Date Plans

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 20: Date Plans

Min Hee opened the door to the dance studio to see SECRET and B.A.P huddled in a circle, sitting on the floor. They looked over to see Min Hee grinning. "Min Hee~ Girls! You're here!" Sunhwa said, immediately clinging to Min Hee.

"Yah! Yah! Unnie, let me go~!" Min Hee whined, trying to get out of Sunhwa's grip. Mi Yun, Jin Ah and Hyerin laughed at their leader. Min Hee looked at them with a look saying, Help-me-she's-crazy!

"We brought some food, guys.." Mi Yun said, coming to their leader's rescue. Sunhwa let go of Min Hee and went to Mi Yun and grabbed the container of food and tried to look inside. "What is this?" She asked as Min Hee breathed in heavily. 

"Hey.. Wait a second, where's the maknae-line?" Everyone looked around the room to see the two young girls missing.

The door opened to you clinging on MIn Yul and Min Yul prying you off of her. "Ugh. Aish! Sooyoong-ah~ Let go of meee~!" You sticked your tongue out at her and said, "Andwae~!" She groaned.

"Aish~ Fine." She huffed, resulting with you giggling. "Yah! What is up with you two?" You looked up and saw everyone giving you curious and weird looks. "Er.." 

"She wants me to show her the move again." Min Yul glared at you. You chuckled. "Hey, I can't help it~ It looked too awesome!" Everyone in the room then rushed to her. "Hey! Show us again~" Hyerin said.

"Show your SECRET-unnies~ Please!" Hyosung whined. She only ignored them. "Come on! We'll do everything you want~!" She looked at Jin Ah. "Hmm.. Tempting, but the answer's still no." She stuck her tongue out, everyone groaned. Just then, Yongguk, Himchan and Daehyun had a great idea and looked at each other with smirks. Youngjae raised his brow at this, and the maknae-line looked at each other, confused.

"Jongup-ah will take you out on a date if you do the move~" Himchan proposed, which made Min Yul's eyes widened and looked at him. Jongup blushed and looked at his hyung. "Hyung~" He silenced the dancer and looked at Min Yul, who was as red as one of Zelo's cherry tomatoes.

"So~?" She blushed and looked down. "N-No.." Everyone groaned. Just then, Min Yul got up. "Fi-Fine.. I'll show you all the move again, but really, it wasn't that awesome.." She explained, sighing.

Everyone looked at her and gaped as she did the move. After that, SECRET went to her and Jieun clinged to her. "That was.. AWESOME!" Min Yul just laughed.

"Well.. Let's eat~!" Jin Ah said, heading over to the food, with Daehyun following closely behind. Everyone shook their heads. Seriously, those two..


While eating, MIn Yul saw Jongup from the corner of her eye. He looked a little upset about something. She frowned. What could be wrong?

She excused herself from the coversation with Mi Yun and Jin Ah, they smiled and said, okay. She then approached Jongup who didn't notice her, and sat beside him. He looked to his left and saw Min Yul smiling. "Is there something wrong? You look.. kinda upset." She looked at him curiously.

He sighed and smiled weakly. "Ah, I'm fine. No need to worry.." She frowned a little, knowing he was lying. She pouted and smacked his arm playfully. "Yah, Oppa! You can tell me anything~ I don't mind!" She grinned encouragingly.

He looked at her for awhile and sighed defeatedly. 'She's so stubborn..'  Jongup thought. "We-Well.. I'm just thinking, do you not like me? Do you feel awkward?" She looked at him, surprised. She then grinned and responded. "How can you say that, Oppa?! Did they say something to you? Huh?" 

"N-No.. It's just that, you know.. About earlier.. The one Himchan-hyung said.." Her eyes widened and she blushed. "You mean about th-the d-date?" She stuttered. Jongup looked down and nodded. She sighed. "Did I hurt your feelings somehow, Jongup-oppa?" Min Yul asked, biting her bottom lip.

"Well, a little.." She flinched. She sighed, then grinned. "Well, what if I told you that I didn't mean what I said earlier? About going out on a date with you?" His eyes widened and he looked up at her, who was smiling. "W-Well.. I don't know.. Maybe I'd really take you out.. You know.. On a date." He answered, before drinking on his watter bottle. She grinned.

"Okay, take me out then." He choked. "Yah, oppa! Gwenchanha?" She asked, patting him lightly on the back, he nodded. "So? What'd you say?" He looked at her and smiled. "Okay, fine. Tomorrow. 5:30. It's a date."


[A/N:] Wahh~ I updated! Yay! I only have like 3 days before school officially starts.. Ugh. I will update more in these 3 days.. Good thing on the first day, it's a half-day. Woot~ I get to update on that day~ (Unless my mom's being smart and takes down the internet.. T^T) But really.. She does that. She's so cruel. xD Omg. Jongup just got himself a date~ > w < For all the Jongup x Min Yul fans out there, the next chapter's gonna be a treat for y'all! ^.^ Kekeke~ Hope you all will like this chapter! :D I wonder how Himmie will react to Hyerin's teaser photo.. Should I put it in the next chapter too? >.<

 

Thank you again, and I love you! <3

 

 

~ Louise <3