Chapter 23

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 23

"Guys! Please, do your best.. We only have 4 days left 'till our debut stage, and we'll be having our showcase next week." Min Hee said, wiping her face with a towel. Everyone nodded.

"Okay, so let's start over, from the top, guys!" Everyone went to their positions. You were all practicing hard the choreography for your debut stage. Your debut stage was due 4 days from now, so everyone had been working hard. Min Hee would be often rapping to herself, seeing if her movements were right, Min Yul kept working on her dance moves with you, Mi Yun would always practice her vocals along with Jin Ah and Hyerin would be going through the dance.

You were all dancing to the beat of the song, focused. The door opened, and in came B.A.P. They wanted to check up on you guys, but they saw how you girls were working hard. "It seems like we didn't even need to come here, huh?" Daehyun said, looking at you girls, observing. "Uh-huh." Himchan said. Then, as the song came to an end, Min Hee went to the stereo to start it up again.

"Whoa, whoa~ Min Hee! Rest a little, would you?" Hyerin said, reaching over to Min Hee's hand, stopping her. MIn Hee looked at her, "Yah, I want to practice my rapping, am I not allowed?" She raised her brow as if to say "I am the leader." Hyerin sighed, "Fine, but no dancing, alright?" Min Hee nodded and grinned, plopping down on the floor. Then, she saw B.A.P through the mirror. "Hey, when did you guys get here?" They grinned.

"So, now you notice us?" Daehyun grinned, plopping down a drinking JIn Ah. "Well, we were too busy, sorry about that.." Mi Yun said, panting slightly.

"Sooyoong-ah~!" Zelo said, skipping over to you as you drank from your water bottle.

"Annyeong, Zelo-oppa~" You smiled at him. "Have you eaten lately? You look thinner than usual~ Have you been sleeping? You look lke a zombie!" Zelo said, nagging you a lot. You rolled your eyes at him. "Aish, oppa! Of course I have! It's just that I'm a little stressed, that's all~" He frowned a little. "Are you sure? You don't look really good to me.." He trailed off and you smiled up at him. "Yup, I'm sure! Thanks for worrying about me though, Oppa!" He blushed and looked down shyly. "Yo-You're welcome.." He stuttered. You smiled.

"I see that you're all working hard, huh?" Yongguk asked Min Hee as she finished her rapping. Min Hee looked up at him and grinned. "Yeah, we're kind of rushing practice since we only have 4 days left.." Min Hee explained. Yongguk nodded. "I heard you haven't practiced anything for your showcase. That's going to be hard.." Min Hee nodded and sighed. "I'm sure you guys will be fine, after all you're gonna lead them, right?" Yongguk said, giving her his gummy smile. Min Hee practically melted inside, but outside she remained calm. She grinned and nodded. "Yeah."

"How's practice for you?" Himchan asked Hyerin who was sitting in the corner, slightly panting. "Well, it's kind of hard, since we have a deadline and all, but it's overall fine." She smiled. "You shouldn't overwork yourself, okay? And don't forget to eat!" Himchan nagged. Hyerin giggled. "Okay, okay, umma." Himchan blushed and chuckled.

Jin Ah was practicing her vocals as Daehyun approached her. "Don't strain your voice, Jin Ah.." He said, plopping down beside her. Jin Ah nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I won't.. Oh yeah, Daehyun, how do you think I should sing this part?" Jin Ah asked, "Since you're already experienced and all, I want your advice.." She said, shyly. Daehyun grinned. "Leave it to the expert!" And so, they talked.

"Mi Yun-ah." Mi Yun looked up to see Youngjae. Mi Yun smiled and patted the floor beside her. Youngjae grinned and sat beside her. "So, what're you doing?" Mi Yun grinned, "Listening to B.A.P songs." Youngjae grinned and looked at the song, "What My Heart Tells Me To Do, huh?" Mi Yun grinned. "It's actually my favorite B.A.P song, I just felt so many emotions from the song.." She smiled to herself. Youngjae stared at her, as his heart beat increased. 'She looks really pretty.. Ugh, Yoo Youngjae! Stop those thoughts.' "I see. I'm happy you felt that way about the song then.." He smiled at her and she blushed a little and nodded.

"Min Yul-ah, you should rest." Min Yul was still going through the choreography. She looked behind her. "Jongup-oppa.." He smiled and sat on the floor. Signaling her to do the same, she plopped down as well. "You shouldn't strain yourself! You should always rest when given the time, okay?" He smiled at her as she blushed, a faint smile on her face, "Okay, Oppa.." He grinned.

"Guys! It's Mi Yun's teaser photooooo~" Hyosung barged in the room, with the other SECRET members following closely behind. "Youngjae-ah, wanna see?" Youngjae stood up and walked to them. "Here." They showed him. His eyes widened. 'She really is pretty!' "So, Youngjae-ah, what do you think?" Youngjae grinned and said, "She's really pretty." Mi Yun, who was reading a book by now and heard it, was now flushed red. "Oooh~ Mi Yun-ah, what can you say to that?" Sunhwa said, teasingly. 

Mi Yun stood up, still red in the face. "Kamsahamnida.." She gave a little bow to Youngjae and turned to look away, still blushing. "Aww~ Gosh, why are you two so cute?!" Hana said, hurrying over to Mi Yun and hugged her. Mi Yun was now being strangled by Hana. "Um.. Un-Unnie.. I-I can't-" 

"Oops, sorry~!" Hana let go of her as she inhaled deeply.

"Okaaay, now, we wanted to tell you girls that at the showcase, you will be asked questions by fans from all over the world~!" Hyosung said. All of your eyes widened. "All over the world? We have fans from all over the world?!" SECRET nodded and smiled proudly. "Of course~ Why wouldn't you?" Min Hee grinned and shook her head. "Will we answer them their questions at the showcase?" Jieun nodded, grinning. "Ah~ I'm so excited for the showcase, by the way, Sunhwa and Hyosung will be the hosts for the showcase~" You all nodded, smiling happily.

"So, girls, let's practice again, shall we?" Min Hee said, heading over to the stereo again. "Yeah~"


[A/N:] Hey guys! :D Short chapter, huh? >.< I'm sorry, really, really, sorry~ Youngjae, so cuteee >w<

Ugh, I love B.A.P so much that it's killing me inside.. T^T *Sigh* Oh well~ xD

I love this pictureee! <3

They're so freakin' cuteee <3 

Thank you for supporting this story~ I thought nobody would even like this story! >.< 

I hope you liked this chapter~ :) Saranghamnida! <3

 

~ Louise <3