Did we just-?

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 35: Did we just-?

Jin Ah plopped down the chair, a grin gracing her features. The rest of Sparkling sat down and was ushered onto their chairs in front of the mirrors.

“Uh, wait, Songhye! Could I speak to Min Hee first?” Manager Choi said, as Songhye nodded and smiled. “What’s up, Oppa?” Manager Choi only grinned and led her out.

The other members blinked and shrugged. Then, laughter was heard. “Oh my god! No way..” Jin Ah was now laughing uncontrollably. You looked over to see a flushed red Mi Yun. “I can’t wear something like.. that.”

‘Hmm.. something Min Yul would wear..’  You grinned and looked at Min Yul.

“Don’t talk.” Min Yul glared at you threateningly. You chuckled and nodded.

 “No way!” Mi Yun whined. “But, you’ll look very y in it, Mi Yun-ah~ I’m sure of it!” Songhye tried to convince MI Yun who covered her face in embarrassment. Jin Ah chuckled in amusement.

“But, I know it won’t fit me~” Songhye pouted, “You’ll look great.”

Jin Ah then snickered teasingly. “Besides, I’m sure it would make a certain someone pay attention to you..” Now that made the tips of her ears redden. Jin Ah chuckled and talked to the stylist handling her hair.

You shook your head. “Sooyoong-ah! Help me~” Mi Yun whined. You looked at the outfit, it was cute and you were sure it would suit her. Why bother fighting with Songhye-unnie? You shook your head and turned to Mi Yun, smiling apologetically. “Mianhae, unnie.. But I think it suits you, so you need not worry..” To which Mi Yun groaned. “Not you, too..”

“No, but really, it’ll look awesome on you, unnie. Believe me~” Mi Yun just gave you a little smile and patted you on the head. “Thank you, maknae-ah~” You gave her a smile back and relaxed.

Wait, wait. What happened to Hyerin-unnie? How come she isn’t loud and cheery in the morning?

You turned back and saw a sleeping Hyerin on the couch. Her make-up and hair was perfectly done. But.. she’s asleep.

You sighed and stood up. “Unnie, it’s time to wear our costumes..” Hyerin stirred in her sleep. “Hmm.. okay. Thanks..” She got up and ruffled your hair to which you whined. “The stylist-unnies worked hard on my hair!” She only chuckled and went to change her clothes.


After changing, you and Min Yul were up and about, roaming the station.

“Oh hello~” It was SNSD! You and Min Yul looked at each other, surprised. “Annyeonghaseyo~”

“You’re from the new girl group, nae? Sparkling, is it?” Sunny said, smiling.

You two nodded. Smiling back. “Umm, we’re actually the-“

“Where’s the maknae line..? Oh, there you two are!” Min Hee said, grinning, the rest of Sparkling following behind her. “Oh, annyeonghaseyo!” They bowed when they saw SNSD.

“So you two are the maknaes! No wonder you two are so cute~” Tiffany said, giggling. You two only smiled. “I’m Sooyoong-ah..” “And I’m Min Yul-ah..”

“Nice to meet you all.” You two bowed.

“Aww~ Nice to meet you two, too!” Jessica said, smiling.

“I’m Min Hee, leader of Sparkling and the main rapper..” Min Hee smiled and bowed in greeting.

“I’m Hyerin, visual and a sub-vocal of Sparkling~” Hyerin winked and bowed.

“I’m Jin Ah, main vocals of Sparkling. Nice to meet you~” She bowed and grinned.

“And I’m Mi Yun, lead vocals of Sparkling, pleasure to meet you all..” She then gave a bow and a soft smile.

“Wahh~ Nice to meet you all! It’s nice to get acquainted once in a while, you know~” Taeyeon said, smiling. Seohyun nodded, smiing softly.

“It has been a while..”

“You know, Yoona and Yuri listen to your songs!” Sooyoung said, grinning. “Your songs are awesome, by the way!” Yoona said, smiling and giving a thumbs-up. Yuri nodded, “Me and Hyoyeon even dance to it, sometimes..”

“Ah, thank you! It’s an honor..” Min Hee said, smiling. “Well, apparently, everyone worked hard to get to where they are now, right? I’m sure that you girls wouldn’t be  any different.” Seohyun said, sincerely.

You girls nodded and smiled. “Girls! It’s time to get back, Mi Yun, you’ll have to wear the outfit still!” Mi Yun paled and nodded. “Well, we’ll see you girls again, later~” Taeyeon said, waving.

You girls nodded and turned back. “Ah, Mi Yun-ssi!” Hyoyeon held her arm and whispered to her. “If it’s a revealing outfit, just be confident. You’ll look great if you believe you would.” Hyoyeon pulled back and winked, “Just a little tip. Now go and look gorgeous, okay?” Mi Yun nodded, smiling.

She caught up with you guys and grinned, “Hyoyeon-unnie’s my favorite member.”

You guys didn’t know why..

But wait.

"DID WE JUST MEET SNSD?" Hyerin said, unbelieving. You girls just grinned and sighed.


[A/N:] Hey there all~ I just updated again. :D I felt so exhausted these past days so I wasn't able to update, blimey~ Anyway, they met SNSD! Now how cool is that? xD Tell me your thoughts on the chapter and comment, okay? =) Thanks for reading and I hope you like it! O u O

 

~ Louise <3