Chef's Knife

UNTITLED

 

NO ONE's P.O.V

 

Yongguk and Yeonhee weren't very amused once they found out what the rest of BAP were trying to hide from them. The couple was standing with arms crossed over their chests scrutinizing the others like tiny organisms under the microscope.

All of them were sitting straight on the couch not moving an inch nor making even the tiniest squeak.

 

"Seungin, why were you with Daehyun in the same room early in the morning? Did you forget what he did to you? I know I have no rights to tell you what to do but this is for your own good." Yongguk's voice was.

"Oppa, about the bet... There was this little misunderstanding..." Seungin never glanced at Yongguk.

"What do you mean misunderstanding?" Yeonhee took a step closer to Seungin.

 

After minutes that felt like hours of recounting to Yeonhee and Yongguk of what really happened from that night when Seungin found out about the bet until the late events of last night. The others wanted to react during Seungin's story telling but they were afraid to do so.

 

"So you mean that he slept here?! With you?! In the same room?!" Yeonhee was reaching her boiling point.

Seungin didn't bother denying her best friends claim since they were caught red-handed.

 

"It's not like they did something right?" Himchan tried to speak for Seungin.

"I wasn't talking to you." Yeonhee snapped at him.

"But noona, don't you trust Seungin noona?" the maknae defended.

"Junhong's got a point." Youngjae mumbled.

"But still! Seungin's a girl and Daehyun's a guy with raging hormones! Something could happen!" Yeonhee exclaimed.

"Yeonhee, I know my limitations." Daehyun spoke and all eyes were darted to him.

"You!" Yeonhee pointed at him.

Daehyun abruptly stood up. The others gulped, worried of what he might be thinking. Then to their surprise he kneeled down in front of Yeonhee.

"Yeonhee, I'm so sorry. I've been a jerk. I was the reason why Seungin was hurt. I can't promise her anything but I'll do everything just to make Seungin happy. I'll take every punishment you give me just let me be with her. I love her so much! Call me selfish but I don't want to lose her ever!"

"O-oppa?" Seungin felt like something's squeezing her heart when she saw how vulnerable Daehyun looked right now just for her.

The others gaped at Daehyun. Is this really him?! What sorcery is this?! Jongup had to pinch himself just to make sure that he wasn't dreaming.

True enough their eyes weren't deceiving them.

 

Although Yeonhee's angry expression never faded but there's this voice in her saying that she can trust Daehyun. Still, she has to be sure.

 

"No one leaves their spot. Understood?" the tigress said and left the room with Yongguk trailing behind her.

"Are they heading for the kitchen?" Jongup whispered nervously.

"I think so. Why are you so worried?" Youngjae whispered back.

"It's just that..." Jongup was hesitant to finish his sentence.

Himchan looked at him expectantly.

"Isn't it in the kitchen where you keep the sharp stuff?" he finally finished.

The others looked at him in alarm.

"Yeonhee noona wouldn't hurt hyung, would she?" Junhong said trying to convince the others although he himself isn't so sure about it.

 

 

They were too busy debating to notice Yeonhee's pressence until she spoke. "So... How should we deal with him? A little blood bath would be nice."

"Y-yeonhee what are you going to do with that?" Seungin said as images of bloody scenes were flashing in her mind.

Yeonhee was holding a chef's knife, sharp enough to cut even the smallest particle. She was nonchalantly running her fingers across the knife's spine.

Yongguk on the other hand was just standing behind Yeonhee not worried of what his girlfriend might do with the sharp object.

 

"Yeonhee, whatever it is that you're planning to do, please don't do it." Himchan begged and he was about to stand up.

"Don't you dare Kim Himchan! Or you'll be next!" She pointed the knife at him.

Junhong was on the verge of tears but Yeonhee had to restrain herself from looking at her favorite dongseng.

Junhong-ah, mianhaeyo. Noona scared you but I have to do this.

 

"Yeonhee, please let's just talk this over." Youngjae stood up and approached Yeonhee hoping to stop any of her further actions. He didn't want to see blood, especially not his best friends blood.

Jongup was busy calming Junhong, telling him that nothing bad is going to happen.

“Jongup, please take Junhong away.” Yeonhee ordered.

Jongup was having second thoughts whether he should stay to help or prevent the maknae from seeing violence. But he trusted his hyungs. “Junhong-ah, kaja. Let’s go get you some cherry tomatoes.”

“Noona, please don’t do this!” Junhong didn’t leave his spot.



Seungin couldn't believe her eyes. Was she really going to do this?

 

She stood up but Yeonhee already raised the knife and threw it to Daehyun's direction.

 

"NOOO!!" they all yelled in unison.

 

 

Seungin's chest was beating erratically.

Himchan was already as pale as a ghost.

Jongup covered the maknae's tear stricken eyes.

Youngjae was trembling and felt like he would faint any time soon.

Yongguk's expression remained impassive since he already knew what was coming.

 

 

Daehyun on the other hand didn't make a sound, didn't even flinch nor did he show any signs of fear.
 

 

 

The knife was stabbed on the leg of the side table just inches away from him.

Seungin ran to Daehyun and hugged him, she was shaking uncontrollably. "Shh... Don't cry... I deserved something worse..." Daehyun murmured as he lovingly slid his hand up and down Seungin's arm.

"No you don't!" her tears started to flow out.

Daehyun stood up and cupped her face; using his thumb he wiped her tears away. Then pulled her to a tight embrace while caressing her head.



Yeonhee sighed and collapsed on the couch. "Glad that was over. You all gave me a migrane." she started massaging her temples.

Himchan was the first one to recover. "Yah! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" he scolded but was completely ignored.

"You all deserved that for trying to hide something." Yongguk pulled the knife from the table. “Tsk. That was mahogany wood.” He clicked his tongue and examined the damages.

 

"Listen Jung Daehyun! Break Seungin's heart again and I'll break your face!" Yeonhee showed Daehyun a clenched fist then stood up to talk to Junhong.

 

"Who wants to eat ramen?" Yongguk raised a hand, earning unpleasant groans from everyone.

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear readers~!

Hope you like this chapter

Thank you for subscribing, commenting and reading my fanfic~

Anyways, it’s the-coming-of-age day in S. Korea which means our handsome Busan boy is legal~! *throws confetti*

Please subscribe

Please keep your comments coming~! I love them~!

Kamsahamnida *bows*

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie