Finally, our dream becomes true!

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 5: Finally, our dream becomes true!

'How do I tell them?'  

You were walking home from school. You weren't sure of what your Umma, Appa and Oppa will think about it. 

"Umma will be very supportive, I'm sure of that. Appa.. He agrees with anything Umma wants." You muttered to yourself, giggling a little on how your Appa is with your Umma.

"Oppa.. Now, that's a problem."

Your Oppa has always been protective of you. He didn't show it to anyone though. 'I'm sure Oppa will understand.' 

 


"I'm home!" You exclaimed, as you removed your shoes.

"Ah~ Welcome home, honey~" Said your Umma as she gave you a smile. "Your Appa's here now, by the way, you should greet him." 

"Ah, nae~" You said as you make your way to the living room, knowing your Appa, he'd be sitting on the couch, reading some documents you knew nothing about. "Appa! Your home!" You said as you gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Yep, I figured you guys missed me. " 

"Of course, I missed you~"

"Honey, It's time for dinner~" 

"Ah, nae~" You two headed to the dining table to see your Oppa, Soongeol, already sitted.

"Hiya Oppa!" You gave him a grin.

"What's up with you? You seem really happy.." He gave you a suspicious look.

"Not even a hello.. How rude."

"Now, now, you two! Let's eat!" Said your Appa. 

"Thank you for the food!" Then, you all dig in.

After about 5 minutes..

"Okay, how was your day Soongeol?" Said your Umma.

"It wasn't the best.. Girls kept on chasing me around. Geez, it was annoying." You all knew his troubles with fangirls. 

"Oh, I feel sorry for you, dear brother, because I had a VERY GOOD DAY." You said, smiling at him.

"Oh jinjja? What happened with your day, dear?" Said your Appa.

"Well, our performance earlier was successful.. And, well..." You hesitated a little. 'What if they won't approve of it?'

"And..?"

"We-Well.. I was scouted." You said, looking at their reactions.

"Oh, jinjja?! That's great, honey! What did they say?" Your Umma was the first one to react.

"Well, he said our performance was splendid. And he asked me and Min Yul if we wanted to join their entertainment company.." 

"Oh, along with Min Yul-ah? Oh, that's great! What do you think, dear?" Your Umma turned to your Appa to hear his opinion.

"Well, it's a good oppurtunity, you should do it, Sooyoong-ah." Your Appa smiled at you.

"Oppa, what do you think?" You turned to Soongeol. 

"Well, if you want my opinion, I don't want you to leave here."

"But, I can't live here while being an idol, you know!"

"I know, that's why I.. *sigh* fine. Just do what you like. It's your choice, it's your dream, after all." He said.

"Oh, thank you, Umma, Appa, Oppa!" You said as you jumped up from your seat and hugged them.

"Sweetie, just always know that me, Appa and Oppa will be here for you." Your Umma said.

"Nae!"

"Now, go and finish your food, then after, do you have the contact number of the man..?" Your Appa said.

"Nae, it's here." You handed him the calling card.

"TS Entertainment?! You mean B.A.P's entertainment company?!" Your Oppa was a fan as well.

"Yep, Soongeol-oppa!"

"Well, I'll contact the man later on. Okay?"

"Okay~!"

 

 


'I've got to call Min Yul!' 

You dialed Min Yul's number. 

"Yeoboseyo?" Min Yul said.

"Min Yul-ah! What did your parents say?!" You asked her excitedly.

"Well, it was cool. They approve immediately." Min Yul said.

"Yes! Mine too! My Appa's talking to Mr. Choi now." 

"Oh, jinjja? That's good! Yes! Our dreams are coming true!"

"Wahh~ I know, I know. I'll talk to you later, okay?" 

"Yeah, yeah~ Bye!"

You both hang up.

"Sooyoong-ah!" Your Appa was calling you.

"Ah, nae Appa?"

"You're going to Seoul tomorrow with Min Yul-ah. Mr. Choi's going to have someone pick you up from here." Your Appa said.

"Ah, nae, but does Min Yul-ah know this?" 

"Yeah, her dad called before me." 

"Ah okay~ When will they pick us up?" 

"About 11:30.. Sleep early, honey." 

"Okay, Appa! I'm gonna sleep now~ Good night!"

"Goodnight, honey!"

As you lied on your bed that night, you couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow.

"Ah~ I'm so excited! I have to sleep early~" 

 


[A/N:] Annyeong! Ah~ Finally, Sooyoong-ah's going to become an Idol along with Min Yul-ah! :3

Oh and thank you for all of the support guys, I love you all! <3 Saranghamnida!

Especially to rickyteentop, gave me really helpful advice~ ^^ Thank you again! :D

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUBBIES. T^T It really made me happy! :)

And for all the comments too! <3 Kamsahamnida *bows*

Angel-Unnie~ Thank you! <3 

 

THAT IS ALL. LOLOLS. XD 


~Louise <3