Chapter 37

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 37

Mi Yun opened the door and everyone turned quiet, staring at her.

Mi Yun stared back up at them, until you ran to her, pouting. “Yah, Mi Yun-unnie! You made us worried!” Mi Yun just smiled. “Sorry, maknae-yah.” Then, she ruffled up your hair to which you just grinned at her.

“Are you okay now, Mi Yun-ah? It’s okay if you can’t perform now, earlier you didn’t look like you were okay to perform. I’ll handle Manager-oppa..” Min Hee asked worriedly. She was the leader, after all, she had to look after the welfare of the members; even if she had to get scolded by their manager.

Mi Yun only waved her off. “It’s okay, unnie-yah. I’m fine, I can go on. Thanks for the concern though.” She smiled at them and Min Yul glomped her and giggling. “You look so cute right now, Mi Yun-unnie! I can’t help but to give you a big, big hug!”

Jin Ah grinned and put an arm on her shoulder as soon as Min Yul let go of her. “You okay, Mi Yun-ah? You sure you can take every fan’s ogling eyes on you later?” Mi Yun’s face turned scarlet. “I-I’m sure I can take it, besides I’m not gonna be the one they’re gonna stare at!”

“Ohohoho, you sure?” Hyerin joined in, winking and putiing an arm at her other side, laughing at Mi Yun’s face.

“Hey, stop it, you two!” Min Hee said, slapping their arms off Mi Yun’s shoulders. The forgotten B.A.P members just smiled at the sight of them having fun as a laughing Min Yul got smacked in the head by a fuming you. “Hey, hey, you two! Cut it out!”

“It’s her fault! Unnie, she tried to upload a video of me on instagram!” You whined. Zelo’s ears perked up and he ran to Min Yul, “Hey, Min Yul-ah! What video?” You pouted at him. “Oppa!” Zelo just looked at you with innocent eyes, “What? I haven’t heard of this so-called video of yours!”

Min Yul’s eyes glinted in mischievousness, “Oh it’s a video of her-“

“MIN YUL-AH!”

She cringed and sighed. “I’m sorry, Zelo..” Zelo pouted. “Actually, it’s a video of her ice skating in which she always falls on her .” Your face turned red as everyone in the room erupted in laughter.

“MIN YUL-AH, HOW COULD YOU?!” You sobbed. Min Yul’s smile turned into a frown and she panicked, she never knew what she’d do when you cry. Everyone turned quiet, Zelo sat beside you, soothing you. “I’m really sorry, Sooyoong-ah! I didn’t mean to- uh! Oh my god, I feel so bad now and I-!”

You suddenly laughed, surprising everyone, especially the panic-stricken Min Yul. “Ha, revenge is sweet.” You stuck out your tongue at her and she smacked you on the arm. “Ow!”

“Don’t you ever do that again! You know how I feel when you cry! I never know what to do when you cry, you stupid!” Min Yul pouted. You grinned and hugged her. “I know~ Come on, don’t be mad!”

“Fine.” You grinned bigger, Min Yul can never resist you.

Just then, the door opened and the guy said, “You guys are on in 5 minutes!”

B.A.P wished you luck and they went out, except for Zelo.

“Hey, jagi! Good luck, ‘kay? I’ll be with the hyungs, front-row seats! I’ll be sure to watch your every move~ Bye!” He then gave you a kiss on the cheek and went out, grinning.

“Omg. That was so cute!” Hyerin said, as Jin Ah giggled along.

You blushed hard. “Aish, unnies! Stop it!”

 

With B.A.P..

"Oh yeah, where'd Youngjae go?" Yongguk wondered.

Daehyun had a hunch on where he is and  what happened. Then, he smirked.


[A/N:] Hi guys~ How've you guys been? :) I had a major idea on a new chapter, that's why I typed this up as soon as possible, but I'm sure to the people here at home, they must be thinking I'm just making excuses for me not to do my project. Lmao. Anyway~ Here's the new chapter! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it~ :3

 

~ Louise <3