Wooden Chair

UNTITLED

HIMCHAN’s P.O.V

 

I don’t know how long have we been walking inside this underground tunnel. 15 minutes? 20 minutes? I didn’t bother counting. The air was warmer down here.

Yongguk was leading the way, but of course Youngjae was giving him the directions through an earpiece. I was walking behind him.

If you ask how we knew about the entrance to this endless maze of a tunnel. Simple! Youngjae found the nearest one located under a government owned establishment. Fortunately, my family had a lot of connections in the government; no one can reject any of my requests and BOOM! The last thing we know, we’re heading straight to doom and this passage will help us get there.

 

 

I turned my head to the others behind me. “I’m really sorry all of you are dragged into this.” Giving them an apologetic smile.” I don’t know how Yongguk managed to convince all of you but thank you so much.”

“It’s okay, hyung. We’re happy to help. After all Yongguk hyung once saved me.” Tao smiled like this was just a friendly game of soccer and not something that can jeopardize their lives.

I don’t know why but I have a feeling that someone’s following us. I checked behind me again but it was clear. Hmm? I brushed the thought away.

 

 

There are 6 of us all in all; Me, Yongguk, Jongup, Tao, Minseok and Changjo. Convincing Yeonhee to stay home was like forcing a gorilla back in its cage. But in the end she finally gave up and agrred not to come. We didn’t bring Junhong because he was too young and Yeonhee wouldn’t let him. Youngjae stayed home to take care of the rest and of course he’ll alert the police and SWAT team if we lost communication with each other. Jinyoung wanted to tag along but I don’t know why Yongguk needed him to stay instead.

 

Of course, me, Yongguk and Jongup were trained for self defense because of our family’s elite statuses. Tao is skilled in Wushu. Baby face Minseok is a Martial Arts teacher. I even thought he was Younger than Tao. Changjo on the other hand is a black belter in Taekwondo, Jeolkwondo.

We didn’t come here unarmed. We each had a gun with us but we promised to only use it when badly needed.

 

 

 

 

YONGGUK’s P.O.V

 

“Turn left, hyung.”

I did as what Youngjae said, turned left and took a few steps but halted. “There’s a huge wooden door? What is it doing down here?”

“A door? Do you think you can open it?” Youngjae didn’t know that there might be a door.

Raising my arm and placed my palm on the rough surface. Putting a lot of force on my hand that was in contact with the door, I pushed it.

 

It made a wood-cracking sound and the whole door fell to the ground.

 

“That was easy.” I mumbled.

 

In the other side of the door was a small room. Maybe the building’s basement?

 

“We’re in, Youngjae. What do we do now?” I asked wondering how will we get inside the building.

I pointed my flashlight up and roamed it to every spot.

Then there was another small door in the corner and a ladder hanging just beside it leading up to something wooden and rectangular. Our entrance?

 

 

“Are there any gas pipes or LP gas tanks down there?” Youngjae asked.

I scanned the area looking for any gas pipes or LP gas tanks. “Yup. There’s a gas tank and pipe here. Why? Don’t tell me you’re planning to blow this whole place up.” I raised my voice, forgetting that there might be someone who’ll hear us upstairs.

 

“No hyung! Listen first. I gave Jongup a spray the smells like rotten eggs.” Youngjae started.

 

Eh? Why would he give Jongup a rotten egg smelling spray?

 

“There are flammable gasses with a rotten egg odor. We can make it seem like there was a gas leak so some of Chunah’s men will be forced to go down there and you can beat them unconscious one by one. Get it?” the brainbox explained. My mouth formed to an ‘o’ shape as I nod.

“Oh. Where’d you get the spray?” I was curious. Maybe I can spray one in Himchan’s room. Oh Yongguk~ you are one smart guy. Keke~

“I bought it from a prank shop.” He answered.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

(A/N: I’ll just use random names for Chunah’s minions. I can’t think of any good ones right now XD)

 

“Do you smell that?” Crab asked.

“Smells like rotten eggs.” Peach raised his nose up and started sniffing the air.

“I think it’s a gas leak. You three should check the basement and fix it.” Grape referred to Crab, Peach and Rock.

 

The three wanted to complain but they can’t reject Grape’s orders since he’s the one in charge.

“Ne!” Rock answered and trailed behind the two.

 

“AISH! I told Arrow to change the gas pipe since it was getting rusty but did he listen? Nooo!” Peach complained.

“Shut your mouth Peach. You nag like a girl.” Crab bent down and opened the small door leading to the basement.

 

When the way in was fully opened the rotten smell got stronger.

“We should hurry up.” Crab jumped down and the other two followed.

 

“Uh! Who are you?!” Peach was ready to pull the gun out but they were beaten up pretty quickly before they even knew it.

 

 

“How many are they?” Himchan dragged another unconscious body and placed it beside a pile of more uncoscious ones. They violently sent 22 men straight to dreamland.

 

Yongguk climbed up the ladder avoiding any noise and slowly peeked through the gap on the floor to check for anymore hooligans to beat.

“I think it’s safe to find Seungin and Daehyun. We’ve probably wiped off most of Chunah’s men.” Yongguk completely pushed the door open and went out first.

The others quietly followed.

 

 

 

 

YONGGUK’s P.O.V

 

“Yongguk hyung, one of the men said that Seungin and Daehyun are in the room with two huge wooden doors.” Jongup informed me.

“Okay, we better hurry up before we get caught. Sharpen your senses.” I whispered enough for them to hear.

 

It wasn’t long before we found the room and luckily there was no one guarding it.

 

Grasping the knob and turned it. “Locked.” I muttered. “Go check if someone iscoming.” I didn’t want to sound bossy but it’s not time to be Mr. goody two shoes.

 

“It’s clear here, hyung.” Changjo was standing at the end of the corridor.

