Ferris Wheel

UNTITLED

 

DAEHYUN's P.O.V

 

Seungin's not what I expected her to be. I thought she was going to be a wimp, getting on childish rides like the merry-go-round or those huge spinning tea cups but no, she didn't.

 

The first ride that she dragged me to was the Viking ride where it swung you from side to side. Being on the ride felt like your insides are being pulled out.

As the ride started, everyone around us were screaming and so was Seungin. Her scream was so loud that I felt like my ears just abandoned my head.

 

After the ride we were walking to where ever she wanted to go.

"I think I just lost my hearing." I said while my finger dug my ear.

"You're ugly" Seungin mumbled.

"No, I'm not." turning my head to her.

"See! Your hearing is perfectly fine." she raised both brows.

 

After minutes of walking, she tugged my blazer and pointed somewhere. My eyes followed where she was pointing. I looked back at her, she gave me a pleading smile and clasped both hands over her chest.

I nodded causing her to jump up and down.

We walked to the line of the vertical drop where you'll be propelled 250 feet from the ground then without a warning they'll suddenly drop you. She looks like a little girl in front of the candy store.

The guy incharge of the ride ushered us to our seats and securely strapped us. Seungin couldn't hide her excitement, she kept on talking.

The ride started and we ascended up.

"This is going to be the best ride ever. I'm going to bring Yeonhee and BAP here someday and they'll scream their lungs out. And... OH MY GOOOOOOOD!!" just as soon as we were dropped she started screaming and I joined her.

"AAAAAAHH!!" a lot of people were screaming too but no doubt, ours was the loudest.

When we slowed down to reach the ground she was shaking her fist below her chin and smiling widely. It was actually pretty creepy.

“The best ride eveeer!” She whisper-yelled, jumping off her seat.

I smiled at her and grabbed her hand. “Come on, hubby. Let’s ride the roller coaster next.”

She slightly jumped at the sudden contact. Her eyes went to our linked eyes then to my face.

“Kaja, Daehyunnie~!” she smiled and pulled me to the roller coster’s waiting line.

Her smile… it’s just… so…unexplainably warm.

 

 

 “Daehyunie, let’s eat some snacks.” She pointed at a dessert shop.

My eyes instantly lit up. “Last one at the shop gets to pay~!” I laughed and dashed ahead of her.

“Yah! That’s so unfair! You didn’t say when to start.” She complained but I didn’t stop I wanted to .

 

 

 

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

I didn’t know why Daehyun oppa was like this.

He held my hand earlier! It was one of the best unexplainable feelings. My hand felt like it was made to fit his.

It’s really confusing, I seem to like you a lot now Daehyun oppa.

 

 “Last one at the shop gets to pay~!” he yelled and swiftly run off. What the? I take back everything I say.

I complained but he doesn’t look like he’ll wait for me. I blew the hair off my face and trudged to the shop.

 

When I stepped inside the shop I saw him waiting in line at the counter. I wanted to tell him what I want but I was upset. I didn’t care if I get to pay but he should atleast wait for me. With a frown plastered on my face I sat down grumpily at the table by the window.

Minutes later a mouth-watering Chocolate Cream pie was placed in before me. It’s so tempting. I want to stuff it down my throat. But since I was still angry so I didn’t dare move.

 

“Seungin-ah? Are you upset?” he sat down.

I didn’t respond, instead I fixed my gaze outside the window.

“Seungin?” he pleaded.

Shifting my gaze to glare at him. He propped his elbows on the table and rested his chin on his hands. The look in his eyes were so irresistable. I slumped in defeat and picked up my fork. I just can’t stay mad at him.

“Do you want the strawberries?” he poked the fruit on his cake using the fork and held it to my mouth. He ordered a Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Cheesecake. His love for cheesecakes never changed.

I shook my head but he insisted, so I gave in. The strawberry was big so I bit half of it first. My eyes lit up as the sweet juices of the strawberry danced with my tongue. I was gonna take another bite but he retreated his hand and ate the remaining strawberry. Another indirect kiss? I mentally slapped myself.

“Are you still angry?” he asked. I just shook my head.

 

“It’s getting late, oppa. Let’s go on one last ride and go home.” We were walking out of the shop. It was nearing 6pm. I didn’t wanna leave so soon but we still have school tomorrow.

“We still didn’t ride the ferris wheel.” He motioned his head to the huge rotating wheel. I agreed.

 

We got inside huge capsule like mini rooms. The floor and 1/3 of the walls were made of metal. The other 2/3 of the wall was made of glass so that we could see the whole amusement park below. We were seated on a metal bench probably 3 feet long so there was a tiny gap between us.

As the ride started I looked out the glass wall to admire the scenery. The whole amusement park was really beautiful especially now that it was covered with colorful lights. My eyes traveled from one place to another. I looked down below us but it was a big mistake. My hands started to sweat and my legs weakened. It was one scary scene, like anytime I would fall.

“Oppa, I think I’m gonna pee.” I leaned back on my seat.

“Mwoh? But didn’t you just use the toilet a moment ago?” He asked.

I tried to divert my gaze away from where I was looking before.

Then suddenly I felt something warm and soft envelope my waist. It was Daehyun oppa’s left arm. Using his right hand, he pulled my head towards his chest. He was preventing me to seemy fear. I closed my eyes and listened to his steady heart beat.

“Why are you so afraid of the Ferris wheel when you were a fearless dare devil during the other rides earlier?” he mumbled.

“My attention was focused on the excitement and thrill on the other rides because they were quite fast, while this ride moved so slow that I can see how scary it was to be this high.”

“You’re one weird girl, Choi Seungin”

“Weird people are the best people.” I stated.

His right hand gently caressed my head and his hold on my waist tightened. Omo~! I closed my eyes and savored the moment. I felt his chin touch my head.

 

He pulled away when the ride was finally over and looked at me straight in the eyes. His plain expression turned into a warm smile.

“Let’s get you home.” He held my hand and ushered me out.

 

Jung Daehyun you are one unpredictable guy.

 

Am I falling for you?

 

 

 



 

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear readers!

So here’s Seungin and Daehyun’s date.

Sorry for this short chapter,

it was kinda rushed since umma's scolding me for using the computer for so long.

Thank you for reading

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida~!

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie