Box

UNTITLED

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

News about the school’s new-born couple spread like wild fire. More than half of TS High’s female population was heart broken; all their hopes of being Daehyun’s girl went down the drain. But what else ca they do? The handsome Busan boy finally found his special someone.

It’s already been a month since Daehyun’s fairytale like to Seungin and BAP is still in the level of adjusting to their friend’s unusual sweetness.

 

RIIIIIING!!

 

The life-saving sound of the school bell rang throughout the whole school. Students sighed in satisfaction as they finally feel freedom right at their grasp.

 

 

 

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

I neatly tucked my books and other school stuff inside my bag, zipping it close and swinging it on my back.

“Seungin, your namja’s already waiting outside.” Jongup stretched and cocked his head to Daehyun oppa who was smiling brightly outside the classroom.

“Neh~!” I chimed and skipped to where my handsome boyfriend was.

 

“Jagiya!” he opened his arms wide.

I smiled and ran to him. “Oppa!” keke! C-H-E-E-S-Y! Just like a scene in one of those romantic dramas.

He wrapped his arms around me and gave one of my temples a lingering kiss. Aw~! My oppa is so sweet~!

I inhaled his warm comforting scent.

Everything felt like it was the first time. Our first hug. Our first meeting. The first kiss he gave me. Even the butterflies in my stomach felt like they danced for the first time.

I’m falling in love with him all over again.

 

Someone behind me gagged. “Ew!” I turned my head to Jongup whose face was scrunched and feigned disgust.

“Are you jealous, Uppie? You want hyung to hug you too?” Daehyun oppa teased and I laughed whole heartedly.

Jongup shook his head. “No thanks, hyung.”

 

 

“Oppa? Aren’t you going to eat your lunch?” I shifted my gaze to Daehyun oppa’s direction.

“Hmm?... Just watching you eat chases my hunger away…” he smiled and finally picked up his spoon to feed himself.

 

“Daehyunnie~! Look at what I got for you~!” Youngjae oppa’s cheeks inflated as he smile. He was waving a small box in fron of Daehyun oppa’s face.

“OMO~! Youngjae-ah! You’re going ask Daehyunnie to marry you?” Himchan oppa smiled goofily.

“No pabo! Why on my right mind would I propose to him? I still have my sanity!” Youngjae oppa spat and turned his attention back to Daehyun oppa.

 

“No!” Daehyun oppa bluntly said even though he still didn’t know what was inside the box.

“But Dae~!” Youngjae oppa whined.

Daehyun oppa glared. “No! I don’t want to wear anymore of your prototype gadgets and whatnots!” he said with a hint of finality in his voice.

Youngjae oppa open the box to reveal a simple white wrist watch. He took it out of its place and showed it to Daehyun oppa.

“Please Dae~!” his eyes were pleading and his lower lip stuck out with a quiver.

“No! Last time you made me use one of your gadgets, I was held back by security personnel at the mall. Why don’t you wear it?” Daehyun oppa stuffed a kimbap in his mouth.

“Because I want to know your opinion about it.”

 

“I’ll wear it for you, oppa.” I volunteered.

Youngjae oppa’s face brightened. “Really Seungin?” he passed me the watch but Daehyun oppa grabbed it.

“Please oppa~!” I begged and held my hand out.

He sighed in defeat. “Arasso, but if I find out that you got in trouble because of this little thing, I’ll beat the crap out of Youngjae.” Neatly strapping the watch on my wrist.

 

I squinted my eyes and tried to look for anything special about the device, but nothing. “Uhmm… Oppa? What does this do?”

“It helps you check the time.” Youngjae oppa sarcastically said.

“I know that, oppa. But does it do something else? Something special?”

“Nope! But if it does something funny or weird, just tell me.”

My brows pinched to a frown. “Okay…” I didn’t push anymore questions. I feel like I just lost half of my brain everytime I talk to Youngjae oppa.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

Seungin’s Mansion

 

“NOONA~! WE’RE HERE!” Junhong’s loud voice filled the silence of the whole house.

“Don’t yell, Junhong. This is not your house.” Himchan scolded.

 

“I’m in the kitchen!” Seungin replied.

 

“Where’s Yeonhee noona and Yongguk hyung?” The curious maknae peeked his head in the kitchen.

“They just went out to buy the other ingredients.” Seungin was washing the vegetables. “Where’s Daehyun oppa?”

“He’ll be here soon, noona. His hyung called him because of an emergency.” Junhong answered and went beside Seungin. “I’ll help you with these, noona.”

 

 

Jongup, Youngjae and Himchan made themselves comfortable on the living room couch ready to watch the new episode of their favorite drama.

