I love you

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 34: I love you

A week has passed, after the showcase and Sparkling has been busy as hell with packed schedules.

The showcase was successful. It boosted up their popularity more. Well, too much.. “UNNIE! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHY ARE YOU.. WEARING THAT RIDICULOUS WIG?!” Jin Ah yelled from across the room as the others looked over in curiosity.

Then they ended up with their jaws going to the floor. Yup, it looked certainly ridiculous. “Remember how I bet with Hyerin that we wouldn’t be THAT famous after the showcase?” Jin Ah nodded as traces of confusion in Hyerin’s face was replace with a smirk.

“What about it, unnie?” Min Hee took off the wig and threw it down to the floor and sighed. “The fans – they chased me. I ran into this – this wig store. I bought the most ridiculous wig they have and threw on my sunglasses. I walked out the store casually to avoid them.. and as soon as they were out of sight, I ran fast and here I am..” Then, Hyerin laughed.

“I -!”

“- told you so! I know, I know. I mean, I wasn’t expecting for us to have THAT KIND OF ATTENTION immediately, you know..” She said, massaging her temples, sighing, as Mi Yun sat beside her and gave her unnie a massage on the shoulders. “It’s gonna be fine, unnie.. At least we know that there are people who’ll support us, right?” Min Hee looked at her and gave her a soft smile and a nod.

“Well, look at the bright side, at least you didn’t look THAT ridiculous in the wig.” Jin Ah grinned, joking. The rest of the girls laughed as Min Hee frowned. “I was joking, joking!”


“We haven’t heard from B.A.P in a while, don’t you think?” Min Hee said, twirling a pen with her right hand, music sheet on the other.

“Yeah, they’ve been busy with their new song that we don’t get to see them much.” Mi Yun said, not even looking up from her book. “I heard that they’ve been in the practice studio for hours, everyday, and while in practice mode, they only get out the room for restroom breaks, recordings, and those other stuff..”

Hyerin raised a brow, “And how would you now that, Mi Yun-ah?” Mi Yun blushed, “I kept in touch with Youngjae-ah..”

Jin Ah grinned. “Ooh~ You must be special to him, for him to even text you back~ I mean, you told us how focused and strict their practices are, but he still has time to reply to your every single text~” Jin Ah said, teasing the poor vocalist.

You didn’t hear a single thing they were saying, for you were caught up in your own world..

To: Oppa! :)

From: Sooyoong-ie :3

Oppaaaa~ How is practice going for you? :)


“Okay guys! 15 minute break!” The boys wet to get their water bottles and chugged down as many as they could. Zelo approached his duffel bag and got his towel and wiped his sweat from his face. The choreography was very tiring, but nonetheless, he also thought it was cool.

He then checked his phone, only to see a text from you. He smiled widely.

“Oh, oh! It looks like it’s a text from Sooyoong-ah!” Daehyun said, grinning alongside Himchan. Zelo blushed furiously and tried to ignore his hyungs as much as possible.

To: Sooyoong-ie :3

From: Oppa! :)

Well, it’s tiring, but I can get through. What about you? Have you eaten already? :D


You shook your head. He was the one having a hard time, but he’s worried about you? Sometimes, he’s just weird. But sweet. His concern for you makes your stomach have butterflies.

To: Oppa! :)

From: Sooyoong-ie :3

Oppa. Really. You’re the one practicing day and night, yet you worry for me? I’m just fine. And to answer your question, yes, I’ve already eaten. You, have you eaten? OuO


He chuckled. You were just so adorable. Your concern for him was really admirable. He knew that you  were tired, because of your jam-packed schedule, but hearing from you how you worried for him, he couldn’t help but have a smile on his face.

To: Sooyoong-ie :3

From: Oppa! :)

I love you.


You stared at your phone’s screen. Did he just-? You blushed and turned scarlet red. He was so forward. You gave off a smile. He caught you off-guard there, but nevertheless..

‘I.. love.. you.. too. Send.’ You smiled softly as your manager entered the room, picking you up for Music Bank.


[A/N;} Short but fluffy~ <3 It was so.. cheesy. Today was our field trip and the last day of school. Sembreak starts tomorrow~ Yes, oh yes! :D That means.. I get to update! :D How cool is that? Well~ I'll try my best to make the story more interesting, since I feel that it's turning into crap these past few chapters.. >.< Anyway~ I wanted to thank everyone for reading~ :)

I think my addiction to Harry Potter hindered my writing these past few days.. Gosh. I hate it how I'm such a bookworm sometimes. Blimey.

Oh yeah, keep commenting stuff! :D I want some suggestions from my readers~ I want to try and make it more interesting after all~ So I want more and more ideas! :3

Oh well, 'til next time~ <(^_^)/

 

~ Louise <3