Accepted~

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 28: Accepted~

His eyes widened. She likes him back?! He looked at you in disbelief as you blushed uncontrollably and you lowered your head in embarassment. "Ah, eottoke? Eottoke?" You mumbled to yourself, slapping your cheeks softly.

He smiled softly, and grabbed your hands. You looked up to look at him, still red after your confession. "Well, we got that out of the way.. Will you be my girlfriend, Sooyoong-ah?" He smiled at you ever so gentle, as he held your hands with his.

You stared at your intertwined fingers, and looked up at him, smiling and blushing. "Nae, oppa!" You said, hugging him. He froze, after realizing what you just said, he smiled widely, returning your hug. "Thank you, Sooyoong-ah! Thank you for accepting~!" You giggled.

"Silly oppa! You didn't need to thank me." You said, smacking his arm playfully. He grinned. "But, what will your fans say about us?" You stared at him worriedly. He gave you a reassuring smile, "Yah! They're my fans, if they really support me, they'll support us! Trust me, they'll be happy~" He smiled and gave you a peck on the cheek.

You smiled back at him, 'If you say so, oppa." You grinned and got up, "Let's go back, shall we, oppa?" 


"Yaaaaah! Something's fishy~" Hyerin said, sitting beside you on the couch. You girls just got home from practice.

"Hmm?" You said, busily flipping through channels, when you stopped to see one of B.A.P's stages. You smiled unconciously. 'Oppa looks so cool..'

"Yah!" You exclaimed as Hyerin turned off the television, and the Sparkling members surrounded you. 

"Okay, Lee Sooyoong! What happened?!" Min Hee asking, raising her brows. You chuckled nervously.

"What are you guys talking about? Hahaha." They looked at each other. "Yup, there's definitely something up." Mi Yun said, nodding thoughtfully. "No, there isn't!" You shook your head furiously.

"Tell us, Sooyoong-ah! Please~" Hyerin said, begging. "What wil I tell you when there isn't something I need to tell you guys?!" You said, flailing you arms and pouting. 

"You can't fool me, Sooyoong-ah! I'm your bestfriend since forever, and I know if something's up. Besides, you looked so happy when you got back with Zelo, it looked suspicious.." Now, that does it. You sighed. "Fine, something did happen."

They immediately brighthened like kids that were given ice cream. "What happened? Tell us now!" Jin Ah demanded, banging on the coffee table loudly, like how a judge in the court does, giggling to herself.

You sweat-dropped. "Actually, Zelo-oppa.. He.." 

"He..?" The members were hanging onto every word you said. You grinned.

"We took a selca." They facepalmed. "Yeah right, Sooyoong-ah!" Hyerin said, rolling her eyes at you. You pouted. "But that's really what happened!" 

"That couldn't be it." Mi Yun said, calmly, raising her brow at your statement. You sighed, there wasn't a way out of this. "Fine, he-he.. confessed to me, alright?! Happy?!" They stared at you with disbelief, then they started squealing, except for Mi Yun and Min Hee who only smiled.

"Oh my gosh~! I knew it! You two would make such a cute couple~!" Hyerin said, jumping around with Jin Ah happily. You just smiled, blushing. "Th-Thank you, unnie.." Min Yul came to you and hugged you. "Yah! If ever Zelo does anything bad to you and hurt you, tell me, okay? I'll beat him to a pulp!" You chuckled and nodded at her and hugged her.

"Thank you, Min Yul-ah.."

"So.. What happened earlier, by the way?" Mi Yun asked.

"Well.."


With Zelo..

"So, did you tell her how you feel, Zelo-ah?" Yongguk said, sitting beside him as Zelo stared at his phone wallpaper. It was your picture. He smiled unconciously and nodded, looking at Yongguk, "Thanks for encouraging me, hyung~ She accepted me!" Yongguk grinned. "Oh, jinjja? That's great! I'm glad.." He ruffled his hair as they laughed together.

"Who accepted who?" Himchan asked, appearing out of nowhere beside Yongguk, making him jump in surprise. "Yah! Kim Himchan! You scared me.." Yongguk said as he placed his hand on his beating heart, as Himchan grinned. "So, who accepted who?" Zelo grinned.

"I asked Sooyoong-ah to be my girlfriend and guess what, hyung?! She accepted me!" Himchan's eyes widened. "Jinjja?!" Zelo nodded, grinning. Himchan then kneeled on the ground, fake-sobbing. "My baby.. My baby's all grown up~" He sobbed then clinged onto Zelo. Yongguk shook his head at the sight, just then, Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup entered the room, confused as to why Himchan was acting like that. "Uh.. Why is he..?" Yongguk just shook his head and motioned for Zelo to answer.

"I.. I asked Sooyoong-ah to be my girlfriend, and she accepted!" He said, happily. Himchan fake-sobbed louder. Youngjae and Daehyun grinned and high-fived each other. "Totally knew it~!" Jongup grinned and high-fived Zelo. "Good going man!" Zelo grinned back, "Thanks, hyung!"

"So.. What happened at the 'date' earlier?" Daehyun asked, clearly interested.

"Well.."


"That's what happened.." You said, smiling softly as you reminisced the events that happened earlier that day. Hyerin, Min Yul and Jin Ah squealed happily, obviously fangirling. "Wahh~ That was so cute!" Jin Ah said, hugging a pillow tightly.

"I wish someone would do that to me too.." Hyerin sighed. Min Hee smirked. "What? Someone like Himchan?" Hyerin turned red. "What?! Pfft! No~!" Hyerin then stood up, "I'm gonna get drinks for us!" Then, she rushed out of the room. You all laughed at her flustered face.

"So, he could care less about fans, huh?" Mi Yun said. You just nodded, looking over at the television, smiling softly.

"He really likes you, huh?" MIn Hee said, grinning. You blushed instantly, looking down and nodding. His words earlier kept ringing in your head. 'I really, really like you, Sooyoong-ah..' You blushed more.

"Ohohoho~ You were thinking of him just now, weren't you?!" Jin Ah asked, smirking mischieviously. You shook your head and your arms were flailing around. "N-No! I wasn't, I swear~!"


[A/N:] Aish, these two are just too cuteee! >w< I can't resist it! Ugh~ I don't even know where I'm getting these ideas! T_T I'm weird, lolol. xD I hope you like the chapter updates, ArchThief! I told you I had something planned~ xD Hahaha. Thanks for reading guys, and happy father's day to all your Appas! ^_^ Yaaay! <3 Annyeong~

~ Louise <3