The Fox's Advice

UNTITLED

 

People were created to be love.

Things were made to be used.

The reason why the world is in CHAOS,

is because things are being loved,

and people are being used.

 

 



 

 

SEUNGIN's P.O.V
 

I was walking back to class when a hand suddenly pulled me into the dark janitor's closet and shut it close. A hand was over my mouth. I wasn't able to react because everything happened so fast and I don't think anyone would help me since I'm the only one walking in the hallway.

My screams came out muffled as I was pushed to the wall.

That familiar scent...

I can hear the loud pounding of my chest.

 

Then the lights were , blinding my eyes for a few seconds and the hand was gently removed from my mouth.

Those brown orbs...

"D-daehyun?" he was staring at me with a pained expression.

"Why? Why are you ignoring me?" his tone was hushed.

His gaze was so intense that I feel like I lost my voice.

He slammed his hands on the wall beside my head trapping me in between and causing me to jump slightly. He leaned forward and rested his forehead on mine.

 

Tch! I had enough of you!

Anger quickly took over me. He was confused when I suddenly pushed him away.

"Seungin..."

 

"People were created to be loved; Things were made to be used. The reason why the world is in Chaos, is because things are being loved and people are being used." I pierced a glare at him.

"Wha--"

"You think I didn't know? I'm not that stupid, Dae! I know about the bet!" I yelled.

He was taken aback. "What?! Surprised that I found out?!" pushing him aside as the tears started to blur my vision.

"Seungin-ah, wait! You don't understand. Let me explain." he reached for my wrist but I shoved his hand away.

I turned to him and angrily wiped the tears off my face. "Explain?! Explain?! What will you explain?! What other lies are you going to tell me?!" I hurriedly rushed out of the janitor's closet and ran. I don't know where. But I just let my feet take me there.

I can hear him calling my name fade in the distance.

 

I ran through hallways and went up the stairs until I came to a familiar door. Reaching for the door knob, I twisted it open. A gush of strong wind hit my face and the smell of nature invading my senses.

I'm on the rooftop. Funny how I always end up on the roof top during these situations.

 

I sat on the bench and continued to weep on my own.

"Stupid stupid Daehyun." I mumbled.

Just then a white handkerchief appeared in front of me. Looking up at the owner, fresh warm tears escaped my eyes.

 

"O-oppa..." I took the handkerchief without hesitation and cried harder. Jinyoung oppa hugged me and patted my back.

"Just cry it all out, little bunny." he had this glint of familiarity that feels so comforting.

 

 

"You didn't hear his explanation?" Jinyoung oppa said after I told him everything starting from the bet until our little scene in the janitor's closet.

"I didn't want to hear any of his lies." I sniffed.

"But what if he’s not lying? Don't you wanna give him a chance?" he slightly bent down to see my face.

My hair swayed from side to side as I shook my head.

"I think you should, Seungin. After all I know you like him."

"I don't like him." I scrunched my face.

"Listen little bunny… You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." he was looking at the sky which didn't seem to show any hints of blue. A thick layer of gray clouds was blanketing the heavens as far as the eye can see.

I turned to him. “Oppa, you seem to be on his side.” My lower lip protruding forward to a pout.

He slightly shook his head with a chuckle. “I’m not on his side. I’m on yours. It’s just that I want you to be happy and I know he makes you happy.” His eyes turned into crescents when he smiled.

My shoulders deflated. “Then what if he’s lying?”

“Then I will do something that he’ll wish he wasn’t born.” He said in a teasing manner.

“I don’t know. I’ll think about it.”

“Silly little bunny…” he paused. “Take risks. If you win, you’ll be happy; If you lose you’ll be wise.” he tilted his head at me as if to say ‘Do you get it?’

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN’s P.O.V

 

She knew about the bet?

If I should’ve told her earlier, things wouldn’t be this bad. It wouldn’t be this complicated.

I was too distracted with my thoughts to notice anything.

A hand suddenly grabbed my collar from the back stopping me from my tracks. “Yah! Jung Daehyun are you planning to kill yourself?” Youngjae spoke. I realized a bus just passed in front of me.

I didn’t utter a word.

He was definitely pissed when I didn’t give him an answer so he pulled me to face him. “Earth to Daehyun. Are you even listening? What’s wrong with you?”

“She knows about the bet.” I mumbled.

“So did you tell her that you backed out?”

“She doesn’t want to listen. She thinks I really did use her.” My voice was weak.

Youngjae sighed. “So you’re going to give up?”

I shrugged.

A hard slap landed on the back of my head. “Don’t be stupid! You like her, don’t you?” he scolded.

I wanted to smack him back but I guess I deserved it.

I nodded.

“Then don’t you dare give up!” his voice was rising, attracting attention from people around.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

Seungin suddenly woke up from the loud thunder sound. She groggily rubbed the sleep off her eyes and sat up.

Taking short steps to the window, she pried the curtains open to look outside. It was raining heavily. It wasn’t yet raining when she came home.

Lightning flashed making her jump in fear. Letting go of the curtains she walked to her bedside table to check the time from her phone.

To her surprise she had 21 missed calls and 36 messages all coming from the same person. Daehyun.

 

‘Seungin-ah, can we please talk.’

 ‘Please hear me out’

‘Seungin, please.’

‘I’m at the park where we ate icecream.’

‘Please, you need to hear me.’

‘I really need to talk to you.’

‘Seungin, I won’t leave my spot until you come.’

‘Please, just give me a chance.’

 

It’s already 10:30 and he sent the messages 4 hours ago.

She wasn’t able to read them because she fell fast asleep out of exhaustion as soon as she came home.

It’s still raining. I don’t think he’ll still be at the park. She thought.

Another sound of thunder broke the silence of the room.

“That’s it! I don’t care if I find him there or not, I’m going out.”

 

 

Seungin drove as fast as she can to the park.

“Daehyun, you better not stay out this late.” She said to no one in particular. Although, a part of her wish that Daehyun IS still there waiting for her.

 

Her car arrived at the park in just a few minutes. She grabbed her umbrella and immediately opened it as soon as she stepped out of the car.

She first went to the playground to check if Daehyun was there but there were no signs of him.

The rain didn’t seem to show any sign of stopping.

“Where could he be?” she spotted a wooden bench not far from her spot and decided to head there.

As she was nearing the bench, her chances of seeing Daehyun there were getting slimmer.

Maybe he already did go home.

 

She was only a few feet away from the bench when she stopped. Checking there was useless.

A slight twinge of disappointment pricked her.

What was I thinking? That Daehyun would faithfully wait for me there in this kind of weather. Of course he’s already gone. Don’t be selfish Seungin.

Letting out a faintly audible sigh, she turned around and walked to where her car was.

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear readers!

I know some of you may hate me for Seungin’s stubbornness.

But I promise, their little misunderstanding won’t take too long.

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Thank you for reading

Please comment and subscribe

Kamsahamnida~!

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie