Late-Night Drama

UNTITLED

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

“BABY GIRL!!” the doors of the dressing room burst open and in came a noisy Kim Himchan, creating a ruckus like a tornado at loose.

Himchan was about to run to where Seungin was but as soon as he took the first few steps, a strong hand grabbed his shirt from the back and pulled him behind. “You’re too loud, Himchan!” Yeonhee yelled.

“Are you even aware of how violent you are, Yeonhee? You almost ripped my precious shirt.” Himchan straightened every invisible creases on his shirt.

“Yes, I am fully aware of my violence. Do you want me to rip your face off instead?” Yeonhee retorted.

 

“Omo~! My ugly duckling turned into a beautiful swan.” Yeonhee’s attitude made a 180 degree turn as soon as she saw Seungin.

Seungin’s face fell. “Gee Yeonhee, Thanks for complimenting your used-to-be ugly duckling.” She sarcastically commented.

 

 

“NOONA~! You’re so pretty! Can I date you?” Junhong chimed when he got into the room.

“No Junhong! You’re too tall for her. She would look great with me!” Jongup dreamily smiled.

“Nuh-uh! Seungin always liked oppas. We would be a perfect couple!” Youngjae joined the maknae line’s argument.

“You three are definitely not her type! I am!” Himchan pointed his thumb to himself.

 

“Keep talking punks…” Daehyun smirked. His arm was snake around his girlfriend’s petite waist.

 

“Maybe we should flush Daehyun hyung down the toilet so I can have Seungin noona all to myself.” Junhong evilly rubbed both hands together. “Noona naekkeoya~!” he turned to Seungin’s direction and extended his arms out, his fingers made a squeezing gesture.

 

“Like what Yongguk did to your frog?” Himchan teased.

“Yah! Leave my frog out of this! He’s already happy in his little froggy paradise.” Junhong argued. The latter only rolled his eyes.

 

*knock knock knock*

 

A man holding 2 boxes was revealed when Yongguk opened the door.

“Mr. Jung, You requested for these.” The unknown man placed the boxes on the table.

“Kamsahamnida. You may leave.” Daehyun bowed to the man and picked up one of the packages.

 

“Jagiya, this is for you.” He smiled and gave the box to Seungin who was a tad bit confused.

“What’s this for, oppa?” Seungin opened the box to see a pretty lace dress.

“The night’s still young, so I thought we should go on our first date as an official couple.” Daehyun ushered Seungin to one of the changing cubicles.

 

“You don’t want to attend the after party? They’ll serve cheesecakes.” Youngjae said.

Daehyun thought for a while but then smiled as he picked up the other package which contained his casual wear. “Sorry but I love my girlfriend more than those creamy delectable melt-in-your-mouth cheesecakes.” He said proudly.

“Wow! Seungin must be something. Daehyun never rejected a cheesecake before.” Yongguk’s mouth formed an ‘o’ shape.

 

“But of course, my Jagiya and I will eat a lot of cheesecakes.” Daehyun beamed as he started loosening his necktie.

 

 

 

 

YONGGUK’s P.O.V

 

Gummy Bear was pacing back and forth infront of the kitchen counter with an unreadable expression on. I was sitting on the table observing her every move. I just love my Gummy Bear. So adorable and fluffy and violent sweet.

I closed my left eye and placed my pointer finger near my opened eye. Using the same finger, I constantly traced Yeonhee’s head, making it look like my finger was caressing her from my view.

 

She stopped on her tracks when she noticed what I was doing. “What are you doing, Oppa?” she tilted her head.

“Nothing.” I smiled and sat staright up. “Are you worried about Seungin and Daehyun’s date?”

Yeonhee pulled the chair in front of me and sat on it. She looked at me then nodded.

“Don’t you trust Daehyun? I know that he can be a jerk at times I still trust him.” I placed my hand on top of hers.

“It’s not that I don’t trust Daehyun. It’s just that…” she sounded like she wasn’t sure of what she was going to say.

“What is it, Gummy Bear?” Her head was slightly tilted forward causing her fringes to cover her eyes. I was playing with her slender fingers.

 

“… I think I saw ‘her’ earlier…” she bit her lower lip.

 

It took me a few seconds to understand who was the ‘her’ Yeonhee was referring to.

 

Then it hit me. “Are you sure, Gummy Bear?” I bent forward to see her face.

She breathed an audible sigh. “I’m not sure oppa. Maybe I was just seeing things. I don’t know.”

 

There was an awfully long silence between Yeonhee and me until it was completely shattered by squeals.

 

“OMO! OMO! OMO! Did he kiss her?! What happened to the guy then?!”

“Shut up Junhong and just watch!”

 

I face palmed. Himchan, Jongup and Junhong were watching their favorite late night drama. They are men! They shouldn’t watch those cheesy and mushy stuff!

 

Gummy Bear stood up and walked to where the others were.

 

I wanted to burn all their souls once I saw how unmanly they look right now.

 

Junhong was sitting cross-legged on the couch; his chin was resting on top of the huge pillow he was cuddling.

Himchan’s knees were bent, causing his thighs and chest to be against each other. He was nervously biting his nails.

Jongup on the other hand was the ‘manliest’ of them all. He was sprawled on the floor, lying on his stomach. His elbows were propped up with his chin settled on his palms.

 

They were all in full concentration, eyes not blinking and glued to the TV screen.

 

“YAH!” Youngjae came down the stairs with an annoyed expression on.

That’s right Youngjae-ah! Smack some sense into their heads.

 

 

“Why didn’t you call me when it started? Now I missed half of tonight’s episode.” He trudged to the couch and sat down.

“You were busy dating your laptop, Hyung” Junhong answered not taking his gaze away from the TV.

 

My mouth hung open and my eye twitched. HOPELESS! You’re all hopeless!!

 

“AISH!” Yeonhee stomped infront, blocking the television causing all of them to shift on their seats in panic and complain.

 

“NOONA~! NOOO! I CAN’T SEE!” Junhong was flailing his arms.

“YEONHEE! MOVE!! It’s already on the good part” Himchan craned his neck to the side.

“YEONHEE~! Please! We can’t see! I already missed half of it, I can’t afford to miss the other half.” Youngjae was making a shooing motion at Yeonhee using his arms.

“NOONA PLEASE~! HAVE MERCY~!” Jongup begged.

 

“NO NO NO NO MERCY~!” Gummy Bear sung while doing the y hip .

 

“What do you want? We’ll do anything! Just move aside!” Himchan huffed.

 

Yeonhee smirked in victory. An indication that they won’t like whatever it is that she’s planning.

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN’s P.O.V

 

Me and my Jagiya was walking hand in hand by the Han River. She was wearing my jacket which was baggy on her. The wind’s kinda chilly but it’s perfect.

We just had dinner. The air was silent because neither one of us opened a conversation. It wasn’t awkward between us. Actually, it was a very comfortable atmosphere.

 

But why do I have this feeling of being stalked and followed. As I would often hear faint conversations and constant shushings.

“Jagiya, do you want to sit for a while?” I pointed to an empty bench. She nodded.

 

When we were nicely settled on the bench, I placed Seungin’s head on my chest and lowered my lips to her ears. “Jagiya, I think we’re being followed.” I whispered.

“I think so too, Oppa.” She agreed.

 

“Just play along, arasso?” I said.

“What do you mean, Oppa?”

“Just trust Oppa.” I played with the curls on her hair. She nodded again.

 

“Jagiya, do you think we should do it?” I spoke not too loud nor too soft, just enough for the stalkers to hear.

“Seungin understood. “I don’t know oppa.”

“We can always do it at my condo. You know, I already live on my own. No one’s gonna know.” My fingers traced her perfect jawline.

 

There was a clanking sound produced by something metallic.

 

 

“YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN YOU LITTLE JERK! DON’T YOU DARE TAKE AWAY SEUNGIN’S INNOCENCE OR I’LL MAKE SURE TO CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF AND FEED IT TO MY PIRANHAS!! AND THEN I’LL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!! LET ME GO! LET ME STRANGLE THAT LITTLE DOUCHE BAG!! Yeonhee was in her killing mode. She was being held back by Yongguk hyung, Junhong, Youngjae and Jongup.

 

I sighed. “Why were you following us?” giving them a glare.

“It wasn’t any of our idea! It was Yeonhe’s! She dragged us into this!” Himchan hyung pointed at the struggling tigress.

 

 

 

 


 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear beloved readers~!

Hope you like this chapter!

Many of you are curious about the mystery person in chapter 28

I’ll give you a hint:

She was the same person who spotted Seungin at the airport in chapter 1 and the one Namsoo was calling in Chapter 5 *wink wink* she was also the ‘her’ that Yongguk and Yeonhee are talking about.

Anyways, thank you for reading, commenting, upvoting and subscribing to my story.

I love you all~!

Kamsahamnida~!

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie