5.

Strong Willed

Tired beyond words from the lack of sleep the night before, she pushed herself up out of bed to take on the day. She ignored the insults from her father, who decided to take the day off for reasons she could care less about, and made her way out to the car to wait for Zelo to walk out with the big bright smile plastered on his face. "Let's go," he sang excited for school.

"Yeah let's go," she said in a sarcastic monotone voice before she placed the black shades onto her face and drove off.

 

Today she was running on autopilot, seeing as she couldn't remember how she even made it to her parking space to see Hyuna and Fei waiting for her. "Good morning sunshine," Hyuna grinned as Minzy approached them with her shades still in place.

"Shut the hell up," Minzy mumbled as the girls flanked on either sides of her. "Today isn't going to be a good day."

"Really how so," Fei asked as they rounded a corner.

"Oh God she still came to school," Minzy rolled her eyes as she stopped to see Bom by her locker glowing a bright green. She sighed as she turned to face the other way feeling her eyes hurt from the brightness, "It's too early to deal with this . Let's go another way."

But Hyuna and Fei caught hold of her wrists to stop her. "Minzy you have to deal with it now."

"Yeah this needs continous punishment to get it through her thick skull," Fei pointed at her head.

Feeling herself being turned to face the enemy, Minzy sighed as she walked up to Bom and slammed the locker shut, "You have some nerve to come to school looking like a damn alien."

"Minzy get out of my face, I don't need your right now," Bom glared.

But Minzy was too exhausted from the lack of sleep to really care to mirror the glare, " you don't scare me."

"Really? You should be if you really care about your relationship," Bom fired back.

Fei and Hyuna coughed a laugh as they stepped up next to Minzy who didn't feel a thing by that comment. Tipping her shades up she showed it too, "Like I said ...I'm not scared of you. But I am scared for you, you're glowing green is getting brighter you ing toxic waste!" Minzy summed up the energy to smirk at her before she turned to leave for her first period.

Heading towards her first class, she entered to take her regular seat. Gazing out the window as class started, she sat staring at the sky aimlessly. Lost in thought, she didn't notice herself dozing off before her teacher called her attention, "Miss Gong please remove your sunglasses while you are in class."

"But it's too bright...a bright green," she chuckled at her own comment that was directed at Bom causing the rest of the class to join in with hushed giggles.

"Miss Gong I don't appreciate your smart comments," the teacher warned.

"It's true, it's not even close to Halloween yet she tries to dye her skin green to be a ing alien," Minzy continued.

"That's it detention right now," her teacher growled as he pointed to his door.

Minzy shrugged her shoulders as she stood, "Whatever, I'll probably learn more there than here." She ignored the shouting from behind as she made her way out to the parking lot. If he thought she was going to be an obedient child and walk herself to detention, he should guess again.

"Minzy where are you going," Seunghyun called after her. Her chest tightened as she stopped in her tracks at the sound of his voice. "Babe where are you going?"

She huffed, hearing him call her babe when he treated her other wise, "I'm going for a drive."

"I wanna go," he grinned as he made his way over to the passenger's seat.

She shook her head as she hopped into the driver's seat, "Nope, I ride solo."

"Minzy don't be like that," he said as she rolled down her windows.

She couldn't believe he wanted to go for a drive with her after their little exchange the other day, "Seunghyun I don't have time for this. I really need to go."

"Then let me come."

"No."

"Yes."

"I said..."

Before she knew it, he pushed his way through the window of the passenger's seat, "Yes!"

She sighed shaking her head as she drove off, "Fine, but put on your seat belt."

 

As the two drove, it was silent as the music filled the car with the rush of wind flowing in and out the windows. Before they knew it they were back at school for lunch time. "Go ahead I know you must be hungry," Minzy finally broke the silence.

"Minzy..." he sighed as he sat still. 

"Hmm," she hummed. 

"What are we," he asked one of the many questions that was on her mind.

She grinned to herself as she thought long and hard about that question, "I...don't know. What are we Seunghyun? I need you to tell me what we are."

He sighed as he stared out the window, "I...don't know either."

Though she didn't want to say the words that were to come next, she knew she had to, "Seunghyun..."

"Hmm," he looked to her with expecting eyes.

"I think we should take a break." She watched and waited as she saw various expressions cross his face, one being relief that stung her heart. "Let's not tell anyone about this for our reputation sake, but I think we need some time to think things over."

He nodded as he gave her a grateful smile that she didn't appreciate one bit, "I understand."

"Good, as long as we're on the same page," she gave him the best grin she could sum up. "Now go and get you something to eat before you starve yourself," she teasingly pushed at his arm.

"Alright, alright," he chuckled as he made his way out of the car and made his way into the school.

She gasped when she was sure that he was nowhere in sight, "He's such a dumb !" Holding her chest she leaned her head onto the steering wheel as the tears started to fall.

 

Minzy stayed in that position for the rest of school, until she heard students walking out to leave. She felt numb and exhausted, but she knew she had to make her way to get Zelo.

"Minzy?" She didn't respond as Hyuna brushed her hair away from her face, "What happened?!"

"I need you to take me to pick up my brother," was all Minzy had the strength to say through her sniffling.

Fei nodded and quickly jumped into the passenger side to help Hyuna move Minzy over, after which Hyuna got into the driver seat as Fei buckled her in. "Don't worry girl, we'll pick him up," Fei gave her an encouraging smile before she hopped into the back seat.

Minzy felt grateful beyond words that the two were chatting away as if there was nothing wrong with her. She barely had enough strength to keep her eyes open to see that they pulled up to the school.

"Hyuna! Fei," Zelo smiled as he got into the back seat with Fei. "It's good to see you girls!"

"Hey stud muffin how was school," Hyuna smiled as they drove off.

"It was good." He paused to see Minzy supporting her body up against the door, "Minzy are you okay?"

"She's just feeling really sick right now," Fei smiled as she ruffed his hair. "You are getting so big!"

"And handsome too," Hyuna added to help change the subject.

 

As they pulled up to the house, Minzy was too far gone to make her body get up and go inside. "Minzy? Minzy do you need some help," Fei asked as she tried to open Minzy's door.

"Here let me," Zelo grinned as he slowly opened the door and craddled his sister into his arms. Minzy burried her face into his chest as he helped her into the house and onto her bed. "There you go," he smiled down at her as he pulled the covers up on her.

"Zelo sweetie we're going to have a little sleep over today okay," Hyuna said as she and Fei made their way into the room.

"Yeah do you mind if we order pizza for tonight," Fei asked sweetly.

Zelo gave them a huge smile as he nodded quickly, "That sounds like a plan!"

"Great! Hyuna and I will order the pizza and you keep an eye out for it okay?"

"Sure," he smiled as he made his way out of the room to go and prepare to keep an eye out for the delivery man.

"He's so cute," Fei smiled as she took a seat next to Minzy.

Hyuna nodded as she laid on the other side, "Minzy honey what happened?"

Minzy bit her now trembling lip as Fei slowly lifted her black shades, revealing her swollen red eyes, "I'm tired." Those two words was all she could say as she burried her face into Hyuna's chest to let her tears of weakness fall.

 

Minzy awoke to the sunlight peeking through her curtains and rolled to come face to face with Hyuna and as she tried to roll the other way she almost ran into Fei. She sighed as she slowly made her way up and out of bed to take a nice hot shower. Making her way back, she chuckled seeing that they both were still fast asleep. "Hyuna, Fei, get your lazy asses up before we're late for school," Minzy pulled off the blankets before making her way to the closet to find three outfits.

"Are you serious? We just went to sleep like a half an hour ago," Hyuna whinned as Fei tugged the covers over her face.

"Who's fault is that? Now get the hell up and get ready. Zelo hates being late to school," Minzy instructed as she tossed two outfits onto the bed.

 

"I look like death," Fei pouted as she stared into the mirror in the visor of the car.

"Me too, the only one that doesn't is Miss Minzy here. Who didn't say a word last night," Hyuna said as she pushed her way in front of Fei to look herself over in the mirror.

Minzy chuckled as she put on her black shades, "That's all your fault."

"Whatever ," Fei rolled her eyes causing Minzy to chuckle louder.

"What's so funny," Zelo chimed as he jumped into the car.

"Nothing baby boy. Ready for school," Minzy smiled.

"YEAH," he cheered with his fists in the air.

"Oh God, I wish I could be that excited about school," Hyuna teased.

"Excuse me," Minzy tipped her shades forward to give her the eye.

"She means...YEAH SCHOOL," Fei cut in as she tried to imitate Zelo's enthusiasm.

Minzy coughed a laugh as Zelo pushed at her shoulder, "Hey be nice!"

"Yeah you should listen to Zelo," Hyuna nodded as she patted his back.

"Whatever, let's just get the hell outta here," Minzy shrugged as she drove off.

 

Minzy flipped her hair to the side as she summed up the courage to walk in. Taking one deep breath, she held the strong fierce look on her face as the three walked through the doors. As expected, people moved which ever direction to get out of their way, which helped build Minzy's confidence up. She glanced to her left to see Hyuna and then to her right to see Fei. Yes, everything was just how they should be until the thought of crossing paths with Seunghyun crossed her mind.

"Minzy," Hyuna called bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Huh?"

"What's up girl," Fei asked.

She then realized that she had stopped walking. She paused to think, before she waved her index finger for the both of them to come close. "Seunghyun and I are going through a rough patch in our relationship right now, so I'd appreciate it if you both don't tell anyone and give me some space when it comes to him. Okay?" She heard the faint gasp that they both gave, making her sigh, "Are we clear?"

"Yeah of course," Fei nodded as she pulled back.

"Yeah...uhh...we got your back," Hyuna tried to pull herself together.

Minzy knew how they were and did her best not to make it seem like a big deal. "Good," she shrugged her shoulders as she continued to walk until she saw the demon who was the root of all the problems between her and Seunghyun.

"Don't tell me it's because of that ," Fei spoke loudly causing Bom to look out from her locker.

"What are you talking about," Bom glared at Minzy even though Fei was the one who had said the comment.

"It was me who said it, ," Fei stepped forward and pushed at Bom's chest.

Bom pushed Fei away as she stepped up to Minzy, "You may have said it, but I think Minzy has a mouth of her own to call me that!"

Minzy coughed a laugh as Hyuna stepped in between glaring at Bom, "Look you , watch how you call her out before she s up your face again!" The crowd chuckled as Bom clenched her fists.

Pushing Hyuna out of the way before Bom could connect her fist to her face, Minzy caught hold of her wrist. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Minzy!"

Minzy turned to see Seunghyun glaring at her, to turn back and be met with Bom's fist to her face. Minzy stumbled back to be caught by Fei. Feeling liquid at the corner of her lip, she looked to see blood on her hand. "You deserved it," Bom shouted.

At that comment, Minzy couldn't help to think of her father naming calling and beating her mother to the pulp. Though Bom didn't know what kind of life Minzy lived, it triggered her angry thoughts of her father telling her mom that she deserved getting beat. "YOU ING ," Minzy shouted at the top of her lungs as she charged her.

"Minzy stop," her teacher stepped in the way to catch her in his arms.

"I'M GOING TO ING KILL YOU," Minzy shouted as she manuvered out and around of the teacher's embrace.

"Minzy stop," teacher yanked her back to be kicked and punched at. "BOM GET OUT OF HERE," her teacher shouted over his shoulder as he tried to hold back Minzy until more teachers came to aid him.

"COME SAY IT TO MY FACE," Minzy shouted as she continued to glare at Bom who ran into Seunghyun's arms.

"Minzy calm down," the teachers tried to say. But everything was dead silent to her, as she helplessly watched Seunghyun walk away with Bom.

"LET ME THE GO," Minzy shouted as she tried to calm herself down.

"Minzy please," her instructor said as he continued to hold her.

"I'm the one being held back when she was the one who ing hit me," she growled as Seunghyun and Bom disappeared down the hall.

"Minzy you were the greater threat," he tried to say before releasing her. 

She coughed a laugh as she spit the blood from onto the ground, "Whatever you !"

"Minzy I was trying to save you," he tried to defend his actions.

"Really, because I thought you were trying to protect that little ," she hissed as she stormed off.

"Minzy..."

" it," Minzy turned to leave to the restroom to clean herself up. "OUT," she screamed at the girls who gave her a wide eyed look of fear when she opened the door. She sighed feeling somewhat of a headache, before she turned to look in the mirror. She glared at her busted lip and turned the faucet on. Letting the water cool down, she took paper towels and ran them under the faucet before applying it to her lip. "," she hissed from the slight pain.

"Minzy," Hyuna rushed into the restroom with Fei right behind her.

"Are you okay," Fei asked as they ran up to her.

"Do I look like I'm ing okay," she growled as she pulled the paper towels off to reveal that Bom had given her a deep cut to her upper lip.

"Holy ," Fei's eyes widened in surprise. No one had ever dared speak up, yet alone touch one of the three. Now here they were in the restroom, with their one and only leader injured.

"Do you want me to drive you home," Hyuna offered.

"Hell no! That would show that that she won. No, I'm going to finish out this ing day," Minzy hissed. Hyuna and Fei nodded as they watched their leader try to clean up the best she could before they walked out to head to their first class.

 

The class gasped in shock as they watched Minzy walk in with her banged up lip. She knew they all thought she would go home, but she knew better then to let Bom think she'd won. Walking past her instructor who gave her a look of plea to not start anything. Minzy walked to where she stood in front of Bom's desk. Folding her arms over her chest, she stood glaring hard at Bom who seemed up to challenge her glare.

"What do you want," Bom spoke through gritted teeth causing the class to start whispering.

But it didn't phase Minzy as she stood without flinching thinking of various options she had before her. She could push this aside and beat the out of Bom's face again or possibly say some rude to make her cry, but she wasn't sure as to which option sounded better at the moment.

"Miss Gong, will you please take your seat? Class is going to start right now," her instructor called.

Minzy smirked as she looked Bom up and down before before walking away. Taking her seat, she knew that was a brilliant idea as Bom slumped her shoulders forward. Sitting with a straight face as she burned holes through the back of Bom's head, she couldn't help to wonder what life would be like if she was in Bom's situation. Bom had become the sole focus of Minzy's social life these past few days. But what did she expect? It was the price you paid for messing with the most popular girl's boyfriend. Pressing her lips tightly together, she thought of how stupid Bom must be to go through so much to be with someone who was taken.

"Miss Gong do you have anything to add onto this," her instructor called out.

"No," she rolled her eyes hating the fact that he was always picking on her lately.

"Miss Gong I'm going to need to speak to you after class," her instructor shook his head before he continued his lecture.

 

As class ended, Minzy hoped that her instructor had forgotten that he had wanted to speak with her after class. Quietly moving towards the door, she froze when her name was called. Letting out a sigh of defeat, she nodded for her friends to leave while she talked to their instructor, "Yes?"

"Please close the door," he asked as he leaned up against his desk.

Inwardly rolling her eyes, she did what he asked before dragging her feet up to him, "What?"

"I'm concerned for you," he started with a frown on his face.

She felt her chest tighten as she leaned up onto the desk next to him. Even though she barely listened to him, he was a good teacher and she secretly held high respect for him. "Yeah..."

"Yes Minzy. What is going on?"

She sighed as she looked over to the white board to divert his gaze, "I...don't know."

"Minzy," he called as he took her hand in his. This caused her eyes to widen as she became alert to what was going on. "Minzy look at me," he softly spoke as he reached out and softly turned her chin to face him. Her mind was screaming at her that his touch was so inappropriate. So much so, she sat frozen as her gaze was turned towards his face. He moved closer to her as he held a weird smile, "I'm worried about you." Sitting frozen in place, she was in shock as he moved their connected hand towards her thigh.

"I..." she bit her lower lip as she felt his hand starting to slowly caress the length of her thigh.

"Minzy your grades are dropping and I want to offer you something to help you raise it," he said as he inched his hand higher up.

"And...wha..what is that," she spoke trying to contain her fear.

In the next moment she felt his lips being pressed against her earlobe, "What do you think?" His words sounded chilling to her ears as she felt a shiver run down her spine. 

Minzy was in shock to see how quick her teacher was to straddle her before he dove in for her neck, "Get...off!"

"C'mon I know you've ed plenty of men," he chuckled as he pressed his body against her to hold her down.

"GET THE OFF OF ME," she screetched as she tried to wiggle out.

"It will be quick. Just  me for a little and I'll make sure you pass this class with flying colors," he said before forcefully smashing his lips against hers.

She was trying to contain her panick attack as she continued to wiggle and think of a plan to escape. But how could she escape, he was too strong. "Alright, alright," she mumbled out.

"Alright, you're going to give it up," he asked as he paused in his maniac attack.

She nodded as she tried to calm her pounding heart, "Yes. Yes, I'll do it!"

Her instructor gave her a devilsh smirk as he slightly took off some of his body weight to let her breathe, "Good."

"But you have to let me have the top."

He let out a low chuckle as he pressed his growing member against her, "I'm not that stupid."

She bit her lower lip as she felt him rocking his waist against her, "Then...at least let me find some ing balance against this desk!"

He shook his head and stooped down to attack her neck once more, "Less talking and more doing!"

Minzy screamed as she tried to push him off of her to have his mouth over hers each time. With each suffocating kiss, Minzy saw the blood from her busted lips smearing onto his lips and face. It was sickening to see the hunger in his eyes as he continued his ruthless act. He was enjoying her suffering, watching her struggle seemed to bring him such joy. Pushing and shoving with all her strength, she could see him smirking as he at her blood. He was taunting her as he continued his assault along her body. But she did her best to try and fight him. Blocking him as much as she could before the situation became worse. Glancing around the best she could, she spotted a pencil jar on far corner. Hissing at it being at the furthest end of the desk, it was better than nothing. Finding the strength to focus her attention on the jar rather than the crushing body on top of her, her clothing began to rip in the process.

"Oh I see," he chuckled darkly as he thought she was starting to willingly participate.

Freeing her hands to reach for his jeans gave her the opportuninity to quickly reach up towards the jar and pull a hand full of pencils. Taking the point of the pencils she jabbed it right into his chest before taking the jar in her other hands to smash it against the side of his face. Luckily she had hit him hard enough to knock him unconscious as he fell on top of her. His body weight swiftly took her by suprise, knocking the wind out of her as she groaned from the impact. Pushing his heavy body off of her, she gasped for air and coughed as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh my God," someone called out causing Minzy to look to the door. Bom stood wide eyed at the scene before her. She then quickly ran up to Minzy with worry filled eyes, "Are you okay?"

Minzy wanted nothing more than to break down and cry, she couldn't with Bom being there. It was an idiotic question to ask, as she obviously wasn't okay. But she didn't have the energy to waste on her. She could only shake her head as she stood to her feet and slowly walk out. She couldn't believe what had just happened as she mindlessly walked away from the classroom and into the halls. She couldn't help but replay what had just happened over and over in her mind to notice all the people who were staring at her as she passed by them.

"Minzy?! Minzy," Seunghyun called out as he saw who the crowd was staring out at. It was a horrific sight to see, as Minzy continued to walk with her clothing nearly torn to shreds and her makeup and hair in a mess. "Minzy," Seunghyun called again as he pushed through the crowd to make his way to her. "Minzy what happened," he asked as he came up to her taking her by her shoulders to stop her.

Meanwhile Minzy came back to her senses feeling someone stop her in her tracks. Out of fear she screamed as she pushed away from the person, "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Minzy it's me," Seunghyun tried to walk up to her to have her retreat further.

"Minzy," Hyuna and Fei pushed through the crowds to come to her aid.

"I was just trying to help," Seunghyun tried to defend himself as Hyuna and Fei glared at him.

"What did you do to her," Fei growled as she was ready to attack him as Hyuna wrapped her arms around Minzy.

"He didn't do anything," Bom appeared by his side.

"Then who did it," Hyuna hissed as she felt Minzy trembling in her arms.

"Hyuna take me home. Just please take me home," Minzy kept repeating as she tried to hold herself together.

"Okay Minzy," Hyuna cooed before glaring over to Seunghyun. "If I find out it was you, I will get my boys to you up, you here me!"

"Hyuna please," Minzy said as she clutched onto her with dear life.

"Let's go Fei," Hyuna nodded as Fei tossed her jacket onto Minzy to shield her from the crowd. 

 

The ride towards Minzy's house was quiet, which Minzy was grateful for. She could feel the glances from either of the girls, but she wasn't up for the interogation from them. She heard Fei gasp as she whispered to Hyuna who also gasped and figured that the whole school probably heard what had happened by now.

"Minzy I'm going to take you to the hospital," Hyuna said breaking the silence within the car.

"Yeah we need to make sure you're okay," Fei added.

Taking deep breaths, Minzy closed her eyes as she tried to contain the rage she was feeling at the moment. 

"I can't believe that sick bastard," Fei continued.

"To think that he..."

"SHUT THE UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT AND I WANT TO GO THE HOME," Minzy shouted as she sat straight clenching her fists.

"M...Minzy calm down," Hyuna tried to speak softly.

But Minzy could only shake her head. How could she really calm down after what had just happened, "Hyuna don't tell me to ing calm down! I just got ing attacked by someone who I thought I could trust!" Punching the dashboard in front of her she let out a scream of pain before gripping her hair and laying her head onto her lap.

"We understand..."

"You don't ing understand! So don't start with me Fei," she mumbled into her lap.

"Either way, we are taking you to the hospital," Hyuna cut in.

Minzy sighed as she sat up, "No, I need to get Zelo. I need to get Zelo!"

"Okay, okay...we can go get Zelo. I will drive you and Fei to the hospital and I will bring Zelo to the hospital alright?" She nodded as she let out a sigh of relief before resting her head onto her lap once again.

 

Minzy was in a daze as Fei helped her into the hospital. She didn't hear a thing that was asked of her and she didn't feel a thing as her clothing was being changed into a hospital gown. She was numb to the touch as Fei helped her with the nurse into her bed where she lie quietly. 

 

"Minzy," a softly familiar voice called as she felt herself being lifted. "Minzy," her eyes shifted to see her brother's smiling face. She felt herself shaking as she reached out and cupped his face. "You are okay now, alright?" His sincere words sunk deep into her heart as closed her eyes to stop the tears from falling. "Minzy your brother is here to protect you now," Zelo said as he pulled her into an embrace.

The feeling of his strong arms around her made her lose all self control as she pulled him tighter to her. "Zelo..." she sobbed into his chest. 

 

Author's Notes:

Yup, don't piss Minzy off. She seriously will kick your  haha! Hope you enjoyed my update! Thanks for all your support and patience! <3