'HER'

UNTITLED

DAEHYUN’s P.O.V

 

I smiled and ed a few buttons on my shirt as my Jagiya’s house finally came into view.

 

“What’s Jagiya doing out at night?” I mumbled.

 

Seungin started skipping. I followed where her gaze was.

What’s a box doing out there?

 

As soon a Jagiya stopped in front of the box and squatted down, two men came out of the shadows and held her captive.

Adrenaline quickly rushed through my veins. I drove like a madman. I dialed Youngjae’s number since he was number 3 on my speed dial.

 

“YAH! LET GO OF HER!!” I yelled at them and got out of my car.

 

“Dae? Where are you? What do you mean ‘let go of her’? Youngjae’s voice said through the phone.

 

“You’re making our job a lot easier, Mr. Jung.” A dark voice behind me chuckled. I felt a firm poke on my neck and before I knew it, everything went black.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

A group of police cars were scattered in front of the Choi’s Residence. A familiar vehicle dashed in and one of the two doors burst open before it can even stop to a complete halt and out came Yeonhee in full panic.

 

“What happened to Seungin?! Where is she?! Why aren’t you looking for her?! Is someone else missing?! Did you call Mr. and Mrs. Choi?!” Yeonhee’s interrogations and questions were endless just like her worries.

 

 

“Daehyun called me earlier, I heard him yell ‘let go of her’ at someone and a voice said something about making their job easier. I don’t know.” Youngjae explained to the investigators as calmly as he can but his voice would crack from time to time. “And then we lost communication after that. I tried calling him but his phone was dead.” He nervously fumbled with his fingers.

 

 

Jongup was comforting the crying maknae. “Don’t worry, Zeolo-ah. We’ll find Seungin and Daehyun hyung.” He assuringly patted Junhong’s back.

“But what if something happens to them? I should’ve opened the door instead. I should’ve went out with noona.” Fresh new tears leaked out of the younger one’s eyes.

“Don’t blame yourself, Junhong…” Jongup sighed. Junhong buried his face in his palms and crouched down on the floor.” Yeonhee noona’s here.” Jongup noticed the approaching figure.

“Junhong-ah…”Yeonhee murmured.

“N-noona…”Junhong stood up and hugged her.

 

 

 

 

YONGGUK’s P.O.V

 

What the hell happened?!

 

 

“We’ll do everything that we can, Mr. Kim.” I heard one of the investigators assure Himchan and left him.

 

“Yongguk…”

“How did this happen?”

“The door bell just keeps on ringing, all of us went to check who but it was Seungin who answered the door last and then she disappeared. She got kidnapped.” Himchan angrily kicked a rock.

“Kidnapped?” my brows furrowed.

“Before we found out about Seungin’s disappearance, Daehyun called. Youngjae heard him warn ‘let go of her’. So maybe someone really did abduct Seungin and they must’ve taken Daehyun with them too! AISH! If only I should’ve looked for that punk after he rung the door bell, maybe non of these would’ve happened!”

 

I sighed, poking my tongue on my inner cheeks. “Did you tell her parents?”

“We already called them. They’ll fly back to Seoul as soon as posible.”

I nodded.

 

“Do they already have suspects? What happened to the security? Where were they?” I asked.

“That’s the thing Yongguk. Investigators tried checking the CCTV’s but they can’t find any recorded footage of tonight’s incidents. The security guard were found unconscious. I can’t stand it! We can’t just stay here and wait for something to happen!” Himchan run his fingers through his short hair.

“But what can we do? We don’t have any idea about the kidnapper’s whereabouts.”

 

Maybe Yeonhee wasn’t seeing things that night. Maybe she really did see her. Hwang Miyen.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

A smirk formed on the woman’s smug little face as the sharp clicking sound of her stilettos echoed along the hallway. Her right hand was grasping a half-filled pail of cold water. She was humming a tune when she turned to a corner, and just stopping in front of two huge wooden doors. Pushing it open with her free hand, the door made an eerie creaking sound.

She entered the room and stopped a few good feet away from an unconscious girl lying on the floor, her eyes were covered and her wrists were tied together.

 

The woman clicked her tongue and raised the pail.

“Wakey wakey Sleeping Beauty~!” she singsonged and splashed the liquid over the defenseless girl.

The drenched female woke up and had trouble sitting straight but she somehow managed to do so. “Who are you? What do you want from me?!” she was shivering.

 

“Wow! The resemblance is strikingly evident. You really do look like your mother up close. Well, except for the red dyed hair.” The woman crossed her arms.

“Bring him in!” she called to someone behind her.

 

Two men holding a struggling guy appeared at the doorway and enter the room.

“MMphh...!” the guy mumbled.

“Take that off his mouth will you?” the woman ordered, quite annoyed.

Her minion obediently removed the cloth off the guy’s mouth.

 

“Let go of her!” he growled.

The girl on the floor shifted on her spot. “D-daehyun oppa?” her lips trembled.

Daehyun felt a tightening in his chest at the sight of his vulnerable Jagiya. “Seungin…”

 

“Aw~! Isn’t that sweet! Two lost puppies found love.” The woman clapped.

 

“What do you want, Miyen?!” Daehyun glared and continued to struggle.

“Tsk tsk! Is that how you treat your noona, Dae?” Miyen dramatically placed hand over her chest and faked hurt.

“You’re not my noona!” Daehyun spat.

 

Miyen laughed bitterly and cat-walked to where Seungin was. The poor girl heard footsteps coming towards her. Using her foot, she pushed herself backward, away from her kidnapper.

 

“Don’t touch her!”

 

Daehyun’s ‘noona’ saunterly circled around Seungin, eyeing her from head to toe like an interesting little experiment.

 

“What do you want?” Daehyun gave up and stopped struggling.

 

Miyen stopped just behind Seungin. “Simple, Dae. I want the company. I want your inheritance. I want everything.” She paused. “And you see dear brother, I was only planning on kidnapping your girlfriend last night and use as bait to lure you in but luckily her knight-in-shining-armor came and tried to rescue her. Pathetic!” she sneered.

“If I was the only one you need then why’d you have to drag her here?”

“Did you forget, Dae? Her mother humiliated umma in front of the public a few years ago! So I wanted to get back at her.” Miyen bent down and grabbed Seungin’s chin from behind. “And what not better way of revenge than to take it on her daughter!” she roughly pulled the blindfold off Seungin’s eyes, her hand still secured below her prey’s face.

Seungin’s eyes widened and became watery because of Daehyun’s current state. He had a bruise on his right cheek and the corner of his lips was bleeding.

 

“Your good-for-nothing mother humiliated herself!”

 

Miyen smirked and took a gun from her minion. She pointed it on Seungin’s temple. “Uh uh uh! Watch your mouth, Jung Daehyun or I might just pull the trigger.”

Daehyun weakened and felt all his energy drain out of him.

“Tch! Weakling!” Miyen gave Seungin’s chin a squeeze before harshly letting go of it. “Don’t worry, Dae. I won’t kill her immediately. I’ll let her suffer first.” She laughed evilly and handed the gun back to whom she got it from.

 

“Since I’m so nice, I’ll let you be with your girl for a while. Spend your last minute together wisely!” Daehyun’s evil step sister walked to the door. “Make sure to lock and guard the doors.” She barked.

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN’s P.O.V

 

They forcefully pushed me to the floor and slammed the door close.

Right now, I don’t care about my own pain.

 

“Jagiya…” I crawled to her and cupped her face to chack for any signs of bruises or cuts but luckily there were none.

“Oppa, you’re hurt.” She said. There were red marks around her wrist when I untied her. The ropes were too tight.

“I’m really sorry, Jagiya.” I gently kissed her wrist.

“Why are you sorry, oppa? It’s not your fault.” She cupped my face and kissed my bruise.

 

 

 

 


 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong beloved readers~!

Just to make things clear, Daehyun and Miyen are not blood-related.

I’m really sad that this fic will end soon but at the same time excited to start another Daehyunnie fanfic that I’ve been thinking for a while.

Thank you for commenting, subscribing and reading my fanfic.

Love you all~!

Kamsahamnida~! *bows*

Chuk~! ^3^

Oh! And by the way, if any of you has a facebook account, please kindly like this page.

https://www.facebook.com/ShippingDaehyunZelo?ref=hl

I’m admin bluebowtie here ^^ gomawo~

 

Love,

Bluebowtie