Chapter 14

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 14

You opened your eyes to see Zelo's face close to yours. You blinked.

"AHHHH!" You jumped and fell back to the floor. "What were you-Wh-Huh?!" You pointed an accusing finger to him. "Yah! I didn't do anything~ Don't point at me like that!" He help up his arms in an I-surrender kind of gesture and pouted.

You sighed and sat again. "Aish, jinjja~ Oppa! Don't do that!" You said, scoldingly.

"Okay~ Mianhae.." He said. "Nae~ What did you want to talk about?" You asked curiously.

"Ah! I wanted to know how the recording went~" He said, staring at you curiously.

"Ah~ It went fine. Well, except for the fact that Min Hee-unnie and Hyerin-unnie kept on falling asleep at random times~" Min Hee and Hyerin heard you, which resulted into groans.

"Gosh, Sooyoong-ah~ Did you know what time I slept yesterday?!" Hyerin said, heading to you.

"Uh? No~" You scratched your head a little. "Yah! I slept at 3 am! Ok? And you know I need my beauty sleep!" All of Sparkling rolled their eyes. "We all  know that, unnie~ But still, think about the younger members, too~ Mi Yun-unnie looked equally tired, but she tried her best to not fall asleep~" I pointed out.

"She does have a point." Min Hee said, as Mi Yun high-fived you. "Yes! Thank you! Finally~ Someone who appreciates my sacrifice!" You laughed.

Hyerin pouted. "Fine~ I'm sorry then~" 

"I'm sorry too~ We even slept on Min Yul and your lap." She said, looking a little ashamed. 

"Nah~ It's fine, unnie!" You waved it off.

"Wahh~ So what do we do now?" Jongup said, who lied on the floor.

"I don't know~" Daehyun said, "I'm hungry!" 

"Me too." JIn Ah said, you all groaned. "Jin Ah, seriously?" Mi Yun said, her brow rising.

"What? I'm hungry, so what?!" Jin Ah said, staring her members. "Aish! Can't a girl even eat in peace~?" She groaned and laid back on the floor.

You all rolled your eyes at her childishness and the door opened, Mr. Choi went in.

"Girls! I want to tell you about your photoshoot~" He said, closing the door behind him as he went inside.

"What photoshoot?" Min Hee said, as she sat up. "Well~ It's almost your debut, and we need teaser photos.. So yeah, it's for that." Your eyes widened, and you all looked at each other.

You all squealed. "Finally~" Hyerin said, hugging Jin Ah. "I know~ Yay!" 

"Congratulations, girls~" B.A.P said. You bowed and thanked them, smiling happily.

"So~ Girls, go home and rest! Especially you, Min Hee. You look drained.." Min Hee nodded and smiled weakly. "Kamsahamnida!"


[A/N:] I just wanted to update~ >.< I feel lazy and I'm running out of ideas~ Ugh. -_- Has anyone watched B1A4's What's Happening Dance Practice Video yet? 

OMG. It was just too cute. Jinyoung~ /3 Hope you liked the upate anyways~ >.<

 

~ Louise <3