Adventure Time

UNTITLED

 

DAEHYUN’s P.O.V

 

Youngjae dragged me with him to buy lunch for Seungin. And when I say dragged, I really mean dragged like he was pulling me out of the infirmary even though I protested and wanted to remain on my spot. What is wrong with this guy? Out of all the people he can force to go with him, why me? I think he has the hots for me. I mean I am one attractive guy and. I had no choice and since I was always hungry I went with him.

 

We were walking back to the cafeteria with my hands inside my pocket. I felt Youngjae was staring at me so I turned my head to his direction. Tch. He was smiling like an idot and his eyes were sparkling with mischief.

“Mwoh?” I asked raising a brow.

His smile grew wider and cheeks getting bigger but he still didn’t speak so I went on.

“Do you want me to rearrange that stupid smile of yours?” I furrowed my brows.

“Why were you glaring at Jinyoung hyung earlier?” he smirked.

“What do you mean glare? That’s just how I would normally look at people.” I answered.

“Right~ Like you would look at Seungin like that.” He remarked.

“What do you mean? You think I like Seungin?” I looked straight.

“Dae, I don’t just think, I know. Deny it all you want.” He opened the door to the cafeteria.

“Whatever” was all I can say.

 

I was surprised that the students in there were still kneeling.

“Did Yeonh—“ One of the guys asked, hope written on his face but Youngjae cut him off.

“No. Yeonhee didn’t send us here to tell you that you can go but we went here to get Seungin’s lunch. Do you think we’ll let you off just like that after what you did to our little Seungin? No way!” Youngjae glared at the guy.

“Idiots!” I said loud and clear for almost everyone to hear as I trail behind Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

I didn't know why I was such a ball of energy this early in the morning. Mostly, I would probably complain because I had neck pains or if I had lack of sleep. I don't know why but I feel like today's a special day. Maybe because from now on the bullyings would stop. Mollayo.

 

I finished having breakfast when I heard a honk outside the house. That must be Yeonhee. I didn't know she was gonna pick me up today. I kissed my umma goodbye then I headed out.

 

A white Zenvo ST-1 with dark tinted windows was waiting for me. I opened the car door and went in.

 

"Wow Yeonhee, I didn't know you bought a new car--" I stopped.

"D-Daehyun oppa? Why are you here?" I looked at him in disbelief.

He just shrugged. Right. Like I could get a proper answer from him.

 

The car didn't leave its spot yet nor did its engines start.

"Uhm...Oppa? I know that we're pretty early for school today but do we have to stay here for awhile?" I asked while fidgeting with the hem of my blazer.

He looked at me with an unreadable expression. He then leaned forward. What is he gonna do? Eottoke? I shrunk back on my sit and closed my eyes shut.

I can feel his warm breath tickling my neck. It made the hair behind my neck to stand on its ends. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

Then I heard a click. I opened my eyes to see what he was doing.

He leaned back on his seat. "How can we leave if you didn't put your seatbelt on, Babo" he said and started the engine.

"O-oh! Mianhae. Ha ha." letting out an awkward laugh. I was completely dumbfounded. Why would you think of something stupid Seungin? Why would you think that Daehyun would kiss you? I sighed.

He chuckled. Omona! It sounded like heaven's bells. The idea of recording his voice and making it my ringtone seems so…so…so appealing. What a stupid idea Seungin. I mentally slapped myself.
 


"Why Seungin? Disappointed that I didn't kiss you?" he smirked.

"No. Why would I?" I crossed my arms on my chest and scrunched my face.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

“I wonder what Finn and Jake are doing right now?” Seungin asked herself while looking out the window.

“You watch Adventure time?” Daehyun asked, eyes still fixed on the road.

“Of course. Why? Do you watch it?” she perked up and smiled at him.

“No. I feel stupid when I watch it.” He said with a blank expression.

“Then how come you know who Finn and Jake are?” She crossed my arms.

Daehyun shrugged again. Seungin sighed and slumped back on her seat.

 

“I wonder if I’ll have awesome adventures like them one day.” she mumbled while tracing unknown shapes on the window.

“I don’t think you can.” He said in a monotonous voice.

“Why is that?” she shifted on her seat to face him.

“Because, you can’t take care of yourself, you don’t have a sword and you don’t have a dog like Jake, Babo.” He slapped the answer right on Seungin’s face.

“Aha! So you do watch Adventure Time! I know you do! Don’t even deny it. Your argument is invalid.” she pointed a finger at him.

He sighed.

“I think I will have an aswesome adventure one day, and don’t worry you will be my Jake and you will stretch like him and you will tolerate me and together we will fight the forces of evil.” she pounded her fist in the air. Keke. My childishness took over. She thought.

 “You and your cheesiness.” Daehyun mumbled oblivious to the smile that formed on his lips.

 

 

When they arrived at school, students were all looking at Daehyun’s car, Even BAP and Yeonhee.

“Wow. Didn’t know that Daehyun would go to school today.” Himchan commented. They all nodded in agreement.

To their surprise both doors of his car opened. They all craned their necks to see who the person worthy of riding Daehyun’s car. Not even Youngjae was able to ride it.

When the person came out, they were surprised it was Seungin.

 

Seungin saw her friends and waved her tiny little hand at them. They waved back.

 

She happily skipped to them while swinging her arms alternately like a little kid she was. Daehyun was trailing behind her, his hands hidden in his pockets. He possessed a cool bad boy exterior that made every girl he passed by swoon and spazz.

 

“Annyeong!” Seungin greeted her friends while smiling from ear to ear.

“Baby Girl, why did you ride Daehyun’s car? Are you cheating behind oppa’s back?” Himchan faked hurt and clutched his chest. The girls that heard him gasped.

“We’re not even together oppa. And I don’t even know why I came to school with him either. When I went out the house I saw him there.” Seungin shrugged.

Daehyun was now with them.

“Why did you wait for Seungin, Dae?” Youngjae asked with voice full of interest.

The latter shrugged. “I left something at Yongguk hyung’s house.” He lied.

Youngjae eyed him suspiciously but just let him go.

 

 

Seungin and Jongup were walking to their class.

Jongup can clearly notice the happiness that was written all over his friend’s face. Her smile was even brighter than his.

“Seungin-ah, you know, your smile just outshined the sun. I wonder if it has something to do with this morning’s ride.” He looked at her.

“I don’t know either Jongup, but as soon as I woke up this morning I was already this smiley.” She looked at him and smiled wider. Jongup just chuckled and ruffled her hair.

 

Just as soon as they were in front of their class, Seungin stopped. She was a little hesitant in entering. Jongup sensed her discomfort so he placed a protective arm on her shoulders as if to say ‘Don’t worry’. She nodded and finally entered.

“Thanks, Jongupie but you didn’t have to lead me to my seat.” She whispered as they were nearing her seat.

“Nah~ I don’t mind, plus I’m your seatmate now. I traded seats with the guy who used to sit right next to you.” He assured her.

“Jinjja? Yey!” her smile came back.

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear readers!

I just love watching adventure time.

Hope you enjoy this chappie!

Thank you for reading

Please subscribe~! Kamsa!

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie