7.

Strong Willed

Minzy didn't feel the need to remove her sun glasses as she made her way through the halls. It seemed to be the trend for her now a days, letting her shades block out all the annoying things currently in her life. Her head was throbbing from her hang over and it wasn't a pretty one. "," someone coughed causing Minzy to pause in her tracks. 

"Excuse me, what did you just call me," Minzy stopped to face the young woman. 

"What do you think..."

"You got some nerve to call me that Hayi seeing as you just had an abortion. If you ask me I think Junho was the father not Wooyoung. But it's only a rumor. Which one was it really," Minzy asked sweetly. 

Everyone gasped and whispered amongst each other as the girl went beet red, "I..."

"Hmm that's what I thought. It was Junho's! Poor Wooyoung, if only he knew the truth," Minzy shrugged indifferent to the huge blow and walked off leaving everyone talking about the new gossip.

" you did not go drinking without us," Hyuna scrunched her nose at Minzy as Fei shook her head.

"You know damn well alcohol is her real best friend," Fei teased. 

Minzy grinned as her two friends knew her well enough, "Damn straight alcohol is my best friend! It runs in the family. Now let's get to class so I can sit down because I feel like I'm gonna pass out."

Hyuna and Fei laughed at their poor hung over friend and took their respected sides as they made their way through the halls. "How could you," shouting echoed through the halls.

"Let's pick up the pace, I don't want to be caught in the middle of this bull ," Minzy whispered.

Fei coughed a laugh, "Serves him right for being such an idiot to not see Hayi cheating on him."

"Well it was a secret for my ears only remember," Hyuna reminded them.

"Did you at least get yourself checked? I mean Junho is a ing manwhore," Minzy scoffed at the owner of the name as he appeared around the corner. Holding her hand out to stop him, she shook her head, "I wouldn't go down that way. He knows."

The trio watched as the young man's face grew pale before quickly taking off the other direction. "I'm offended you would think I would even let him come close to my goodies. We only made out once and it wasn't great. It felt like I was drowning," Hyuna fake gagged at the thought causing the other two to chuckle as they entered the classroom.

Minzy was grateful that the classroom was empty as they took their regular seats. "Why must these hang overs last so long," she asked herself out loud as she laid her head onto her forearms. 

"I don't even know how you even make it to school the morning after with the way you drink. It's some kind of talent that you're able to look that good with a hang over," Fei pointed out as she examined her nails. 

"True, you are a blessed alcoholic," Hyuna added. 

"Yeah blessed with a major headache! Why did I come to school again," she groaned as she tried to block out the sun light with her forearms.

"Minzy sit up," Fei whispered loudly as she kicked the desk. 

"Hurry up," Hyuna whispered as she too kicked Minzy's desk giving her a bigger headache.

"What the ," Minzy hissed as she sat up to see Seunghyun walk Bom into the classroom. She rolled her eyes as Seunghyun glanced in their direction and quickly buried her head back in place, "I don't care about his dumb right now. I already ran into him last night."

"Wait you and Seunghyun went out to drink last night," Fei asked as she sat staring at Seunghyun and Bom.

"What else did you two do last night besides drink," Hyuna smirked at him as he kept glancing back at them. 

Minzy didn't feel the need to feed their curious little minds as she was still annoyed that they had given her a bigger headache. Laying with her eyes closed, she felt yet another kick at her desk followed by a few more making her blood start to boil. "Hey Seunghyun, what brings you over here" Hyuna asked loud and clear for Minzy to hear. 

Inwardly groaning at the obvious, Minzy stayed quiet and unmoving. "I just came to see how Minzy was holding up," Seunghyun stated as if unsure if he should ask her directly or to her friends.

"Have we really become strangers now Seunghyun? To think we were friends for all these years to get it thrown away by some random that decided to out of the blue become your girl? I see how you are," Hyuna shook her head in disgust.

"Hey that was uncalled for..."

"No you being a dumb and cheating on Minzy with a nobody is uncalled for! Minzy please tell this stranger how you're doing so he can leave us alone," Fei snapped at him coldly. Minzy smiled to herself, if there was anything she could rely on right now it was Hyuna and Fei knew how to have her back. They were just as good as Minzy when it came to verbally breaking someone. Raising her hand up, she flipped him off without looking up causing Fei and Hyuna to laugh.

"You heard the woman, off," Hyuna said as she waved her hand at him to leave.

"You girls can be real es! He just wanted to see how she was doing after being in the hospital," Bom interjected. 

"This is always sticking her nose where it doesn't belong," Fei shook her head before glaring coldly at Bom. "No sweetie, he's asking if she was okay from her hang over! They were at the club last night!"

""The club?! Why were you at the club last night? I thought you said that you had to go do something for your brother last night," Bom asked confused and hurt.

"Se7 en called him to come get me at the club so stop your ing whinning and shut the hell up. Your annoying voice is giving me a bigger headache," Minzy growled as she slammed her fist into her desk.

"Oh God, Se7en is back," Fei squealed. "I've missed his fine ," she said as she bit her lower lip. "I can't believe Se7en hasn't beat your dumb for what you're doing to Minzy."

"He's given me an ear full," he sighed. "But that is beside the point, Minzy do you think you and I can talk during lunch or after school?"

"About what? If it's about Se7en I can tell him to leave you alone," she offered.

"It's not just about that, there are other things as well," he replied as if hinting to something deeper.

"No, but thanks for trying. You can let Se7en know that you tried," Minzy finally looked up and gave him a fake smile. "Now please get out of my face before I barf all over you."

He sighed knowing very well how she was and nodded before walking away. Squeezing Bom's shoulder as he passed by before walking out, screaming echoed in the halls causing everyone besides Minzy to glance over at the door way to see two guys fighting in the hall. 

"Wooyoung stop it," a girl cried out.

"Cheaters these days, always think they can get away with things. But they always get caught," Fei shook her head as she looked over at Bom.

"I agree even the idiotic ones who think they're innocent, but what can you do," Hyuna shrugged. "Stupid people will be stupid right Bom?"

"Hyuna don't get me started about stupidity, when you're sleeping around just to get by in school," Bom countered.

Minzy sat straight up as she glared over to Bom, " you shouldn't even start either! I can and will break your face again to remind you of your place. Don't think for a second that your opinion counts just because you have Seunghyun on your side. It doesn't, you're just making him invalid. Now bite your tongue and shut the up like you're supposed to!" 

"Miss Gong what a great start to the day. Please go to the principal's," the new teacher walked in and signaled for her to leave.

She sighed as she gathered her things, "I thought you'd never ask."

"Keep going Miss Gong and you can spend the day in detention," she called after her.

Ignoring her new teacher's warning she walked the opposite way heading to the parking lot. She wasn't surprised to see Seunghyun sitting on the hood of her car. Cursing him, she quickly turned around and headed back inside to the principal's office. Taking a seat next to three students waiting their turn. She grinned smugly glancing over to see Hayi in such a mess after being in the middle of Wooyoung and Junho's fight.

"Miss Gong? You can come first, because I would actually like to talk to you before this group," the principal said as he opened his door. Nodding as she followed him into his office she took a seat in front of his desk. "Miss Gong I would first like to apologize for what had happened to you. We are ashamed to say there is more to the story." She sat quietly as she let him continue. "Apparently he was obsessed with you. We found photos and very disturbing writings about you on his PC. We also found evidence that your was a planned surprise attack that was planned and thought out months ago. The school board is in the process of taking action and in doing so we noticed that you are way above level in that class. Miss Gong we think your instructor had purposely placed you in his class for his own benefit. So starting today we are pulling you from that class and placing you in an advanced course."

"You are putting me in an advanced course towards the end of the year?! That doesn't make sense," she gasped. 

"Miss Gong according to my knowledge Fei and Hyuna are in that class. Now I understand that your friends are important to you, but you need to think of your future. Can you at least think on it? Here, take this paper for your new class and if it doesn't work out we can move you back."

She sighed deeply as she took the paper and shrugged, "Whatever."

"Plus this might help you with votes to win queen for prom coming up," he teased. 

"I have bigger issues than prom, but thanks any ways," she grinned as she took her leave.

"What's this," Seunghyun appeared as he snatched the paper out of her hands.

"Seriously? Give that back I don't have time to play games with you Seunghyun," she said as she tried to reach for the paper.

"Wait you're going to be in my class?"

"A class that you're not in," she pointed out as she snatched the paper back. "Bye," she quickly walked away hoping he'd leave her alone.

"So I was thinking," Seunghyun started as he fell into step with her. "Can we talk," he asked as they walked out into the parking lot.

"We just did. Now go away and leave me alone," she waved him off as she unlocked her car.

"Please Minzy don't do this. We really need to talk," he pleaded as he pushed past her to block her door. 

"No," she said simply as she attempted to push him out the way. "Move."

She was caught off guard when he smashed his lips against hers. Kissing her hard as he pulled her body up against his. Slightly pulling away, but still holding her he leaned his forehead onto hers, "Please babe we need to talk."

Biiting her lower lip as she gazed up at him, she nodded as he kissed her again before embracing her. As they hopped into the car, they were both quiet in their own thoughts as she drove off campus. "So what did you wanna talk about," she asked as she parked at a nearby park.

"Do you remember the promise I made to you three years ago," he asked as he placed his hand onto hers.

"We made a lot of promises to each other. Which one are you talking about," she grinned as they began to intertwine fingers. 

"The promise we made to each other about our last year of prom."

"Oh, the promise of winning king and queen and celebrating by spending our first night together?"

"Yeah that promise."

"What about it?"

He bent down and kissed the top of her hand, "I want to keep that promise and make you queen."

She coughed a laugh as she shook her head to disagree, "Are you sure you just don't want to me? What about your new girlfriend? Isn't she able? She's just so in love you that she'd practically do anything for you."

"Minzy we aren't dating, we're just really close friends now. Is that so wrong?"

"Yes in fact it is, it is wrong that close friends are caught kissing in the hall and doing all kinds of together. Like seriously Seunghyun I'm not going to play your ing mind games. You need to choose me or her."

"Why do you have to give me an ultimateum," he frowned

She glared at him with intensity in her eyes, "How could I not? Make up your mind Seunghyun because I won't wait forever and you know I'm not a patient person." Getting out the car, she made her way onto the sidewalk. She needed some fresh air to compose herself from his surprise attack. It had been way too long since the last time he had kissed her and her tingling lips didn't help. 

"Wait," he called after her and took her by the hand guiding her underneath a nearby tree. Placing her against the trunk of the tree, he leaned in and took her lips once again. This time kissing her with need and want as he let his hands roam the length of her body. A slight shiver ran down her spine as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. His touch was better than she remembered as his finger tips traveled up her arms tugging behind his neck and interlocking their fingers. Not breaking their deep kiss, he guided her arms up against the tree to pin her there. He smirked as she groaned after he slightly sunk his teeth in her lower lip. Running her tongue along his lips and teeth, she grinned as he groaned louder than her. Minzy knew his needs and especially wants very  well. But of course it was a skill learned over time. She was his first and only girl he ever truly loved. Or was it even love? Doubt started to fill her mind in the midst of their heated make out session. She hated the fact that she could no longer live in the moment as the past few weeks began to flood her mind. "Minzy..." She felt him breath onto her lips confused as to why she had stopped. 

"So is this you making up your mind or avoiding my question," she asked as she pulled back to gaze into his eyes for the truth.

"I..." he paused as he sadly glanced away from her giving her the answer his words couldn't say. 

Nodding her head, she maneuvered out of his grasp and straightened herself a bit before walking off. Clenching her fists tightly, she bit hard into her lower lip as she fought back the pain and hurt. She couldn't and wouldn't let him see her weak and helpless side. He didn't deserve such a scene after what he had just done to her. 

 

Speeding off, she let her tears fall freely. Sobbing out the pain of betrayal, anger quickly took over. She was pissed and she needed some way of releasing it. Pulling into the parking lot. She found herself at a shooting range. The paper man pulled up and she fired shot after shot. Forgetting he ear plugs, she wanted to hear he bullets fly and shells fall to the ground. " you Seunghyun," she shouted as she continued to shoot shot after shot. "...you..." she cried as she fired another shot. 

"Ma'am are you okay," the cashier's voice echoed. 

Taking a deep breath, she quickly wiped her eyes before turning with the best smile she could come up with, "Yeah I'm perfectly fine. I just like to shoot with purpose you know?" He nodded reluctantly as he walked away to check I his other customers. Sighing as she fired the last of her bullets, she left before the cashier became even more suspicious.

"A shooting range? Are you planning on killing my little brother," a voice called after her. 

She grinned as she turned to see Se7en staring at her, "How did you find me?"

"You passed me on my way to pick up Seunghyun. I don't know why he called me to pick him up when he's only a few blocks away from school."

"Did you pick him up?"

He shook his head and smiled, "No, I had to make sure you were okay first. He can wait and if he can't he can walk."

She laughed as he made his way up to her, "Se7en you always did know how to make me laugh."

"Now if only you could always sound like this. Happy," he smiled as he embraced her. "I'm so sorry Minzy. I wish I was there to protect you."

"You can't always be the one to make things right between your brother and I. Don't worry I can handle it," she smiled as he held her tighter.

"No," he breathed into her hair. "Your teacher should be ing dead for what he did to you! I want to rip him to shreds for touching my little sister. I should've been there to protect you. Seunghyun should've been there to protect you. Forgive me Minzy for not being there for you."

She was touched by his sincerity and honesty as she felt him crying into her shoulder, "It's okay. Se7en it's okay. I'm okay and it's not your fault." Minzy was always grateful for having a big brother like him in her life. He had always taken her side in every arguement or disagreement and if Seunghyun ever made her cry. It was the end of for Seunghyun. She had learned at a young age that Se7en would always take her side, till this day he still did. Embracing him tightly, she had to continually convince him that she was okay. He being the over protective bigger brother that she never had, obviously wasn't buying it. In the end they finally came to the conclusion that they would agree to disagree. Giving him one last hug before they parted ways, she left better. Her mood had become lighter as she figured that maybe finishing out the rest of the school day wasn't a bad idea. Grinning to herself as she drove back to school, she was grateful for a guy like Se7en to worry over her. 

 

 

Author's Notes:

I don't like how I ended this chapter but oh well haha. Sorry it's kind of a run on chapter. But I figured I'd stop before this ends up being too long. As for the many typos I apologize but eventually I'll get around to it lol. Thank you for the lovely comments! They are much appreciated and read with a smile! Depending on the night, I might have another chapter out for you all. I'm determined to get this one done. ;)