. Kinda concious of my sorroundings, I just hung my head low.

 

"Seungin-ah, you want me to accompany you to the principal's office." Yeonhee asked me.

"Nah~ I can manage and I don't want you to be late for school."

"You sure? I don't mind being late for class."

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" She raised a brow.

"Whatever. See you at lunch later." she said then left with Yongguk oppa.

"mhmm.."

 

I didn't have any trouble looking for the principal's office since Yeonhee already gave me directions.

I straightened the creases on my uniform then knocked on the door.

"Come in." The voice behind the door said.

I twisted the door knob open then went inside. I greeted the principal as I bowed.

"Ah. You must be the new student, Yeonhee's friend." he smiled at me.

"Neh Seonsaengnim." I nodded.

He pulled out a white folder from one of his metal drawers and handed it to me. "Your time table is inside and so is your locker number and combination code. Goodluck on you first day of school!" His assistant then gave me my books.

"Neh! Kamsahamnida!" I bowed then went out to head to my class.

 

I opened the folder. My first class is in room 113. I roamed around a little then finally found the correct room. Knocking on the door, the teacher signalled me to come in and introduce myself so I did. I bowed 90 degrees "Annyeong haseyo! Choneun Choi Seungin imnida. Please take care of me" I smiled

*crickets*

They looked at me with bored expressions.

 

"Okay Seungin-ah, please take a seat." the teacher told me. I spotted an empty seat near the window.

As I was approaching my seat, I clumsily tripped on someone's foot. I didn't see it because the folder and books that I was carrying was blocking my view. I fell on the floor and my books scattered in front of me. The whole class then erupted into laughter.

“Clumsy!” the girl behind me sneered. I bowed my head in embarassment.

“Class!” I heard my teacher scold. Just then they silenced. I felt another presence squat down beside me and helped me gather my books.

I turned my head to see the smiling Jongup that was helping me. “Gomawo~” I smiled back then quickly stood up to go to my seat. Although Jongup wasn’t my seatmate but atleast we’re on the same class. Somehow I felt safe. Safe? Why would I think I wasn’t safe?

The teacher then began her lessons so I listened attentively. Classes went by pretty quick. I was surprised that Jongup was in all of my morning classes. Atleast I won’t be alone.

Soon it was lunch time. I was walking with Jongup to the cafeteria talking about random stuff, when this girl squeezed herself between me and Jongup. So instead, I was the one who was walking behind them.

 

 

 

 

JONGUP’s P.O.V

 

I was late because I overslept again. Ehehe. As I entered the class room I found Seungin kneeling on the floor and everyone laughing at her. They didn’t even stop when the teacher scolded them. I furrowed my brows then glared at them. They stopped. I crouched down next to Seungin to help her. She thanked me and hurried to her seat.

I hope she doesn’t get bullied.

Lunch time came. I walked with Seungin to the cafeteria. We were busy chatting when this girl came between us. “Oppa, are you going to the Bang Corporation’s party tomorrow evening?” she asked.

“Ah Neh” I answered.

“I guess we’re going to see each other then.” She giggled.

“mhmm..” I nonchalantly answered then glanced beside the girl but Seungin wasn’t there. I turned around, there she is walking alone. Leaving the girl, I walked back beside Seungin.

We joined BAP (minus Daehyun hyung and Youngjae hyung) and Yeonhee noona on our table after grabbing our lunch.

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN's P.O.V

 

I decided to attend school today. Who knows, I might see the girl from yesterday. It was already lunch time. I walked with Youngjae to the cafeteria. As I entered the cafeteria the strong smell of spices hit my senses. FOOD! I grabbed a tray then filled it with bits of heaven.

I spotted Youngjae already seated with BAP and Yeonhee together with a girl. Wait a minute. That's her! The girl from yesterday. Talk about luck.

I headed to our table, sitting right next to Jongup who was across the girl. She stared at me with orbs that seem to spark interest. Those brown eyes are strikingly familiar. I racked my brain trying to remember her from somewhere.

 

"It's been awhile, Busan Boy. Did you miss me?" she spoke. Then it hit me. Seungin?! Surprise flooded me but being the cold Jung Daehyun, I just masked it in a poker face.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun! Don't tell me you've already forgotten Seungin?" Yeonhee shot.

"How can he forget his beloved hubby?" Himchan hyung teased. Hubby? Yeah right.

 

I didn’t utter a word because I was lost in my own little world, thinking of the bet. I can’t just hurt Seungin. It’s true that we would often bicker but it was always playful in its nature. Should I back out? But then, my ego would be heavily bruised. Aish! Whatever! I’m too lazy too think of it now.

 

 

 

 

SOME LOW-LIFE’s P.O.V

(a.k.a Soomin – a queenka)

 

I was meeting my minions friends outside school after classes end.

“Did you see Yeonhee and Yongguk oppa arrived at school today with a nerd trailing behind them.” I asked them.

“Yeah, and the nerd was in my class. She clumsily tripped on someone’s foot but lucky her, Jongup oppa came to help her” Girl 1 stated.

“Really? Wow Jongup oppa’s really nice.” Girl 2 dreamily said. “Do you think the nerd’s their friend?” she added.

“Tch! No way! Just look at her compaired to them. She’s maybe their slave or something.” Girl 3 spoke.

They all stared at the walking Gods BAP, Yeonhee and the girl. Looks like they were talking about something. Yeonhee placed her palms in front of the girl. The girl then took off her glasses and layed it on latter’s hand. Then swiftly Yeonhee smashed her glasses right in front of the girl. BAP didn’t even react, like it’s just a regular scene to them.

True enough their eyes didn’t deceive them.

“Well, just to be sure. If we don’t see the nerd at the the Bang Corporation’s party tomorrow then we can say that she means nothing but a slave to them.” I told the girls.

 

 

 



 

 

Author's note:

 

Annyeong readers! *waves*

I’m too lazy to think of other korean names so I just used girl 1, 2 & 3

thank you for reading *bows*

please subscribe! kamsa~!

chuk~! ^3^

 

love,

Bluebowtie