Insecurities

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

 

Chapter 37: Insecurities

“You know..”

“I used to get bullied in Middle School..” Mi Yun confessed softly. Youngjae’s eyes widened slightly, how could a girl this pretty get bullied all these years?

“W-What?!” Mi Yun’s looked up at him, her eyebrows raised in confusion. “It’s just that.. How can someone like you get bullied back then?”

Mi Yun smiled sadly and looked down, “You make it sound like a big deal, Youngjae-oppa..”

Youngjae’s eye twitched, this girl was making it a big deal by letting it affect her, now she’s the one who’s saying I’m making a big deal about this? He scoffed.

“Yah, I’m just surprised. I mean someone who’s pretty like you, got bullied?!” Mi Yun turned scarlet and buried her face in his knees, pouting.

“Don’t say that..” He grinned. “Hm. I’ll think about it.” Mi Yun raised her head and gave him a playful glare. “Oppa. Stop it. Seriously.” She then faced back down.

He sighed and soothed her. “Yah. It’s just unbelievable.”

“What is..?” Mi Yun asked softly.

“You getting bullied.” Youngjae said, still disbelieving. “You’re the kindest, sweetest and prettiest girl I’ve ever met. Those people are just insecure. You were too pretty and too good for them, they thought that if they bullied you, it would do them good. But look at you; you debuted! You shouldn’t bring down yourself just because of bullies who never do any good.”

Mi Yun looked up and met Youngjae’s sincere eyes, and hugged him. The surprised Youngjae just smiled softly and comforted her as she sobbed.

 

 

“Oppa.. Thank you. You even got your shirt wet.. Mianhae.” Mi Yun shyly smiled up at him as Youngjae just waved her off. “It’s nothing really, you needed the encouragement, you seem to have low self-confidence because of those bullies of yours.”

“Nae. Their words kept on haunting me everyday, Oppa.. I just, I don’t know why.” Youngaje smiled softly and hugged her, Mi Yun’s eyes widened and she blushed.

“It’s fine. Those bullies were just insecure about you; if I heard right, you graduated valedictorian throughout middle and high school, right?” Mi Yun nodded and Youngjae smiled, he pulled out from the hug and smiled at her.

“Just show them what you’ve got. You’re not the same person from back then that they can just insult and judge and get away from it. We’ve got your back Mi Yun-ah, always remember that.” Then, Youngjae leaned in and gave Mi Yun a kiss on the forehead and smiled shyly.

“Uh.. You better get back to the group. They’re getting pretty worried about you.. B-By the way, you look very pretty. I.. uh just wanted you to know.” Then, he ran off.

“Tsk, Oppa.” Mi Yun couldn’t help but smile at his cuteness.


[A/N:] Hey, hey~ Been awhile~ <3 AND GUUUYS, B.A.P won two times already! I'm so proud of them! We should celebrate, nae? :3

SOME MI YUN AND YOUNGAJE FLUFF FOR EVERYONEEEE <3 (I particularly loved this omg)

I was too busy to update and I had this thingy typed up already.. So, it's a weekend and I figured I could update now. Hope you liked it!

 

~ Louise <3