New Dorm Part 2

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 18: New Dorm Part 2

"Hey~!" Your eyes widened.

"SECRET-unnies?!"

You were faced with 4 beaming girls at your doorstep. "Yup~ We just stopped by to see how you girls are doing.. D'you like your dorm?" Sunhwa said, inviting herself in. You were still shocked, but you shrugged it off. 

"We're going fine." You replied, as you closed the door. You all walked to the living room to see everyone snuggled in blankets and pillows. "Hey Sooyoong-ah! Let's watch TV! Oh, annyeong unnies!" Mi Yun said, dragging you beside her.

You sat down beside her as SECRET sat with you girls and ended up having a chat. You were all having a good time, when the door opened. Laughing, you got up from your position and opened the door. You stopped laughing as soon as you saw who it is. "B.A.P?!" They grinned at you, "We wanted to give you guys some kimchi?" Himchan grinned. You shook your head and let them in. 

You and B.A.P made your way in the dorm, only to see Sparkling and SECRET sprawled on the floor, laughing hard. 

"Ahahahaha! Oh, dang. Big Shot team and Idiot team? Who thought of stupid names like that?!" Min Hee said, panting a bit from her laughing. "Ahh~ Obviously Youngjae.." Mi Yun said, wiping away her tears from laughing.

"Yah! Why are you watching that?!" Himchan said, jumping to change the channel but Hyerin was the one holding it up. It eneded up with Himchan tackling Hyerin to the ground. Himchan and Hyerin looked into each other's eyes, forgetting about SECRET, Sparkling and B.A.P in the room.

Everyone turned awkwardly silent. Min Hee coughed. Hyerin and Himchan's eyes widened and they hurriedly got up from their awkward position just now. Daehyun decided to break the awkward atmosphere. "Okay~ So, we brought kimchi?" Min Hee grinned, and took the kimchi from Yongguk. "Thanks~" She winked, leaving a blushing Yongguk. Youngjae coughed. 

"Okay, so.. Let's eat?" Everyone agreed. "Oh yeah, we brought meat, too~" Hana added, holding up a bag of meat. Jin Ah rejoiced, "Finally~ I'll get to eat meat~!" You all shook your heads at her behavior. "Oh, Sooyoong-ah~?" You looked over at Mi Yun, who was holding the meat now, "Nae?"

"Could you kindly help me cook this for everyone? I heard from Min Yul you're a great cook!" Mi Yun asked, smiling at you. You blushed a little and sent a glare at Min Yul. She shrugged you off, "O-Okay.. But I'm not really that good! I'm just experienced." She grinned and dragged you to the kitchen.

"Unnie.. Do we have ingredients to make a blueberry cheesecake?" You asked her, as she stopped to look at you, "You bake?" You nodded and grinned, "I love baking~ My specialty is blueberry cheesecake, actually~" She nodded and asked you what you need. You listed it off and you gathered everything. After 5 minutes, you found out that you had everything. 

"How many do you think I should make, unnie?" You asked Mi Yun as she was cooking the meat. "Well, maybe one for each person would be enough, right?" You nodded and got to work.

After an hour, you finished every piece and placed it on plates. In the end, it looked like this:

You then called Min Yul for help. When she saw the cheesecakes, she gaped. "Oh my gosh, it's your bluberry cheesecake! It's been a long time since I ate one of these.." She was about to reach for one, but you slapped her hand away. She pouted and sulked. "I just wanted a piece~" You chuckled and told her to help you get the cakes out for everyone. She nodded and you two wen outside.

"Wahh~ Blueberry cheesecake!!" Jin Ah said rushing over to you. "Where'd you get this?!" She asked. Just when you were about to answer, "Did someone say cheesecake?!" It was Daehyun. He was rushing to you now. 
"Woah! Woah! You two! I made them, alright? It just so happens that blueberry cheesecake is my specialty.." You told them, shooing them away. Daehyun pouted. 

You gave everyone a piece. "Wahh~ Sooyoong-ah! This tastes good~!" Zelo said, munching on his cheesecake. You blushed and bowed to him in thanks. "Thank you, oppa.." 

"Hey Jin Ah! Did you see my book?!" It was Mi Yun. "No~~ Why?" Then they heard rushed footsteps, Mi Yun looked panicked. "Oh my gosh, that book.. Where could it be?" Mi Yun started pacing around the kitchen. Youngjae swallowed his last piece of cheesecake and stood up from his seat and went to her. "Hey, hey~ What book is it that you lost?" She looked at him. "Oh Youngjae-ah! It was a gift from my mom before I left for Seoul! It's very important, it's.. Ugh." She went to the couch and flopped herself down. 

"Yah, Mi Yun-ah, you'll find it. I'm sure you will.." Youngjae said, comforting her. She looked at him in the eye worriedly. "I hope so.." They stared at each other, when suddenly someone coughed. The two of them looked away from each other blushing. "I think I found your book, Mi Yun-ah.." Mi Yun looked up to see her book, with Min Hee holding it up. She got up and got her book and hugged it. "Thank you, Min Hee-unnie~!" She shrugged. Mi Yun hugged her. "Woah, woah! You're not that happy, right?" She just grinned at her, Min Hee sighed.

"Oh yeah! I heard you guys have a dance studio here?" Zelo said, looking over at you. You nodded and grinned. "Want to come and see?" He nodded excitedly. You grabbed his arm and dragged him with you. He blushed at the sudden skinship.

You two arrived at the dance studio. He looked around excitedly. You went up to the stereo and opened it. Warrior came up. You looked at him expectantly. He looked at you and grinned. "What? Do you want me to dance for you or something?" You nodded and sat down watching him like a 5-year old. He sighed and started to dance the choreography. 

"Hey~ Why don't I teach you dance instead?" You stood up immediately and beamed at him. "Okay!" He blushed, you looked so cute. "O-Okay, you do this." He showed you the step and you observed him intensely. "Now you try~" You tried to do it, but failed miserably. He sighed and went behind you and held your arms a little higher. "Like this." You blushed, it's your first time being so close to a guy that's not your brother.

"That's how you do it~" You blushed and bowed and said, "Thank you for teaching me, Oppa~" He grinned and blushed a little. The door to to the studio opened and Jin Ah went in with Daehyun. "Zelo, we're going home now." He nodded and smiled at you and bowed, "Annyeong~" You waved and said, "Annyeong~" Before Zelo and Daehyun walked away, Daehyun kneeled in front of Jin Ah, and kissed the back of her hand. She blushed and he winked at her. "Bye bye~" He waved. 


[A/N:] Okay~ Wtf! Did I make Daehyun greasy? He's so OOC now, sorreh guys. xD But oh well.. -_- xD I I know.. xD

Thank you for everyone who supports this fic! I love you <3 Kamsahamnidaa~ <3

 

~ Louise <3