“It’s also clear here, Yongguk.” Minseok signaled, earning a nod from me.

 

“Daehyun, are you there?” I didn’t wait for an answer. “Stay back! We’re breaking in!” I gave the door a few good kicks before it finally burst open.

 

“Oppa!” I was slightly surprised by Seungin’s hug but immediately responded.

“It’s okay. We’re here.” I assured her.

 

“Youngjae, you can call for the police now.” I said.

 

“Hyung. You came!” Daehyun had a fading bruise on his right cheek.

 

 

“Yey~ A reunion!” the eerie voice of the witch rung through the whole room. “Yongguk~ It’s so nice to see you again! Jonguppie~ you’re all grown up! And you brought visitors.” Miyen clapped her hand and pretended to be all excited. “Too bad it’s all gonna end here.” The fake smile quickly left her face and was replaced by an evil smirk.

Behind her there were 11 other men.

I think we can take them.

 

“Where are the others?!” she yelled at her minion beside her.

The guy looked down at the floor. “We don’t know maam.” He mumbled.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Miyen was glared.

Tch! My gummy bear is far more scarier!

 

“We took care of them. They’re all taking a nap down the basement. I think there were 22?” Himchan taunted.

“What? And you didn’t even notice! You fools!”

 

“Why don’t we just get into business and finish this already.” I kicked the chair at one of her minions.

And then chaos struck.

Yongguk, Himchan, Chanjo, Minseok and Tao quickly came to a hand to hand combat with their opponent not giving them time to pull out their guns.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

“Jagiya, go! Before you get hurt.” Daehyun ushered Seungin out the door but he was quickly pulled back by an opponent.

“Oppa!” Seungin ran to help her boyfriend but her way was blocked.

“Where do you think you’re going little one?” A guy grabbed her wrist.

TOG!

A metal bat came in contact with the minions head.

 

“Don’t you dare touch her!” Yeonhee angrily kicked the lying figure.

“Yeonhee?” Seungin was stunned.

“Yeonhee, why did you follow us?! Don’t you know how dangerous it is?!” Yongguk scolded, he almost lost his balance but quickly regained it.

“But I can’t just stay and worry for all of you.” Yeonhee joined the others. Being the violent tigress that she is, she didn’t just want to watch the fight. Especially now that they’re outnumbered.

 

Where’s Miyen? Seungin’s eyes were darting to every direction.

 

 

Then everyone went silent when a gun shot was heard.

 

Miyen was pointing her gun at Yeonhee with a smug expression on her face. Unfortunately for her that was her only shot.

 

Yeonhee stood there with wide eyes as her body slowly crashed down to the floor.

 

That was all it took. Yongguk’s anger was past his boiling point. He was worse than those giant bulls in an arena and far much scarier than your worst nightmare.

Jongup wanted to cry. He wanted to kill Miyen with his own hands.

Himchan finally won over his opponent and quickly run to Yeonhee. “Yeonhee! Don’t die! Please don’t die! I promise! I’ll treat you well.” He gathered Yeonhee to his arms but continued to cry. “Don’t die!”

Changjo, Minseok and Tao felt the others’ grief so they’ll do their best and luckily they seemed to be winning.

 

“Y-yeonhee?” Seungin couldn’t believe her eyes. Is her bestfriend really gonna die this way?

 

Daehyun got distracted and didn’t notice the chair that was going to hit him. It made a huge impact on his thighs causing him to fall and hit the floor. Miyen approached Daehyun and raised another chair ready to slam it down on him.

“Oppa!” Seungin cried as she ran to help Daehyun. She was planning to push Miyen away but she might be too late so she did what she thought was best.

 

She used herself to cover Daehyun from the incoming hit which landed on her back.

 

At the moment Seungin didn’t feel any pain. She thought that if she was gonna die, she was gonna die happy and contented with her life. She was happy to have her umma, appa, Seunghyun oppa, Yeonhee, Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa, Youngjae oppa, Jongup, Junhong and most especially her Daehyun oppa that she knew he would do the same for her if she would be in danger.

 

Miyen rolled her eyes. “How stupi—“ she didn’t get to finish her sentence when a wooden chair hit her with so much force. 

 

“You think I would die that easily? You think I’d be that stupid not to use a bullet proof vest?! Tch! You can’t kill me that easily, not until I get my revenge.” Yeonhee squatted down beside Miyen and grabbed her hair. “No one hurts my friends!”

 

 

“Jagiya~?” Daehyun’s voice cracked as he can no longer hold the tears back. “Jagiya, no! you can’t just leave me like this!” he gently cupped her face, afraid that she might break.

 

Seungin weakly opened her eyes. “O-oppa, please take good care of yourself…” lifting her hand as her own tears started to flow out.

 

“What are you saying? You are the one who’s supposed to take care of me…” Daehyun lifted her up ignoring the pain he’s feeling on his legs.

 

She weakly smiled. “Silly oppa. Please take care of the others too… and please look after my family.”

 

“Seungin no! Don’t say those words… We’re going to look after them together.” Daehyun hurriedly rushed out the room.

 

“I’m a weakling, oppa… I’ve always been weak.” her eyes slowly closed. “I’ll miss you and…

… I love you so much….” There weren’t any more movements from her.

 

“Seungin? Seungin?” Daehyun’s eyes were red and tear stricken.

 

The next thing that happened was a blur. Police cars and even an ambulance came but Daehyun was too preoccupied to listen to his surroundings.

 

 

 


 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear readers~

I don’t know if I should say(write) this but

Hope you like this chappie(?)

So far this is the longest update

Sadly, my fic will end soon :(

I hate goodbyes TT^TT

Sorry if there are any mistakes it’s already 1 am here *yawns*

Please keep your comments coming~

Kamsahamnida~

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie