The Bullies and The Fox

UNTITLED

 

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

I’m at Yeonhee’s room right now helping her pack her stuff because she’s leaving for Jeju Island this afternoon to meet some of her umma’s clients. She was complaining nonstop, strings of curses and swear words left her lips.

“Right after yesterday’s event, I should be resting or maybe be at school atleast; but where am I? What am I doing? HERE IN MY EFFING ROOM PACKING MY EFFING STUFF! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE?! THIS IS INJUSTICE!!" she continued her ranting. I didn't dare give any sarcastic remarks afraid of loosing my dear life.
I’ll surely miss that loud mouth of hers.

 

I bet if Yongguk oppa is coming she won’t be complaining right now.

Then again…Yeonhee wasn't the only one who's leaving but so is all of BAP. Junhong's appa (who just came home from abroad) decided to bond with the boys by going camping. Yup, the normal camping where they set up their own tents, tell stories around the campfire, mingle with Mother Nature, star gazing, stealing each others’ sleeping bags, getting bitten by bugs, being chased by wild animals, complaining about the loss of civilization and technology; you get the idea.

 

Yeonhee leaves this afternoon and won't be back until Friday evening and BAP will be gone starting tomorrow until Sunday morning. Great! More alone time to spend at school. Guess I'll be talking to Mr. Fridge for awhile.

WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TO LEAVE NOW?! WAEYO?!

 

 

 

Thursday

 

Being the good student I am, I was listening attentively to the teacher while taking notes when I saw some of my female classmates eyeing me then whispered to each other, laughing at whatever it is that they find amusing. I brought back my attention to the teacher in front.

I felt something hit my head from behind. Maybe an eraser? Rubbing the spot I turned around to look for the possible culprit, surprisingly all my classmates' attentions were either glued to the teacher, their seatmates or to their cellphones. Honestly? Nobody looks at their crotches while smiling.

 

I brushed the thought away and just shifted my gaze back to the teacher.

 

Suddenly my concentration was again interrupted by a paper plane hitting my right temple. It fell on my desk with the words 'loser' and 'nerd' written all over it. What did I do?! Turning my head to the direction where the plane came from, I saw one of my y classmates giving me a fake smile and elbowed her friend who was clutching her stomach and looks like she was preventing herself from laughing so loud.

I ignored them and tried to pull my attention back to the teacher.

 

Moments passed several random stuff which were thrown at me are scattered around my seat. You name it, pencils, pens, crumpled paper, empty water bottle, erasers, a sock. Yup! Some idiot decided to sacrifice his sock just to throw something at me. My eye would twitch everytime something hit me.

 

 

Lunch came so I headed to the cafeteria. I guess I'm gonna have to be sitting alone. As I enter the cafeteria I felt the intimidating stares of almost everyone. I hung my head low. Is there something on my face? I looked up a bit to see if they were still staring but surprisingly they’re not. Although I can still feel a few stares, I just ignored it.

 

Grabbing a tray and filling it with food, I looked for somewhere to sit. Luckily there were two guys by themselves at a table. I guess I'm gonna have to make new friends. I walked to their table and stopped just at the side between them.

"uhmm... Excuse me can I sit here? All the tables are occupied." I asked with an awkward smile.

Thay looked at each other in panic. "u-uhm sure." then they both stood up and quickly left. They didn't even finish their food. Weird.

 

I sat down. Taking my fork, I started eating. Not long after this girl stopped at my table and placed her garbages down and started walking away. She just left it there?

"uhm.. Excuse me but why did you place this here?" I pointed at her garbage.

"Because that's where it belongs." She scoffed with a y expression on.

Eh?

 

Then one by one the students in the cafeteria all piled their trash and trays on my table. All I can do is just blink at them in bisbelief. Why are they doing this? I didn’t even do anything to them. I wanted to punch something right now but I just clenched my hands. I didn’t wanna cry so I just held it in.

The remaining students in the cafeteria started to disappear to their classes. I sighed.

 

I just stayed in my spot for a little longer, just to let my anger slide away and just to prevent myself from crying.

 

Minutes later when I felt that I’m a bit calm and no tears would threaten to escape my eyes, I decided to go back to my classes. I stood up and dusted my skirt. I already missed a class. I sighed for the nth time. Then I noticed a clean white handkerchief lying a foot away from where I was sitting. A note that says ‘stay strong’ was attached to it. My head turned from side to side searching for anyone but there was no one at sight.

How come I didn’t notice anyone place it there? I tilted my head to the side.

 

I shrugged, picking the cloth then stuffing the note securely inside my pocket. Well atleast someone was nice enough to give me a handkerchief. I hope I’ll meet you someday.

“THANK YOU ANONYMOUS!” I cupped my hands on my mouth then yelled. Not caring if the person is listening or not.

 

Little did Seungin know, Mr. Anonymous really was listening behind one of the cafeteria doors. ‘Stay strong little bunny’ he thought, and then walked off.

 

I walked back to my classroom feeling a little better. The teacher wasn’t there yet. I don’t know if this was a good thing or a bad one. Good that I won’t be scolded for being late; and bad that my classmates might bully me again. I clutched the handkerchief and walked back to my seat as fast as I can making sure not to pass by the mean ones (which is by the way almost everyone). Luckily no one tried to trip me. They were all preoccupied at the moment.

 

Afternoon classes ended quickly. I proceeded to my locker to get my books. I passed by the hallways only to be greeted by my classmates/schoolmates giving me mean nicknames. Well atleast no one tried to hurt me physically. Atleast no one tried hurt me physically? Ironic.

I halted just infront of my locker, lazily opening it. I’m really tired right now. When will this stop?

My question was answered when I opened my locker. No Seungin! It won’t just stop yet. Loads of trash and garbage spilled out. Everyone who saw the commotion laughed.

Pure entertainment. I thought bitterly.

Sighing, I dragged a trash bin to the mountain of garbage. I started picking them one by one to throw inside the bin.

 

Just when I was about halfway finished, someone kicked the bin over causing its contents to spill. I stared at the newly created mess blankly then picked it up and continued on what I was doing earlier. WHY?!

 

The moment I was finished the sun was almost vanishing from the horizon. I decided to call home to pick me up since I look like a total mess and smelled like a dumpsite (which almost everyone in school considered to me to be one).

 

The next day was worse than before. This time physical bullying was involved. They would either pull my hair, push me or even kick me. I was already numb from all their abuses and just chose to ignore them.

 

Lunch time came but I wasn’t hungry, in fact I was full. Full of their bullying.

I decided to go to the rooftop garden that Yeonhee told me about. And maybe, I’ll skip the rest of my afternoon classes. Ofcourse, I had to endure every torture that I passed by. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes as I climb up the stairs. When I opened the door to the rooftop, a faint wind hit my cheeks; that’s when my tears streamed down uncontrollably.

I sat down by the bench pulling the hanky that Mr. Anonymous gave and wiped my tears.

 

“Why are you still using that? Didn’t you use that yesterday already?” A gentle voice suddenly spoke.

“Great! Now I’m hearing voices. I think I’m starting to loose my sanity.” I mumbled quite loudly for the person beside me to hear.

“You’re not hearing voices and I think you hadn’t lost your sanity yet.” The voice spoke again.

 

Realizing that I wasn’t just hearing voices I abruptly shot up then turned to the owner of the voice. Uwaaaah~!

A very attractive guy was staring at me. He had pale skin, dark hair, pretty lips and cute small eyes. He kinda reminds me of a fox. A very handsome fox. Then trying to remember what he said earlier.

“Uhm.. I didn’t get to use this yesterday. Did you give this to me? Kamsahamnida~! I appreciate it a lot. You know you’re the only person here that ever treated me nice, well except for BAP and Yeonhee.” I smiled while showing him his hanky.

“You’re welcome. By the way, what’s your name, little bunny?” He smiled. Omo! That smile! It’s so warm, it can worsen global warming. And he gave me a nickname. Uwaaah~!

Don’t worry Daehyunie you’re still my number one! What? Daehyun again?! Why did I even think of him?!

 

“I’m Seungin. What about you, pretty boy?” I blinked then my eyes widened. What the eff did I just say? Stupid mouth.

He chuckled. “My name’s Jung Jinyoung.”

Omo! He has the same surname as Daehyun. Okay stop obsessing over Daehyun!

 

“Sorry you had to see me in this state. Didn’t know why I was this weak.” I said hanging my head low.

“It’s okay. People cry not because they’re weak, but because they’ve been strong for too long.” He said and offered me his sandwich.

He really knows how to comfort people. “Thanks, Jinyoung-ssi” I beamed and took his sandwich.

“No need to be formal with me. You’re a sophomore right.” He asked. I nodded.

“Well then, you can call me oppa since I’m 2 years older than you.” I nodded again.

 

Things were a bit awkward between us at first but I got comfortable around him after awhile. We exchanged stories about each other. Jinyoung oppa didn’t mind skipping classes since he said he always does it. That’s probably how we spent our whole afternoon.

The sun was setting when we decided to leave the rooftop. Jinyoung oppa wanted to give me a ride home but I kindly declined his offer since I don’t want to bother him anymore. And again I called home to pick me up at school. I didn’t want to use any of our cars to school afraid of what my schoolmates would do to the car.

 

I finally made a friend! Yey! I’m gonna buy myself an icecream later. Ehehe.

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong lovely readers!

I really like Jinyoung of B1A4 but he’s not my bias, Baro is!

Actually, I didn’t realize that Daehyun and Jinyoung have the same surname when I thought of putting Jinyoung as here.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Please subscribe~!

Kamsahamnida *bows*

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie