Their date

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!
Chapter 21: Their date
You girls were once again woke up by Hyerin and Min Hee, apparently, you girls need to practice more for your debut stage and stuff. You, Min Yul and Mi Yun got up immediately, but JIn Ah? Well, she's another story. Hyerin once again dragged her off the bed. Jin Ah got up and went out the room, with Min Hee and Hyerin looking at each other, surprised, then they shrugged and went out the room.
 
When they went out though.. "Yah! Kim Jin Ah!" Min Hee shouted, shaking Jin Ah awake on the couch. Hyerin sighed and walked off to help with breakfast as Min Yul got out from her shower and got dressed to go to their dance studio for a little practice before heading to the TS Building.
 
"Hey, Sooyoong-ah~ You can go and take a shower now. I'll help Mi Yun." Hyerin said, taking an apron and putting it on, you nodded and headed to take your towel and went off to take your shower.
 
"Hey girls~ Let's eat!" Min Hee and a half-asleep Jin Ah went in the kitchen and sat on the table. A slightly sweating Min Yul ate as well. After 3 more minutes, you went out from the bathroom. "Unnies, any of you can take the shower now." You said, heading off to your room and getting dressed. 
 
After everyone ate and got dressed, you were all ready to go. The doorbell rang, everyone grabbed their things and headed to the door, knowing who it was. You all opened the door to see Mr. Choi grinning. "Ah, I see that you were expecting me?" Min Hee grinned and got out of the dorm. "Yep, we sure were." He laughed and lead you girls to the van.
 
"Hyung~" Zelo whined to Himchan. Himchan looked at him. "Waeyo, Zelo?" He pouted. "When do you think they're coming?" Himchan raised hie brows at this. "Who?" Zelo sighed impatiently.
 
"Sparkling!" He flailed his arms. "Whoa, whoa~ Calm down, maknae~!" Himchan said, amusingly looking at their impatient maknae. Zelo just pouted. "It's boring~ Besides.." Himchan looked at him, "Besides what?" Zelo blushed and looked down. "..."
 
"What?" Himchan came closer to him so he could hear what the maknae was saying.
 
"I said, I miss Sooyoong-ah.." He blushed. Himchan smirked and snickered as Zelo turned redder. "Ooh~ Our maknae's falling in love with her~!" 
 
"With who?" Hyerin asked him, looking at Himchan with curiosity. Himchan gulped and turned red, her face is so close! Himchan jumped back. "N-No one.." Hyerin looked at him and Zelo suspiciously.
 
"Hmm~ Okay.." The door opened. "Yo guys!" Jin Ah went in, grinning, clinging to Mi Yun who looked at her irritatingly. "Yah! Stop clinging to me, aish!" She then started prying her off of her.
 
"A-Annyeong.." Jongup looked up and saw Min Yul smiling shyly. "Annyeong.." Then, there was silence. "Zelo-oppa, annyeong~!" Zelo's face brightened and he beamed at you. "Annyeong~! Had a good sleep?" He asked shyly. You nodded and smiled at him. 
 
"Okay, girls! Let's start practicing~!"
 
After practice..
 
"Girls.. I'll take you all home." You all cheered, until.. "Yah! Mr. Choi, wait! Hyerin's teaser photo is out~!" Jieun said, rushing into the room, with Sunhwa holding a laptop, and Hyosung and Hana following them. "Ooh~ Really?" Hyerin got closer to her, but Jieun pushed her away, "Yah, Unnie~! I'm the one in the photo, why not let me see too?!" She ignored her and moved to B.A.P and told them to take a look. They did and it ended up with Himchan redder than one of Zelo's cherry tomatoes. 
"Whoa~ She's hot." Daehyun said, getting a smack on the head by Himchan. "Yah! Hyung~! That hurt!" Himchan only glared at him. "So? Can I see it now?" Jieun then showed them. "Wahh~ Unnie loks so pretty!" Hyerin stared at it. "Hmm.. It could use some more lighting, but oh well~" She shrugged.
 
"Can we go now, girls?" They looked at Mr. Choi, and grinned. "Yep~" They bid their farewells at Min Yul. "Yah, Min Yul-ah~ Get home early, and Jongup-ah! No funny bussiness, alright?" Min hee said, giving Jongup a threatening look. Jongup gulped and nodded, MIn Yul pushed the rest of them out. "Okay, okay~ I'll go home by 9? How's that sound?" Min Hee budged and stood in front of her. "No dancing after coming home. Deal?" Min Yul pouted. "Aww man! I always practice after coming home~" Min Hee shrugged. "Deal?" Min Yul tehn responded, "Fine, deal. Now go!" 
 
