Showcase Part 2

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 30: Showcase Part 2

The two were ushered by the staff, "Jongup-ah! Min Yul-ah! Great job!" Min Hee said, patting them both on the back. They both smiled and thanked her.

"Hyerin, you ready?" Min Hee asked, as Hyerin was being prepared for her performance.

"Yeah.. I think so." Hyerin said, smiling weakly, obviously nervous. "You'll do fine! You're Lee Hyerin!" Hyerin beamed at her and nodded vigorously. It's not everyday that Min Hee cheers her up.

Min Hee chuckles, "Well, good luck!" She said as Hyerin gets pushed off onto the platform. Hyerin saluted her before turning around.


The fans were getting a little impatient, for they were yelling Hyerin's name, obviously excited. So when the music started up, they started going crazy.

'Ice Cream~

Ice Cream~

I'll melt you down like Ice Cream~

Ice cream, Ice Cream~ 

I'll melt you down like Ice Cream~'

Hyerin was doing a great job, singing and dancing. She was so y too, that everyone can't help but look and watch her. Everyone was going crazy, yelling her name, "LEE HYERIN! LEE HYERIN!"

Meanwhile, with the B.A.P members..

Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup, who just got back from performing, were watching the performance. 

"Phew! y~" Daehyun said, as Himchan smacked him on the head. "Ow! Sheesh, hyung!"

"Don't you dare look at Hyerin-ah like that!" Himchan glared at him as Daehyun put up his hands in an I-Surrender kind of gesture. "Okay, okay. Geez! It's not like you two are going out!" Himchan's eyes widened and he sulked on his seat.

The other two members, namely Youngjae and Jongup looked at Daehyun. Youngjae gave him a half-glare. "What?!" Daehyun said. "Pabo. He likes her. He knows that they're not going out, but still you hurt his feelings!" Youngjae explained as he turned back his focus to the performance.

Daehyun gaped. "Uh, hyung.. I'm sorry." Himchan looked up from his sulking, smiling weakly. "Nah, it's fine, Daehyun-ah."


"Great job, Hyerin-ah!" Hyerin was sweaty and tired, but she was smiling happily. "That was so fun!" They beamed. "Yeah, I know right!"

"Jin Ah, you're up next!" Jin Ah, who was done preparing a while ago, headed to the platform. "Whoo~! Good luck, Jin Ah-unnie!" You and Min Yul cheered as the rest of the members gave her a thumbs-up. She beamed, "Thanks!"


The band started playing, as Jin Ah appeared, holding a mic stand.

'Heeya~

Naljom barabwa~

Noneul nareul~

Joahetjanha~'

Everyone cheered in excitement as she sang with so much passion. She looked so happy and emotional up there, that everyone can't help but be mesmerized with her. 

With B.A.P..

They were all gaping as Jin Ah sang her last high note. After her high note, she stood properly and bowed, "Kamsahamnida.." Then, the crowd went wild. "THAT WAS AWESOME!" Daehyun said, pumping his fist in the air and cheering for JIn Ah. The rest of the members looked at Daehyun who was going crazy and sweat-dropped.

"Hey, why aren't you cheering?! Come on!" He pulled them all to stand and cheer. They rolled their eyes at him, but they cheered anyway.


"That was super awesome, unnie-yah!" Min Yul said as Jin Ah came in backstage. Jin Ah smiled widely. "Thanks!"

"Sooyoong-ah! It's time for our performance!" You nodded at Min Hee as Hyerin was asked to go to the stage and sit on teh keyboard.

As soon as you heard the keyboard playing, the platform Min Hee was standing on went up.

'Yellow model chick~

Yellow bottle sippin'~

Yellow lambourghini~

Yellow top missin'~

Yup, yup, this stuff look like a toupee~

I get what you get in 10 years, in 2 days~'

 It was awesome how she looked so confident up on stage. You smiled, your turn was coming.

'That's it! The chorus!' You sang as the platform went up.

'Look at me now~ 

Look at me now, oh~

I'm getting paper~

Look at me now~

Look at me now~

I'm fresh like a mu-what?'

The crowd went crazy, for you gusy were singing, in English.

After the Look at Me Now performance, Min Hee spoke, "Are you ready?!" The crowd went wilder, "YEAH!" "Are you sure?" You asked, smiling. "YEAH!" 

"Okay! Never Give Up!" The crowd cheered louder.

'Hakgyoreul dwirohan chae~

Urin hagwoneuro ttwieo imi da algo inneunde~

Wae jakku tto gareuchyeo Uh!

Seonsaengnim malsseumeun hapummani~

Chilpaniran dohwajieneun nakseomani~

Charari~

Donbaengman wonjjari gwaoereul taekhae~

Chinguwaui ujeongbodan seongjeokppunin chegye~

Siheomiraneun apbak daehagiran budamgam~

Ssahyeoman ganeun seuteureseu eomma appaneun alkka~'

As you and Min Hee rapped, everyone sang along to the chorus.

'I'm back in the school back-back in the school (Aye)

Geondeul geondeul I'm back in the school (Aye)

I'm back in the school back-back in the school (Aye)

Geondeul geondeul I'm back in the school!'  Min Hee rapped.

As soon as the second part came, you didn't rap, everyone was confused, it was a guy rapping!

Zelo then appeared and danced with you, making every fangirl squeal. After that, Yongguk rapped along and danced with Min Hee, making all the fangirls jealous and at the same time, squealing.

After the performance, you all thanked them and went backstage. "That was awesome!!" Jin Ah squealed as she pulled you into a hug. MIn Yul gave you a two girls a thumbs-up. You smiled. "Thanks. unnie!"


"MI YUN-AH! MI YUN-AH!" The crowd was cheering as she appeared, sitting on a grand piano. "Hey guys, have you been enjoying the performances so far?" They yelled, "Yes!" Mi Yun smiled, "Then I hope you'll like mine too.." As soon as she said that, she played the piano and started singing along.

'Heart beats fast~

Colors and promises~

How to be brave~

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall~' 

She played the piano with so much emotion that the crowd grew relaxed and started humming along.

With the B.A.P members..

"She's good.." Youngjae said, closing his eyes, smiling softly as he hums along as well. The rest nodded, watching her play and sing.

As she finishes the song, the lights turned off, but that doesn't stop the fans to cheer and clap at her amazing performance. It's finally time for the second part of the showcase.


[A/N:] Is this long enough for everyone? I'm sorry I haven't updated! Mianhae! T^T I was too busy and preoccupied with school! >.< I hope you like this chapter tho.. Even though I know it . Btw, anyone saw Hurricane?! Damn, Zelo was.. asdgjnhalk!! Until now, I can't contain my feels. /3 Youngjae was just.. ugh. Then, INFNITE's Destiny. Gosh. /3 Too many awesome MV releases! <3 How has everyone been doing? Good I hope! :D Thank you all for reading by the way! I love y'all! <3

 

~ Louise <3