HOME

UNTITLED

 

YOUR/SEUNGIN’S P.O.V

 

 

“Are we there yet?” I asked

“No” Yongguk Oppa replied

“Are we ther yet?”

“No”

“Are we there yet?” I asked for the nth time

“No” Yongguk oppa patiently replied again. He tolarates me. Kekeke. That’s why he’s my favorite.

“Are we the—“  I was cut off by the pissed tiger.

 

“Yah! We’re gonna get there when we get there. Aish! Annoying pip-squeak” she told me.

“I’m not a pip-squeak. I’m a black belter in karate for your information” I stated.

“oh yeah? Well so am I” she said as her eyes turned to slits. You wanna compete huh? Challenge accepted.

“Well then I h—“  “WE’RE HERE!” I started but was interrupted immediately by Yongguk oppa since he knows where this is going to lead.

 

We enetered through huge tall gates. It was an exclusive subdivision. Yongguk oppa and Yeonhee also live here. Huge houses were all over the place. A lot of celebrities and rich people live here probably because of its safety and the tight security. CCTV cameras were all over the place.



Yongguk oppa made a couple turns before stopping in front of a very familiar house. Home. Just like how i remembered it. Bright green nicely trimmed grass was hugging the ground. A stoney path lead to the entrance of the mansion.


I unbuckled my seatbelt and got off the car. I walk to our mansion just stopping a few meters before the entrance. I let my eyes roam and savor every forgotten detail of the whole place. I breathed in some fresh air and smiled to myself. Oh how i missed you. I was happily swaying my arms and hummed an unknown melody but my happy thoughts were soon interrupted.



"Yah! Quit smiling like a fool and just get your inside the house, will ya? We don't have all day you know." Yeonhee complained as she push my back to enter the house. I rolled my eyes.


As i entered the mansion, the maids were all aligned and bowed to welcome me. I smiled at all of them. Such hard working people. As i passed by, each of them turned to the door and went outside to take care of my luggages.



A familiar figure with a gentle smiling face greeted me as I near the stairs. She had wrinkles at the corners of her eyes, evident that she was always smiling. I ran to her and gave her a warm hug. She was slightly taken aback but patted me gently. "Mrs. Shin! I missed you! How are you?" I asked her as I pulled away.


"I've been fine dear, especially now that you're here. Look at you. You were so small back then. My duckling grew into a beautiful swan" she said letting her eyes digest my present appearance. "Kaja dear, I'll accompany you to your room." she added then we went upstairs.



We passed by a few doors and stopped in front of a cream colored door. I turned the silver door knob and pushed it open. I peeked my head inside and smiled at the sight of my old room. I pushed the door open a little more for me to enter. It was huge and spacious. My parents spoiled me. The walls were tan in color and thick maroon colored curtains were slightly swaying by the open window. The lighter maroon colored bed matched the curtains. I also had a dresser, a mini sofa, a flat screen tv and some other furnitures. There was a bathroom door in the left and a walk in closet just beside it.



I ran to my bed, spread my arms and jumped on it. Pure contentment. Mrs. Shin just chuckled at me. I almost forgot that she was there. "I'll leave you now dear. If there's anything that you need just call me, araso?"

"Ne Mrs. Shin. Kamsahamnida~" I told her



Closing my eyes for a little bit. I felt a weight on my bed then turned my head to see Yeonhee looking at me. "Yah! Don't sleep. Or else I'm gonna drag you out" she scolded. Although she was a year older than me, she didn't want me to call her unnie because she said it makes her feel so old.



"Who says I'm gonna sleep? And how come only you and Yongguk oppa picked us at the airport earlier? Where are the others?.. Oh wait a minute..." I looked at her and wiggled my brows as curiousity bubbled inside of me.

"Want me to wipe that goofy smile off your face?" she said "Whatever you're thinking, it’s stupid."

I sat upright on my bed "Why? What was I thinking?" I feigned confusion and cocked my head to the side.

"Puhlease! Don't play dumb with me. You know what I'm talking about" she crossed her arms on her chest then eyed me.

"Play dumb?" I innocently asked.

"You know!" her voice full of irritation.

"I know what?" I asked again.

"That me and Yongguk oppa" she blurted out

"What about you and Yongguk oppa?" Hehe. This is gonna be good.

She realized what she just said and blinked "Whatever. If you think me and Yongguk oppa are dating, then you're wrong"

"But I didn't even mention anything about that" I stated



"Yeah~ but I know that that's what you’re thinking" she rolled her eyes then her irritated face morphed into a smirk. "oh hoh.. Now I know where this is leading to. You miss Daehyunie~ don't you?" she chimed. "It's okay maybe you'll see you little hubby later" she baby talked. I raised a brow. Seriously? I think she has bipolar or something.

“Tch. Don’t change the subject. Why on earth would I miss him, all we do is argue and bicker. And he’s not my ‘hubby’ either” I plainly stated, placing both of my hands in front of my face to make a quotation sign on the word hubby.

 

“Defensive are we now?” she smirk but after a while her expression darkened. Bipolar. “But Seungin-ah, Daehyun seemed to change a lot lately… He spent less time with us now, he rarely attends school. He’s now named as the school’s ice prince, like he doesn’t have an expression at all. He moved out of their house and decided to live alone in his condo unit”

 

I tilted my head to the side. “What about his hyung? Where is he?”

“Daemin oppa is very busy, especially now that he has to manage their big company. I’m really worried for Daehyun. I don’t know if he’ll even bother to meet us later” Yeonhee stated looking at me, sadness evident in her eyes.

“It’s okay Yeonhee-ah. I don’t know what’s wrong with him but I know he’ll need someone to lean on and if he does, we’ll all be there. No one knows him more than we do.” I assured Yeonhee

“That’s exactly the thing, Seungin. I feel like I don’t know him anymore” Yeonhee leaned her head on my shoulder.

 

I don’t know what to say anymore so I just patted her back.

 

There was a knock on the door before it was opened. Revealing Yongguk oppa “uhm.. sorry to interrupt your little chit chat but Himchan said school’s almost over” then gave us his signature gummy smile.

“Ne oppa, we’ll be out” I told him. He nodded and left.

 

Yeonhee abruptly stood up which surprised me. “To my awesome house!” she then pointed to the opposite direction of her house.

“uhmm.. Your house is that way.” I pointed. Then she pointed her finger to that direction and pulled me off the bed. “Why do we even need to go to your house while we can tell the others to meet here?” I asked

“because I told them to meet there. And my house is awesome” she chimed.

“Why? Isn’t my house awsome?” I asked her a question which she then ignored.

“KAJA~!” she yelled. What happened to the dramatic Yeonhee earlier?

 

 


Author's note:

annyeong! *waves*

you'll know why Daehyun acts this way in the later part of the story.

Sorry B.A.P didn't show up yet but maybe in the next chapter they will.

please subscribe~ kamsahamnida~! *bows*

^3^ chuk~!

 

love,

Bluebowtie