Chapter 12

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 12

You were still there, standing against the door.

"Ahhh! Pabo, pabo, pabo! What if he avoids you tomorrow?!" You said as you hit our head on the door.

"Oh honey~"
"AHHH!" You fell to the floor, you looked up and saw your Umma.

"Umma! Stop scaring me like that!" You sighed. "Oh, mianhae~ What happened to you, honey? You look like you've seen a ghost or something." She put her hand on your forehead.

You removed her hand and got up. "I'm fine, umma. I'm gonna go upstairs now.." You rushed to get to your room.
"Ah! Wait, honey~ Min Yul's-" She heard your door close. "Inside there. Aish, that girl." Your Umma said as she shook her head and went back to the kitchen.


You closed your door and sighed.

"So, what happened?" You looked up and saw Min Yul sitting on your bed, eating chips.

"Min Yul! What-What the heck? What are you doing here?!" You asked, as you looked at her surprised.

"Well, we're supposed to record our songs tomorrow, remember? And we only have one copy of every song, so I decided to sleep over, so that we could practice the songs together~" She explained as she munched on her treat. You went over to your bed and sat. 

"Can I have some?" You asked her, "Yeah, sure~" You munched on some as well. "Ah~ So what happened?"

You choked a little. "We-Well.. We did nothing much, we just ate ice cream, talked. You know, those things?" She gave you a suspicious stare. "Hmm.. Something's off~ You're hiding something~"

"Huh? No way~ Why would I hide something from my bestfriend?" She gave you another suspicious stare.

"Okay, whatever you say." She knew something was up, but didn't ask any further. She was sure you'd tell her when you're ready.

"Let's practice now, shall we?" You said, going to your radio.


The next day, you two woke up early, got dressed and ate breakfast.

"We're going now~"

"Bye, take care, honey~"

You two stopped by a pastry shop and bought food for the other members.

"We might as well buy for SECRET and B.A.P too~" Min Yul said. "Ah~ That's a great idea~"

After you got the box of pastries, you walked to the building.


Zelo's POV

Ah~ We're in the practice room early again. Oh! Min Hee-noona~

I was prepared to run for her, but then someone stopped me from doing so. I looked at the person.. "Yongguk-hyung?" He shook his head and said, "Look at her. She's sleeping, she must be tired."

I nodded in understanding, I wasn't that heartless to wake up someone who's obviously stressed and tired. I've been there.

The door opened to reveal a half-asleep Hyerin-noona. She had eyebags under her eyes.

"Yah! What is up with you girls?" Himchan-hyung said as he led Hyerin-noona beside Min Hee-noona, who was still asleep.

"Nothing much.. We have a recording today, stayed up all night to practice.." She said as she laid her head next to Min Hee-noona's. 

"Whoa! What happened?!" Jin Ah-noona said, approaching Hyerin and Min Hee-noona.

When suddenly, Min Hee-noona bolt up, awake. "Yah! How can you be so relaxed?!" She looked annoyed. "Well~ I got my parts down~ Ever since I got the copy of songs, I practiced it every day. And besides, the maknae-line has my copy." JIn Ah-noona shrugged and sat down.

"Jin Ah.." Huh? Oh, it's Mi Yun-noona. "Mi Yun, wow. You're slow~" 

"Yah~ I haven't had enough sleep.. I needed to finish this book and I needed to practice~ Aigoo. Hyerin-unnie.." She went to Hyerin-noona and placed her hed on her lap.

"She must've been more stressed, I wonder about those two.." Mi Yun-noona said, yawning.

The door opened with a, "Good Morning, yeorobeun!" Min Yul-ah and Sooyoong-ah entered, worry-free and calm. Sooyoong-ah's pretty, as always. She was especially pretty yesterday, too, when she kissed me..

I blushed a little at that thought. 

"Yah~ How can you be so calm~?" Min Hee-noona asked the two. 

"Ahahaha. Actually, after 3 hours, we got all the songs down.." Min Yul-ah said, scratching her head.

Wahh~ They're amazing. 

End of Zelo's POV


"Oh, yeah~ We brought food.." You said, holding up the box full of pastries.

"Oh yeah! FOOD~" Daehyun said, walking up to you.

The door once again opened, SECRET entered. "Ah, unnies~ You're just on time! Do you want to eat pastries with us~?" You asked as you looked at them.

"Okay~" You and Min Yul gave everyone their share, before Daehyun could. 

Just then, Mr. Choi went in the room, after you ate.

"Ah~ Girls, it's time. Are you ready?" He asked you.

"Nae~" Everyone said, as Mr. Choi led you all out. 

"FIGHTING!" SECRET and B.A.P said as you went out.

"Gomawo~" You all said, bowing. 


[A/N:] Finally, I'm able to update~ I wanna eat Samgyeopsal.. T^T Dammit. Thank you for my new subscribers~ :D I'm so happy~ ^^ Someone even voted my story.. xD Thank you~ (You know who you are~ xD) Haha. Thank you~ Saranghamnidaaa~ :D Hope you enjoyed this chappie! There's not much fluff though~ >.<

 

~ Louise <3