"Try to move on from my stupid Oppa, okay Min Yul~? Good luck!" Min Yul's eyes widened and she wanted to strangle you right now, but SECRET and B.A.P were still inside teh room. She just shook her head and said, "Shut up!" She heard laughter. "Aish.." B.A.P and SECRET then bid their farewell to Jongup and Min Yul. After that, "Ready to go?" Jongup asked, smiling as ever.
"Yup!"

With B.A.P and SECRET.

"Jieun~" It was Himchan, "What's wrong?" Himchan then clinged onto her arm. "Give me Hyerin's teaser photo~" Jieun smirked. "Wae?" "Come on! Just please give it to me?!" Jieun sighed. "Fine, I'll send it to your phone. I'll send Min Hee's teaser photo to you too, Yongguk-ah, if you'd like?" Yongguk turned red, he looked down and nodded. SECRET just giggled and went on their way. 


Back to Jongup and Min Yul..

"So, where do you wanna go?" She looked around thoughtfully. "Ah! Let's go to the mall!" He just nodded and followed her. They entered the mall and she saw a little botique filled with cute things. "Wahh~ Oppa, could I go in there first?" He nodded and smiled at her, as she dragged him there.

"Wahh~ This bear is so cute!" She said, holding up a white bear, in a jumper. Then, she placed it back and looked around again. Jongup looked at the bear and at Min Yul and sighed. "Excuse me, I'm gonna buy this." He then purchased it and went to look for her. Turns out, she was already outside. He grinned and went to sneak up on her, but.. "Oppa, I know you're there." She then turned around and grinned. He pouted. "Here, for you~" He then gave her the bag. She looked at him, surprised. "What's this, Oppa? Eh?" It was the bear! "Yah, oppa! Why?" She then looked up to see Jongup avoiding her gaze and rubbing his neck shyly. "We-Well.. I saw how you reacted to it earlier.. You looked like you really wanted it, so I.." He was cut off by Min Yul hugging him. He turned red. 

"Kamsahamnida, Oppa!" Min Yul smiled at him happily. He just nodded and beamed at her. "Where do we go next?" She shook her head and looked at him, grinning. "You decide where to go next, Oppa!" Jongup looked around and saw a music store, "Let's go there next then.." She nodded and smiled.

When they got in, she looked around for B.A.P and SECRET albums, (even though she already has all of them), and Jongup looked around for Chris Brown's latest album. When he saw it, someone grabbed it from him, it was Min Yul! She turned and headed for the cashier. "Are you gonna buy this, ma'am?" She nodded and took out her wallet. Jongup got to her and said, "Yah~ What, I was gonna buy that for myself~!" He whined, "Why? You did it for me, I should do it for you too~!" She pouted at him. He looked at her confused. "Aren't the guys supposed to be the ones that spened on the first date?" She blshed. 'First date? So.. There's gonna be another one..' She smiled as she thought of this.

"Well.. I already bought it, you can't do anything about it." Min Yul said, sticking her tongue out and she thanked the woman on the cashier and they headed out of the store.

They wandered around the mall, having fun and eating. Then, they saw the time..

"Oh, it's getting late~ I better get home.." Min Yul said, looking up at Jongup. "Ah, I'll walk you home, then~!" She nodded and smiled.


"We're here~ Thank you for taking me out, Jongup-oppa.." Min Yul bowed and smiled. Jongup smiled back and bowed. "No, no~ It's fine, really.." 

"Well, I'll go in now, bye oppa.." She then went over to Jongup and kissed him on the cheek and smiled at him shyly, then walked off to go in the dorm. Jongup stood there, all red in the face, holding his cheek.


[A/N:] Ugh, my Jonguppie feels!! Wahhh~

This boy is gonna be the death of me.. Seriously. >.<

Who would throw a rock at this guy? xD

 

Anyway, so sorry again for the delay~ Tomorrow's the official start of school.. -_- But I'm not going to school tomorrow (Do not have school supplies and school shoes yet..) So yeah, I might update tomorrow. Keep an eye out, everyone~ Thank you again for all your support, saranghamidaaa~ <3

 

~ Louise <3