New Dorm

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 17: New Dorm

The next day, Mr. Choi gathered you in the practice room..

"Girls, as you all know, your debut day is coming fast.." You all nodded, curious about what he has to say. "Well, I wanted to tell you that you should pack your things, you're moving to your dorm."

You all looked at each other blinking, then you all grinned. "Oh~ Nice! We're gonna have our own dorm!" Jin Ah said, grinning and hi-fiving Hyerin.

"Well, pack up your things now, after 2 hours, I'll go and pick you guys up each and get you girls to your dorms." He grinned. You all nodded and went out.

You walked home with Min Yul, "So, you won't be seeing your parents and your brother that much now, huh?" You nodded sadly, but she grinned and back-hugged you. "Yah! Don't be so down~ This is our dream, right? You should be happy! And besides, it's not like they live far! We could come and visit them when we have the time~" You looked at her and smiled. "Yeah."

She smiled and dragged you, "So~ Let's goooo~"


"Umma~ I'm home!" Your mom went out from the kitchen, surprised.

"Yah! Sooyoong-ah, why so early?" You pouted. "Aww~ Don't you wanna see me?" She smiled and hugged you. "Ani, it's not like that, honey~ I thought you had practice, so I assumed you're going home late." She explained and looked over at Min Yul and hugged her as well. "Ah~ Min Yul-ah! You haven't been visiting us recently~"

Min Yul smiled at her and said, "Ah, mianhae, auntie!" 

"It couldn't be about Soongeol, right?" She asked Min Yul teasingly. Min Yul reddened and explained, "Ani, auntie! It's not about Soongeol-oppa!" She explained, still blushing. 

Min Yul had a major crush on your brother. Well, when you ask her nowadays, she always tell you that she moved on about her crush, but seeing her now doubted that. You smirked. 'And I thought you liked Jongup-oppa now.. Tsk, tsk, tsk.'

Your umma laughed and said, "Ah~ I was just joking, Min Yul-ah~ Now, why are you two here?" You three went to the living room and sat on the sofa. "Well, Mr. Choi said we're gonna be moving to our dorm today. Umma, you and appa will be fine, right?" You asked, worriedly.

"Of course, honey! We still have your Oppa at home." She said, looking at you sweetly and smiling.

"Okay, so I'll pack my things now, alright?" You said, getting up from the sofa. "Of course, honey."

"Sooyoong-ah! I'll be going now, okay? I still have to pack up my things, too!" Min Yul said, making her way to the door. You nodded and grinned. "Text you later~" She said as she went out the door and made her way home.

You went upstairs to start packing, when you heard your mom say, "If you ever need help call me, sweetie~" You said, "Okay~"


After 1 and a half hour, you were already finished. You decided to go down and have a snack.

5 minutes later, your phone buzzed, signaling you received a text.

 

From: Min Yuuuul <3

To: Sooyoongie <3

Yah, Sooyoong-ah! Are you finished packing?

 

You sighed and replied:

 

From: Sooyoongie <3

To: Min Yuuuul <3

Yup, you? 

 

You put down your cell and took a bit of your cookie when suddenly your phone buzzed again. You rolled your eyes at Min Yul's fast replying.

 

From: Min Yuuuul <3

To: Sooyoongie <3

Yup, I'll be there in 5 minutes.

 

You shrugged and continued munching on your cookie and waited for Min Yul. As you finished munching on your third cookie, the door opened and Min Yul came in. "Hey Sooyoong-ah~"

"Yo~ I hope you don't mind me coming in without permission~" You grinned and waved her off, "You're practically family anyway~"

She grinned and picked up a cookie from your plate and munched on it.

After about 10 minutes of eating more and more snacks, you heard a knock on the door. 

You and Min Yul went to open the door, to see Mr. Choi grinning. "Hey girls, ready yet?" You two nodded and grinned back.

"Yup. Wait~" You went inside and got your luggage and headed outside to the van, when you were sitted, you took out your phone and texted your mom who went out before you finished packing up.

 

From: Sooyoong-ah

To: Umma :)

Umma, I'm already on my way to the new dorm. I'll call you when I get there, okay? :)

 

You waited for your mom's reply and when you did, you fished out your phone.

 

From: Umma :)

To: Sooyoong-ah

Okay, sweetie. Don't forget to call me and take care! ^^

 

You smiled at your mom's reply. She really cares about you. Just then, Mr. Choi parked the car.

"Girls, we're here~" You and Min Yul went out of the car and went inside the dorm, only to see it nice and organized. 

"Oh, hey Sooyoong-ah, Min Yul-ah! You could put your things in that room!" Hyerin pointed to a door on the right. You two nodded and went inside the room and opened your bags to organize your things, but before that, you called your mom first. After 30 minutes or so, you two went out to help with other things. 

"Unnie~ Do you need help with anything?" You asked Mi Yun, who was putting the plates and cups in the cupboards, in the kitchen.

"Ah, Sooyoong-ah~ Yeah, could you give me that cup over there?" Minl pointed to a teacup on the table. You nodded and got the teacup and handed it over to her. She smiled and thanked you. 

You heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it~" As you walked to open the door, you saw Min Yul sitting on the couch, watching TV and laughing. You shook your head and opened the door.

"Hey~!" Your eyes widened.

"SECRET-unnies?!"


[A/N:] Boring chapter, I know~ xD Hahaha. But the hopefully the next chapter won't be that boring~ ._. But yeah, so anyone seen INFINITE's Man In Love Japanese teaser?! Asdfghjkl. Omfg. I cannot. And EXO's second Wolf teaser! Asdfghjkl. Too many to spazz about! Ugh. I better stop this now. xD

 

~ Louise <3