Showcase Part 1

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 29: Showcase Part 1

“Wahh~ You girls look so pretty!” You just smiled and bowed. “Kamsahamnidaaaa~”

“Aww! I remembered how you girls worked so hard to get here..” Sunhwa sighed. You started to giggle and you hugged her. “Oh, Sunhwa-unnie~!” She giggled and hugged you back.

“By the way, do you girls know how many people are gonna watch you girls?” Hyosung asked. “How many?” Hyerin asked curiously.

Before Hyosung could say anything though, Hana interrupted her immediately. “2,300 people!” You all gaped. “WHAT?!” Min Hee sat on her chair, still clearly shocked. “That’s just.. unbelievable!”

Jin Ah started pacing around. “Oh my god, what if I trip? If if forgot my lines? If I-“ You then hooked your arm with hers, beaming. “Yah, unnie! You won’t!” She looked at you, “How would you know?” You just shrugged. “I just know, now where’s the confident Kim Jin Ah we know?” She grinned.

“She’s back~” You grinned back. The door opened and Mr. Choi came in.

“How’re you girls?” You all beamed. “We’re fine, Mr. Choi!” He smiled, “That’s great! Anyway, starting today, call me Manager Choi, okay?” You all looked at each other, smiling and nodded except for Jin Ah who shook her head. “I like Manager Oppa better!” Mr. Choi nodded, smiling.

“Okay then, Manager Oppa it is!” Hyerin said, pumping her fist in the air. You all agreed. “Ah, I’m so proud for you girls. You all made it this far..” You all ‘aww~’ed at your manager and had a group hug. “Aww~ Manager Oppa! Don’t make us cry now! We’re already wearing make-up!” Mi Yun said, trying her best to not cry.

“Screw make-up! Let’s all cry!” Hyerin said, about to cry, until Min Hee smacked her on the head. “Yah pabo! The stylists worked hard on putting this! The least we could do is be careful for another hour, okay?!” Hyerin pouted, rubbing the spot that Min Hee smacked. “Okay..”

You all separated and your manager smiled at you girls.

“By the way, the B.A.P will be here too, to support you girls!” Manager Choi said. You girls smiled. “Oh yeah, speaking of which, when will they get here?” Min Hee asked as she raised her brow.

“How about now?” The door opened and the B.A.P members went in, grinning. “Jagi!” Zelo hugged you immediately. You giggled. The SECRET members looked at the two of you in shock. “WHAT? JAGI?!” You two let go of each other and just held hands. “Noonas! I asked her out..” SECRET then started squealing. “Aww~ I knew it! They’re so cute!” Sunhwa said, hugging you and Zelo.

“Noona, calm down!”

“Unnie-yah! Calm down!” The other SECRET members removed their maknae off you two. “Sorry.. I guess I overreacted a bit..” You just smiled and shook your head. “It’s fine, unnie~”

“Then, Zelo, Yongguk and Jongup, go and get prepared! We only have an hour before the showcase!”

“Nae!”


It’s been an half hour and they were finished applying their make-up and putting their costumes.

“Jagi~ We’re done!” Zelo came in the door, grinning. You giggled at his behavior. “You sure missed me. We saw each other yesterday!” You said, pinching his nose softly. He pouted. “Aww~ It barely lasts for 5 minutes!” You chuckled and gave him a peck on the cheek. “Okay, okay, Oppa~ Whatever you say..” He grinned.

“Let’s go and practice?” You suggested and stood up as he pouted and pulled you back down with him. “Noooo~ I don’t wanna! Let’s just cuddle~!” You blushed and pinched his nose again, and said scoldingly, “No, Oppa! We have remaining time, let’s practice, shall we?” He pouted and stood up.

“Fine, since my Jagi wants too.” You giggled and hooked his arm with yours and dragged him with you.


It was only 5 minutes until the start of the showcase.. You start to pace around, you weren’t so confident now.

“Sooyoong-ah, stop that!” Zelo grabbed your face with both hands, looking into your eyes. “Look, Jagi, there’re so many fans out there, waiting for you! Just enjoy and relax, just remember that you’re doing what you love.” You looked at him and smiled. You hugged him and said, “Thank you, Oppa! You got me.” He smiled and your hair, gently.

“It’s time, Sooyoong-ah- Oh! Do you guys, like you know, need some privacy first?” Hyerin said awkwardly. You two separated immediately. “A-Ani, unnie! It’s fine, I’ll go now, Oppa..” You waved at him as he gave you a wink and a thumbs up. You smiled and walked on behind Hyerin.


“Okay, girls! Ready?” You girls nodded, smiling. The platform you were standing on suddenly moved, making you surprised a bit. The music started as the screams of people got louder, it was your time to dance. You saw your picture on the screen and your name in big letters as you danced, it made you so happy.

The lights went off again as the other members did their parts. After that the lights went off completely as you girls were rushed backstage. “Go! Go! Min Yul and Jongup, get ready!” Manager Choi said, as the other members were taking some of their clothing off as they put on another.

Min Yul sighed nervously, which made Jongup look at her worriedly, “I’m nervous.. Aish, normally, it’s Sooyoong-ah that freaks out, not me..” Jongup smiled, taking her hand. She looked down at their hands. “You’ll be fine, I’m sure of it.” Min Yul looked up at him and smiled, nodding. “Thank you, Oppa! Let’s do our best~!” Jongup nodded, still smiling.

The staff ushered the two on stage, the lights still shut off completely, light sticks being the only thing giving light in the whole arena. As the music started, the screams of thousands of people could be heard.

Jongup and Min Yul danced with so much passion, and they looked undeniably y. Everybody was going crazy.

In backstage, everyone gaped. “Phew~ y.” Hyerin said, not taking her eyes off the monitor backstage.

“Niga nareul itjji motage jakku ni apeseo tto..” Jongup sang as he danced in sync with Min Yul.

Ni mameul kkaemulgo domangchil geoya goyangicheoreom..” Min Yul winked as she walked ily and gave a flying kiss. Everyoen went crazy and screams filled the arena.

“Trouble Maker!” Min Yul and Jongup ended their performance so close to each other, eliciting screams from fans everywhere in the huge room. The lights turned off for yet another performance to anticipate. 


[A/N:] Hey guys~ I finally updated, huh? I'm sorry! I've been to busy with school and tomorrow is the start of the Mid Quarter tests week. Then, some projects.. >.< Ugh. And I feel so sick now, so I'm very, very sorry! >.< I know it's pretty short. -_- But I still hope you like it! ^^

 

~ Louise <3