A day before the showcase~~

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 27: A day before the showcase~~

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8~" Min Yul was going through the routine as usual, while everyone sat comfortably, resting.

"Min Yul-ah! Stop dancing and rest will you?" Hyerin said, shaking her head and dragging MIn Yul to sit beside her. Min Yul just let her drag her and sat.

"Well.. How are you girls doing? Tomorrow's another big day, after all.." MIn Hee said, glancing at you girls. You grinned. "I'm doing great~ I'm so excited!" Jin Ah grinned. "You took the words out of my mouth~"

Min Hee grinned and chuckled, "I'm glad to hear that." Then, the door suddenly opened, Ms. Lee went in with Zelo and Yongguk following behind her, grinning.

"Ms. Lee! What are you doing here?" Min Hee stood and looked at her confused. She only grinned. "Finished practicing?" You all shook your heads. "We're only taking a break.." Hyerin explained. "Well, I wanted to check up on how you girls were doing.." Min Hee's brow raised. "Then, what are they doing here?" She asked, pointing to Yongguk and Zelo. They just blinked, then Zelo pouted.

"What? You don't want us here?" 

"It's not like that, oppa! It's just that.. aren't you B.A.P members busy? Don't you have schedules?" They grinned.

"Well.. about that." Ms. Lee coughed. "I thought of a great idea for your Never Give Up performance, Min Hee, Sooyoong-ah!" You two looked at her, confused. "What is it, Ms. Lee?" You asked, blinking. 

"Yongguk-ah and Zelo-ah will perform with you two~!" You and Min hee looked at each other in disbelief. "Whaaaat?!"

Ms. Lee grinned and clasped her hands together. "Well~ We aren't gonna change much! We decided that you two will do the first part while they will do the second part! With the chorus, you'll do it with them~! Oh yeah, you need to dance with them for the second part, okay?" You and Min Hee looked at each other, still shocked.

"Huddle!" Min Hee huddled with you, "Do you think this'll be good for us, unnie? I mean, we only have a day to practice this.." You asked her worriedly. She nodded. "I know what you mean.. But this is Ms. Lee we're talking about. She won't take no for an answer. If she's made up her mind, we have no choice but to comply.." You two sighed and got up.

"Okay, we're in." Yongguk and Zelo grinned at each other and high-fived. You just shook your head at their behavior. 

"You two know what to do, am I right?" Ms. Lee asked, you two nodded and grinned. "That's good, well.. I'll leave you guys now." Ms. Lee stepped out of the room and Min Hee approached Yongguk and smacked him on the arm.

"What the- Ow!" Min Hee just playfully glared at him. "It was your idea, wasn't it?!" Yongguk gave her a gummy smile. "How did you know?" Min Hee then smacked him on the arm again, and again.

"Ow! Ow, yah! Ow~!" 

"Zelo-oppa!" Zelo brightened and turned to you, ruffling your hair. "Hey~ Are you okay doing this with me and Yongguk-hyung?" He asked you, concerned. You just smiled at him and shrugged. "I guess it's fine, after all, it isn't just somebody. It's you and Yongguk-oppa!" You smiled.

He grinned. "Right~" Min Hee then called for you two to start practicing. You two then headed to the two of them and practiced.


"That wasn't too bad, was it, Min Hee-ah?" Yongguk grinned. Min Hee just glared playfully at him.

"That was fun~!" You cheered. Jin Ah, who obviously fell asleep while you girls were practicing, woke up from your outburst and fell on the floor. "Ugh.. Ngh.."

You saw this and ran to her. "Oh my gosh! Unnie-yah! Are you okay?" You shook her awake, when she saw you, she just nodded and fell asleep almost immediately. You sweat-dropped. "She didn't even notice she's already on the floor.." You mumbled to yourself, giggling softly.

Zelo saw you giggling to youself, 'She looks so cute..' Then suddenly, someone coughed. He looked up at a grinning Yongguk. "Yah, Zelo-ah.. Staring at Sooyoong-ah, I see.." He panicked. "I-I wasn't! I s-swear, hyung!" He chuckled. "Save it, I saw how you looked at her.." Zelo nodded, still red. 

"You really like her, huh?" Now, that made him look up. "If you really like her, I think you should go for it.." Yongguk said thoughtfully.

"You think so..?" Zelo asked uncertainly. Yongguk nodded, a faint smile his face. "I really think you should."

Zelo nodded happily. "Okay~!" Yongguk chuckled as he saw how he approached you, tickling you suddenly. "Aish.. He's growing up so fast.." Yongguk just shook his head.


"Sooyoong-ah! Let's go out~!" You looked up and Zelo was smiling down at you. You grinned and got up almost immediately. "Okay!" Then, a thought crossed your mind.

"But.. We're idols, what if people.. you know.." You tried to explain, then he just grinned. "Let them think what they want to think~! While we enjoy ourselves~" Zelo said cheerfully. You just smiled and nodded.

"Where are we going, Zelo-oppa?" Zelo dragged you along. "Well.. We could go and eat at a cafe, is it okay?" He asked you cutely. You blushed, "Uh-huh.. It's okay." He grinned and dragged you to a nearby cafe. 

You two sat at a corner and ordered. While waiting..

"Hobby?" You asked.

"Skate-boarding, dancing and eating cherry tomatoes." You raised your brow at this.

"What? I like cherry tomatoes!" He said cheekily. You shook your head. "My turn! Hobby~?"

"Hmm~ Dancing, singing and baking!" You said cheerfully. He looked at you confused. "Aren't you a rapper?"

You scratched your nape nervously, "Err.. Actually, when I was scouted, I was singing. I was only placed as a rapper when they found out I could rap." His mouth formed an 'O' in understanding.

"Oh yeah! Let's take a selcaaaa~" He singsonged, sitting next to you, taking out his phone. You nodded cheerfully.

"Hana, dul, set!" You two posed for the picture, you with a peace sign and him with his cute pout. "Wahh~ It turned out well!" You said, clapping your hands together. He nodded and started to do something on his phone, you looked at him confused. "What are you doing, Oppa?" He grinned cheekily.

"I just updated my instagram.." Your eyes widened. "EH?!" You grabbed his phone and saw your picture there with a caption of, "Hanging out with my favourite saengie-ah! Kkk~"

"Oppa!" You whined, smacking him on the arm. He just chuckled, dodging your attacks. The waitress came to give you two your orders. "Wahh~ Kamsahamnida!" You said, smiling at her. She smiled back and said, "You two make a really cute couple!" She squealed. "Ah, no, we're not-" "Thank you." Zelo smiled and bowed at her as she bowed back to him and went on.

"Yah! Oppa~ What was that about?! We're not even a couple!" You pouted. He sulked. "We can't be a couple?" You looked at him, your eyes widening. "What-What do you mean, oppa?!" He looked up and stared into your eyes. "I really, really like you, Sooyoong-ah.. Do you like me too?" You gulped, his eyes were so mesmerizing.

"I..I.."

 

 

 

"I do like you.."


[A/N:] Wahhh~ Woot! Woot! *partying hard* He finally confessed. Goddammit, I actually wasn't supposed to write this part, but oh well.. xD I'm crying right now as well, it's CN BLUE's CONCERT HERE. WAHH~ AND I DON'T HAVE A FREAKIN' TICKET! T^T NOO~ JONGHYUN-OPPA~ T^T I have to convince my mom to buy me and my sis tickets befroe the concert.. T^T I need to~

Thank you for reading, I hope you like it~ >/////<  Saranghamnidaaaa~ <3

 

~ Louise <3