Answering Questions Part 2

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 32: Answering Questions Part 2

“Since we’re on the topic already, the question is: “Who are Sparkling’s ideal type in the idoling industry?” The fans looked curious too as the members looked at each other.

“Why don’t we start with Hyerin-ah? Hyerin-ah, who’s yours?” Hyerin then started to think deep. “Hmm.. Ah! INFINITE’s Woohyun-ssi?” The members “Oh-ed” at her response. The fans squealed, Woohyun was undeniably handsome, no wonder.

“Ohohoho~ What about from B.A.P, Hyerin-ah?” Sunhwa said, grinning mischievously. Hyerin gulped, “Uh..” Then, the crowd started chanting Himchan’s name, “Himchan!” “It’s Himchan-oppa!” Hyerin turned red as the members laughed, but Min Hee was laughing harder. Hyerin smacked her on the arm continuously as she blushed. “Why is it Himchan again?! Yah, Kim Himchan!” The members just giggled.

“Oh~ So.. Min Hee?” Hyerin laughed and mehrong-ed. “Ha! Serves you right!” Min Hee paled. “Uh.. What if I told you guys that I don’t have a-“ “Uh-uh~ No escaping, Min Hee~!” Min Hee gulped. “Oh, I know! EXO’s Suho-ssi~!” Min Hee looked at Hyerin weirdly. “Ha? Who told you that?” Hyerin shrugged. “You told me while watching a live performance of EXO that, “Oh, he’s a good singer,” and all that~”

Min Hee’s eyes widened in disbelief. “What? Because of that, you assumed he was.. Are you stupid?!” Min Hee can only facepalm. “So, if you don’t have an ideal type, what about from B.A.P?” Hyosung said, looking curious as ever. “Oh that’s easy! That’d be Yo-!” Min Hee covered before Hyerin could say anything.

“What?! Who?!” Jin Ah stood up and went to the two. “Who’s this “Yo-“ guy?! You didn’t tell us anything about it!” Jin Ah protested as Min Hee gave her a dark look. “I did.” Jin Ah shook her head frantically. “No you didn’t! You didn’t mention this “Yo-“ guy at a- Oh..” Min Hee nodded as Jin Ah sat again, properly.

“So.. What if we start with, what’s your ideal type, Min Hee?” Min Hee smiled and nodded.

“Well.. I like guys that have this manly aura, but in truth, he’s very shy and dorky. It would also be nice if he shares the same love with music as I do, even more if he loves music more than I do..” Min Hee explained, a faint smile on her face. The two hosts nodded in understanding, smiling.

“Well.. Have you found someone who fits these characteristics well?” Sunhwa asked, smiling. Min Hee nodded softly. “Yes..”

“Who..?” Hyosung asked, totally curious. “Uh..” Min Hee looked very nervous.

‘Suho-ssi?’ Yongguk’s brow raised in jealousy.

As she explained her ideal type, Yongguk found himself blushing. “Oh, hyung! I’m sure it’s you!” Youngjae said, smacking Yongguk on the arm. He smiled softly to himself and lowered his head, waiting for your answer, secretly wishing it is him.

“..Bang Yongguk-ssi?” That did it. He went red as Zelo’s cherry tomatoes, maybe even redder.

“Oooh~ Hyung! He said your name!” Daehyun said, nudging his shoulder. “Our Yonggukkie is falling in love, guys! He’s falling, hard.” Himchan said, grinning teasingly. “Oh yeah? How ‘bout you? You were red earlier, too, when the fans went on chanting your name! Even the fans know your little crush on Hyerin-ah!” That made the tip of Himchan’s ears turn red in embarrassment.

Yongguk smiled triumphantly.

“Please, unnies.. Stop that.” Min Hee said in embarrassment.

The two hosts were fangirling. “Aish, this is so embarrassing!” Min Hee said, flailing her arms and pouting. “No way..” Everyone looked at her in surprise. “That was so cute.. Don’t tell me, Min Hee can do aegyo?!” Min Hee looked at her surprised. “No! I don’t do aegyo, unfortunately. Sorry~” The fans “aww-ed”.

“Anyway, don’t be embarrassed! I’m sure Yongguk feels honored of being your ideal type, right, Yongguk-ah?” Min Hee turned redder when she heard a “yes” from the crowd.

“Aww, come on, Min Hee-unnie! Do it for me and the fans, please~?” Jin Ah said, giving her the puppy dog eyes. “Sorry, Jin Ah, that may work on Daehyun, but not on me.” Jin Ah gasped and turned red. “You-You’re so mean, unnie!” Min Hee smirked triumphantly as Jin Ah went to her chair hiding her red face, as Mi Yun patted her on the head.

“Okay.. So we won’t ask Jin Ah hers..” Sunhwa said, looking at an embarrassed Jin Ah.

“Mi Yun?” Mi Yun perked up. “Jay Park..?” The two hosts approved immediately. “Well, he is very talented, no wonder, Mi Yun-ah! B.A.P member?” Mi Yun looked nervous now. “Uh.. Youngjae-oppa?” The fans went crazy along with Hyosung and Sunhwa. “Oh my, oh my~!”

 “Oh~ Youngjae, she said it’s you!” Daehyun grinned cheekily, nudging a blushing Youngjae. Youngjae glared at him, “Yah! Jin Ah does aegyo to you and you fall for it? Ha! You’re so whipped!” Daehyun paled and blushed hard.

“I do not!”

“Yeah, you do! Min Hee-noona said so!” Youngjae shot back, giving him a mehrong.

‘Damn.. I’ve been found out.’ Daehyun thought, blushing harder to himself.

“Min Yul-ah?” Min Yul nodded and started to think up an answer. “Oh, that’s easy! EXO’s Sehun-ssi!” You said, grinning. Min Yul clapped her hands together. “Oh yeah..” The members looked at you two weirdly. “You forgot your ideal?”

Min Yul shrugged. “Sooyoong-ah knows me more than I do.” You grinned and nodded.

“B.A.P member, Min Yul-ah?” Min Yul smiled. “Of course, Jongup-oppa!” The fans went crazy. “Ooh~ Dancer couple!” Hyerin and Jin Ah said, hi-fiving each other.

“Huh? Dancer couple?” Min Yul said, tilting her head in confusion. “Me and Jin Ah made it, it’s a couple name for you and Jongup! Ain’t it cute?” Hyerin said, winking.

Min Yul blushed. “B-But, we’re not a couple..” Jin Ah sighed. “So unfortunate, right guys?” Jin Ah grinned as the crowd screamed “yes”.

“See? Even the fans approve. Jongup-ah! Better make your move~” Hyerin said, wagging her finger mischievously and winking.

“Yeah, Jongup-ah! Make your move~!” Youngjae said, ruffling his hair and Zelo smirked mischievously.

“Actually, Hyung got a kiss on the cheek from Min Yul-ah on their date~” Jongup’s eyes widened as he gave Zelo a playful glare. “Really, Jongup-ah?! You should totally ask her out for real now!” Daehyun said, chuckling.

Poor Jongup was in the middle of the members, slowly getting suffocated..

 “Sooyoong-ah~ What about you?” Just then, Min Yul laughed. You raised your brow at this and tilted your head in confusion. “You better be careful on what you’re going to say, Sooyoong-ah~”

“Huh?” You said, confused. “Zelo will be hanging onto every word you’re gonna say~” You blushed and nodded. “I know..” You muttered.

“So, who?” You started thinking. “Whooo~?” Then, you shook your head, “I don’t have anyone!” You pouted. “Then, aside from Zelo, who’s your ideal type from B.A.P then?”

They heard a distinct yell from the crowd, “Yah!” The members laughed.

“Uh.. I guess, Daehyun-oppa?” You said shyly. “SOOYOONG-AH NAEKKEOYA!” Zelo yelled, and the fans squealed at his over-protectiveness and jealousy over his hyung.

“Oh, Zelo~ She said I’m her type!” Daehyun grinned cheekily, teasing the maknae.

“Hyung. Don’t you dare get close to her without my permission.” Zelo said darkly. Daehyun shrugged and grinned. “Don’t worry, I’m just teasing~” He said, ruffling Zelo’s hair.

“It isn’t fair! Why exempt me? That’s just plain unfair!” Zelo pouted sadly as Youngjae patted him on the head. “Because, she’ll surely pick you, Zelo-ah.” Zelo brightened up immediately.

“So~ Next question! What is your favorite B.A.P song?”

“Wahh, it’s somehow all related to B.A.P~” Hyerin said. “I’ll answer first then!”

“Uh~ I like NO MERCY~ I like the rhythm!” Hyerin sais, smiling. “Okay~ how ‘bout the others?”

“ONE SHOT!” Min Yul said, “I like the choreography.” Sunhwa then looked at you, Jin Ah, Min Hee and Mi Yun. “How ‘bout you girls?”

“I like What My Heart Tells Me To Do. The message is so beautiful.” Mi Yun answered, smiling softly. “I like It’s All Lies, It’s what I sang earlier.. It’s just that I can feel every emotion that it conveyed.” Jin Ah said, grinning.

“You, Sooyoong-ah?” You grinned. “Crash! Because it’s catchy and the dance is so cute!” The members giggled. “Yeah, it’s so cute~” Mi Yun said, smiling.

“You, Min Hee?” Min Hee grinned evilly. ‘I think I’ll tease everyone a little..’

“I like B.A.P’s new song~” The fans went crazy yelling, “Sing a part, please!” “Sing it!” Min Hee shook her head and winked. “Sorry~ You guys’ll just have to wait~”

“Aww~” The fans said, disappointed as the members laughed.


[A/N:] Hey guys~ Sorry I haven't updated for so long! /3 It's just that yesterday night, I was typing up this chapter and it super looooong, but then the internet thought it was funny to stop working so suddenly and I didn't write a back up on Word.. ;A; sorry for the delay, guys.. >.< Anyway~ The Dancer Couple *^* Ugh. So cuteee >w< 

Comment guys! <3 I'd love to hear your opinion on the chapter~ Thank youuuuu *hugs* 

Oh yeah, guys! If you'd like, please check out another fic of mine, it's a Himchan one this time! :D

>> Sacrificing for Love

See ya! \(*o*)/

 

~ Louise <3