My Ideal Type

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 8: My Ideal Type

Zelo's POV

Today, we're hanging out with Sparkling-noonas. Min Hee-noona was missing though.

Then, suddenly.. BAM! The door opened to reveal Min Hee-noona's overjoyed face.

"Guess what, guys?" She asked us all, clearly excited.

"What?" Said Daehyun-hyung, who suddenly was eating cheesecake.

"Hyung, where'd you get that from? I didn't know you had some~" I asked Daehyun-hyung, I mean, I was hungry too, you know?

"I got this on the way from the dorm. I walked to the building, remember?" Oh, right~ "Can I have some, hyung?" I asked him, hopefully he'll give me so- "No." Oh come on.

"Fine." I said, pouting. Hyung's so meeeaaan. It's just cheesecake! 

"So, what's the news, Min Hee-unnie?" Jin Ah-noona asked, curious. "Mr. Choi's finally bringing them here, to meet us!" Min Hee-noona said, clapping her hands together, smiling excitedly. I can see Yongguk-hyung turning a little red, I just had to giggle at hyung's blushing face.

"Oh, jinjja?!" Mi Yun-noona asked, bolting up from her seat, which was technically on the dance practice room floor. "When will they get here? Huh? Huh?" Hyerin-noona was now in front of Min Hee-noona, apparently she was annoying Min Hee-noona a little now.. Min hee-noona answered her though. "Mr. Choi and the girls are on the way to here now. So, we should welcome them happily, right?" We all agreed, of course. These two girls will be a part of our company too, from now on. We should get along!


After about 15 minutes, we heard footsteps.. Everyone's eyes widened. They're here.

Then we heard, "Let's go then, girls!" As the door opened, Hyung's face and SECRET-noonas are revealed, but not the two new members! Where are they~?

"Ah, girls! Oh and B.A.P's here too!" Hyung said, smiling.

"Mr. Choi~ If you're here, then that must mean.. they're here too?" Min Hee-noona asked.

"Aww~ Come on, Min Hee~! Not yet! They're our members now! Not yours!" Sunhwa-noona said, apparently trying to hide them more.

"Sunhwa-noona, you can't just kidnap them, they're part of Sparkling now!" Jongup-hyung explained.

"Come on, is there any way we can keep them, Mr. Choi?" Hyosung-noona asked, desperately.

"Sorry girls, but they're going to be in Sparkling." Hyung said, smiling apologetically at SECRET-noonas.

"Aww~" Jieun-noona pouted a little, disappointed. "Fine." Hana-noona and Sunhwa-noona finally revealed them.

We all looked at the both of them. They were both pretty.

"Well, girls, could you introduce yourselves?" Hyung asked them.

"Ah. Nae~ Annyeonghaseyo! Chonun Park Min Yul imnida~" I saw Jongup-hyung straightened up a little, and I saw a tinge of red on his cheeks. Yup, he likes her, definitely. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Chonun Lee Sooyoong imnida~" Wahh~ She's really pretty! Yeppo! I didn't notice that I was staring, until Youngjae-hyung nudged me. "Yah! You're practically drooling~" Youngjae-hyung whispered teasingly. I can feel my cheeks burning. 

Then, the rest of the Sparkling-noonas introduced themselves. I was waiting for Hyung to introduce us to them, but apparently, he kind of ignored us. I think he forgot we were even there! I pouted a little.

Then, I heard her speak English. 'Wahh~ She's pretty and smart!' I blushed again. Then, I remembered my ideal type. My ideal type was a girl who could speak English, fluently. She's definitely my type! I blushed harder, staring at her.

I wasn't really paying attention to what Hyung said, but then I heard him say B.A.P and assumed he introduced us.

"Hana, dul, set! Uri B.A.P, Yes sir!" We said and bowed to them.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo.." She and Min Yul-ah, bowed. Then, I went to Hyung and said, "Finally, hyung~ You noticed us!" I then pouted.

He smiled at us apologetically and said, "Ah, sorry for the delay, boys~ Anyway, I'm heading out a little. Min Hee! Take care of your new members~" He headed out the door and waved.

Min Hee-noona then said, "Oh, okay, Mr. Choi! I will~" 

'I will definitely befriend her~'


[A/N:] Finally, I updated! I wanted you guys to know who was staring, lols. Now, you know~ ;) Haha. Anyway, sorry for not updating a lot! :) I don't know why, but i'm addicted to INFINITE lately. >.< It's seriously freaking me out! I listen to their songs everyday since Baek's birthday. xD *sigh* Oh well, but anyway, I could've posted this earlier, but I was in the hospital. So yeah, sorry for the delaaaay! :D Hope you liked the update! ^^v I know it's too short, but I'm honestly running out of ideas~ >.<

 

~Louise <3