 

DING DONG!!

 

“I’ll get the door!” Jongup stood up and walked to the front door.

He twisted the knob and swung the door open. “Neh?...” surprised to see no one. “Eh?” his brows furrowed and his hand went up to his head to scratch it. He shrugged and closed the door.

 

“Who was it?” Youngjae asked as soon as Jongup was in the living room.

“Nobody. I didn’t see anyone when I opened the door.” The latter answered.

 

DING DONG!!

 

Youngjae stood up. “I’ll get it!” and sauntered to the front door.

 

“Who is—Eh?” Youngjae scanned the area but he too didn’t find anyone so he went back to the living room.

 

“Is someone playing a prank on us?” Youngjae’s forehead creased.

 

DING DONG!!

 

Himchan abruptly stood up and dashed to answer the door. The same thing happened to him, he didn’t find any signs of life on the front steps.

“Yah! Whoever you are! If you still want to live a long life, you better stop this stupidity!” Himchan angrily warned and slammed the door behind him.

 

“Who was it, oppa?” Seungin went out the kitchen. She was using the apron to dry her hands.

Himchan shrugged. “I don’t know. Some idiot must be playing jokes.”

 

DING DONG!!

 

The door bell rang again but they chose to ignore it.

 

DING DONG!! DING DONG!!

 

Himchan stood up and cracked his knuckles.

 

“I’ll open it this time.” Seungin placed a hand on Himchan’s shoulder.

Himchan sighed. “That better be the last time or else, I won’t hesitate to shave that punk’s head.”

 

Seungin walked to the door and opened it.

Annoyed that still nobody showed up, she searched everywhere hoping to find something unusual. Then her eyes landed on the box just a few meters away in front of her house.

 

She smiled and skipped to where the box was, thinking that maybe Daehyun was waiting for her to open the door for his little surprise.

 

 

 

 

NAMSOO’s P.O.V

 

The streets would’ve looked really dark if it wasn’t for the few street lamps providing the light needed.

AISH! Why didn’t I bring my car along?

 

I froze on my spot when I heard a clanking sound.

I slowly twisted my head and to my relief it was only a cat.

I continued on my tracks feeling a little bit relaxed.

 

But the calmness was soon replaced by fear when I heard a few faint footsteps.

Quickening my pace, I decided to head to the nearest store.

 

“Go Namsoo, if you don’t want to get hurt, come with us.” A tall bulky man blocked my way. Behind me were 2 other men.

“What do you want from me?!” I yelled hoping someone would hear me and help.

 

Then suddenly a trash can lid was thrown out of nowhere like a Frisbee disk and hit straight to the guy in front of me, causing his head to jerk forward.

“YAH! What do you are you doing?!” a female voice yelled.

 

They were distracted so I grabbed the chance to escape. One of them ran after me but he didn’t catch up because a heavy can of soda was thrown right at his face.

 

I didn’t stop until I reached my rescuers. I was panting heavily when I halted in front of two familiar people.

“Are you okay?” a deep voice asked.

“Yongguk sunbae, Yeonhee-ssi, thank you for helping me.” I bowed a few times. “And yes I’m fine.”

“Namsoo-ssi, what do they want from you?” Yeonhee asked.

“I actually don’t know.” I replied.

 

 

 

 

YONHEE’s P.O.V

 

My phone vibrated in my pocket so I fished it out.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered.

“NOONAAA~! @%#^ SEUNGIN NOONA #*&& SHE’S %$@ WE CAN’T SEUNGIN NOONA~!...” Junhong was talking gibberish and I think he was crying which worried me.

“Junhong, I can’t understand you. Calm down. Take a deep breath and talk clearly.” I massaged my temples.

 

He inhaled and exhaled. “NOONA! SEUNGIN NOONA’S GONE!!” my eyes widened.

“What?! What do you mean Seungin’s gone?!” I turned to Yongguk oppa.

 

I don’t know how to think straight anymore. I just ran to the car without waiting for Yongguk oppa and saying goodbye to Namsoo.

Seungin where are you? What happened? I angrily ran my hand through my hair.

 

 

 

 


 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear beloved readers~!

OMO~! Seungin’s been kidnapped?! *dramatic music plays*

I know the whole kidnapping thing is too cliché, but I’ll try to make it as unpredictable as posible.

Sorry I couldn’t make daily updates. I’ve been busy because of school. And also I need more time to stich the whole plot together.

Anyways, thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting on my fic.

Kamsahamnida~!

Chuk~! ^3^

Love you all~!

 

Love,

Bluebowtie