You're gonna get married?!

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 38: You're gonna get married?!

“Oh, there you are, Youngjae-ah!” Himchan said, as he saw Youngjae sunk in his chair, a little red.

“What happened to you? Mi Yun-ah came back, but you didn’t? And why are you blushing?” Yongguk asked, his eyebrows raised. Youngjae shook his head and muttered, “I talked to Mi Yun and after that, I went here and waited for you guys.”

“Did something happen, hyung? Do you have a fever or something? You look like-“ Zelo was cut short by a whack to his arm in which he yelped. “I’m fine, maknae-yah.” Yooungjae ruffled his hair.

He remembered the incident earlier. ‘In short, I chickened out..’ He sighed and mussed up his hair. Daehyun grinned and put an arm around his shoulder. “How was it for you, bro? Judging by how Mi Yun came in the room, all giddy, surely means it was a success.” Youngjae buried his face in his hands.

“I chickened out at the last second, Daehyun! I kissed her on the forehead and suddenly, I just lost it.” He whispered back. Daehyun’s grin grew bigger, “That’s fine, dude! Maybe she’ll think your acts were cute.” Youngjae sighed and Daehyun’s eyes grew large.

 

“You really like her, do you?”

 

“After the performance, guys, I’m going to announce something, okay?” Min Hee said, grinning.

You all nodded and started to wonde what this ‘announcement’ was. “Hey, what do you think it is?” Jin Ah asked Mi Yun who grinned. “Maybe it’s what Manager-oppa told her about earlier.”

“Maybe it’s a schedule concerning us all as a group..” Hyerin said. “Maybe.” Mi Yun nodded.

 

After the performance, B.A.P immediately went to your group’s dressing room.

“Hey, guys! Uh.. are we interrupting something?” Sparkling’s eyes were as big as saucers, well, except Min Hee, that is..

Jin Ah exploded. “UNNIE! I THOUGHT WE ALREADY WENT THROUGH THIS?! NO SECRETS BETWEEN THE MEMBERS? WHY DID YOU KEEP THIS FROM US?!” Min Hee sighed for the umpteenth time. “I told you, I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS EARLIER. Besides, I’m not even sure if I want to do this!”

“Do what?” Himchan asked confused.

“Do this WGM with someone.” Hyerin answered, sighing. B.A.P’s eyes widened and they yelled, “WHAT?!”

Min Hee massaged her forehead. “Look, I wanted to know your opinions, and so far, I’m not getting any.” Min Yul pouted, “Unnie, did you not learn anything from watching Frozen with me, thousands of times?”

Min Hee rolled her eyes. “So you say I shouldn’t marry someone I don’t know that much and for someone I just met that day, because I might freeze my heart and get betrayed by that someone?” Everyone sweat-dropped.

“Unnie~” Min Yul whined and you just sweat-dropped, calming her down. Min Hee sighed, “How about you, maknae-yah?” You hummed thinking of the situation carefully.

“Hmm, I think it’s a great way of promoting Sparkling, since WGM is a very well-known variety program, but it’s still up to you, unnie~” Min Hee smiled, and ruffled your hair. “Thanks for being honest, Sooyoong-ah.” You smiled back and nodded.

“I think what she said was right, it’d be a great opportunity for us to promote, unnie.” Mi Yun said as Min Hee nodded. Min Hee turned to B.A.P. “What about you, guys? What do you think?”

Youngjae grinned. “It is a good opportunity, but what about Yongguk-hyung?” Min Hee and Yongguk turned red. “YOUNGJAE!” Yongguk roared. B.A.P and Sparkling were noe on the floor, rolling and laughing, “Joking, joking!”

 

“I decided.”

Everyone stared at Min Hee. Min Hee sighed, “I’m going to do it.” Everyone’s eyes widened. “I want to further promote Sparkling, you know.. We can’t let this pass.”

Yongguk turned silent after that and he looked kind of out of it. “Yongguk-hyung, you okay?” Zelo asked and Yongguk gave him a weak smile and nodded, ruffling his hair and standing up to go out. “I’m going out to get some fresh air.”

 

Min Hee’s eyes followed his every move. She stood. “I’m going out too. I have to talk to Manager-oppa about this..”


[A/N:] It's almost summer for me so I updated lmao. I still have choir practice ugh. >.< Oh well, no use getting upset abt it. Anyway, here's the next chapter, enjoy!