Chapter 9

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

[A/N:] I at naming chapters, and since I cannot think of a name, I jut named this Chapter 9, lols. Enjoy the chapter! :)


Chapter 9

As soon as Mr. Choi left, Sparkling surrounded the two.

"How old are you two?" Hyerin asked.

"Umm.. I'm 16, and Min Yul's 17.." You answered, a little uncomfortable.

"Yah! Hyerin-ah! You're making her uncomfortable!" Min Hee said, pushing Hyerin away a little. "I'm sorry about that, she's just excited~" Min Hee said, smiling.

"Ah, ani! It's fine." Min Yul said. 

"So, you're younger than our Zelo, huh?" Daehyun said, nudging Zelo. "Ah, nae~ Please do take care of me!" You said as you bowed. "Yah! Don't be too formal! You're our dongsaeng now~ It's fine, really." Himchan said, ruffling your hair. You smiled. "Ah, nae~ Kamsahamnida, Himchan-ssi.." 

"Ani, ani~ It's Oppa to you, Dongsaengie~" Himchan said, grinning at you.

"Ah, nae, Himchan-oppa!" You grinned back at him. Then, suddenly, Himchan felt a dark aura coming from beside him. His eyes twinkled mischieviously as he saw Zelo's eyes darken.

"Sooyoong-ah~" Zelo's brow twitched, 'Aish.. Hyung is getting to close. Does he not know she's mine?!'

"Nae, Oppa?" You turned to him as he placed his arm on your shoulders. "Okay, that's it.." Zelo muttered as he went to you two and removed his hyung's arm. "What-Yah! Zelo! What do you think you're-" He was stopped by Zelo's dark glare. He gulped. 'Our maknae's growing up..' 

"Sooyoong-ssi! Sorry about Hyung~ He can be really clingy sometimes.." Zelo said, grinning at you. Your heart beat accelerated. Dugeun-dugeun. Dugeun-dugeun.

"A-Ani, it's fine!" You said, shyly. Zelo's always been your bias from B.A.P, you blushed a little. 

'She-She's blushing~ How cute!'  Zelo thought as he saw you're face with a tinge of red on your cheeks. "So, I'm Zelo. Wait, you probably know that, right?" 

"Nae!" You said to him, brightly. He grinned. "You're younger, right?" Zelo asked you.

"Ah, nae! By a year~" He then said, "Then call me Oppa too!" He exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

"Eh? Andwae~" You stuck your tongue out at him. "EH!! Wae?!" He asked.

"You're only older than me by a year, besides, I act more mature than you!" He pouted and folded his arms. "Not fair. Himchan-hyung gets to be called an Oppa, but not me~"

"Why do you even want to be called Oppa?" You asked him. "Because~ All of the girls I know in the company are older than me, they're all noonas! See?" He pointed to Sparkling and SECRET.

"Hey! Min Yul is the same age as  you!" You pointed out to him. "So? I want you to call me Oppa! Please? Please? PLEASEEE?" He then used his aegyo on you. You pouted.

"Fine, Zelo-oppa! Happy?" You asked him, as his smile brightened. "Yes! Hey, do you know how to ride a skateboard?" You used to ride skateboards, there shouldn't be a problem. "Yeah~"

His eyes widened and he smiled. "Yay! Let's ride together sometime~" He said happily. You smiled and nodded. You couldn't possibly turn down this boy. He's just too cute!

"Sooyoong-ah~" Min Yul said, as she looked around the room for you. "I'm here~" 

She saw you and went to you two. "Oh~ Nice to meet you, Min Yul-ssi!" Zelo said, as he bowed. "Ah! No need for formalities~ We're the same age~ Call me Min Yul-ah~ It's fine!" She smiled and bowed as well. 

"Ah okay then, call me just Zelo then." He said.

"Min Hee-unnie!" The door opened to reveal Mi Yun, panting. "Hey~ What's up with you?" Min Hee asked as Mi Yun was still panting.

"Guys, sit *pant* down, please?" Mi Yun asked. "Ah okay!" 

As soon as everyone was sitted down on the floor, Mi Yun then said, "I know why we're like, so similar to B.A.P!!" 

"What? Similar to us? Huh?" Jongup said, as he tried to think about it, but failing miserably.

"Continue, Mi Yun-ah.." Youngjae said, smiling at her. She blushed a little, but composed herself.

"Anyway, we're going to be the female version of B.A.P!" She said.

"Wha-?! How come I don't know of this?!" Min Hee said as she stood up. 

"Unnie! I overheard it earlier~ I was just passing by, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but.. yeah."

"Wait~ Sooyoong-ah, Min Yul-ah~" Hyerin said, as she looked for the two.

"Ah, nae, Unnie?" Min Yul asked. "How were you two scouted?" Hyerin asked as she looked at you two.

"Actually, we were scouted during a performance at school. Sooyoong-ah was singing Good Day. I was the choreographer of the whole thing." Min Yul explained. "Which would mean, Sooyoong-ah's more of a singer?" Mi Yun asked. 

"Ah, actually unnie, I can sing and rap." You explained, a little shy about the rapping. "Oh jinjja?! That's great!" Mi Yun said, clapping her hands. "How 'bout you, Min Yul?" She asked as she looked at Min Yul for an answer.

"Umm.. I'm more of a dancer and a singer. I can do B-Boy dances~" She answered. "Oh, that's great! You should show us some of your moves next time, okay?" Hyosung said.

"Ah, nae~" 

Zelo's eyes never left you, he was just so happy to be able to talk to you. 

'She's definitely my type.'

 


[A/N:] Another update~ I just felt like updatin' again! :D Oh Zelo~ >.< Since my bestfriends are reading this fic of mine and kept on encouraging me, I decided to update again. xD I just love her~ :3 Ah, I feel like I'm having a writer's block for the next chappie. T^T No. I will fight this writer's block, I have tooo~ T^T Give me ideas guys, if you ever have any! ^^

THANK YOU FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS~ <3 Hope y'all liked this new update~ 

 

~ Louise <3