Answering Questions Part 1

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 31: Answering Questions Part 1

Author's POV:

“Annyeong~!” The people were now screaming as Hyosung and Sunhwa of SECRET went out, smiling.

“I’m Sunhwa-“ Sunhwa said, winking. “And I’m Hyosung! We’re going to be your hosts for this fine evening.” The crowds went crazy, yelling out, “Sparkling! S-P-A-R-K-L-I-N-G!” over and over again. It was just like a live performance on a music show.

The two girls grinned, “Aren’t we getting excited and pumped up?” Sunhwa said, grinning. “Nae!” The crowd cheered. “We don’t want to make this long, here’s Sparkling!” The crowd went wild as the members got up on stage.

As the members got in their place, they greeted their fans, “We are SPARKLING! Annyeonghaseyo, Sparkling imnida!” They gave off a wink. “Aww~ Aren’t they cute?” Hyosung asked the fans.

“Nae!”

“Ah, so let’s get this started! Ready, girls?” They nodded, smiling. “Okay, first question will be picked by Min Hee!” Min Hee shrugged and picked up a paper from the bowl. “What does it say?” Sunhwa asked Min Hee.

“Uh.. It says here: Aside from B.A.P, what are your favorite boy groups?” Min Hee stated, looking over at the other members. They had mixed emotions. “Aww, darn it! I was gonna say B.A.P when that question comes up!” Hyerin said, pouting. The other members laughed.

“Let’s start with the maknae! Maknae-yah!” You took hold of the microphone, “Ah.. I think me and Min Yul have the same group in mind..”

“And that would be?” Hyosung asked, grinning. “INFINITE~” You and Min Yul said at the same time.

“INFINITE, eh? Why?” Min Yul then thought it was only fair for her to answer this time, “Uh, the dance. They have awesome synchronized dance choreographies.” Min Yul explained expertly. “Oh.. Would you mind showing us a move or two of INFINITE then?” Hyosung asked slyly.

Min Yul looked at you questioningly. You took the mic, “Is this a challenge or something, unnie?” The crowd started yelling Min Yul and Sooyoong’s name.

“Well, if you think of it in that way, I don’t really mind.. It does kind of sound like a challenge.” Sunhwa shrugged. The two maknaes looked at each other and nodded.

“Fine. We accept!” Min Yul said smirking. The crowd then screamed in excitement.

The music started, it was INFINITE’s BTD. It was coming to the part of the Scorpion dance. The fans were waiting in excitement. Then, the finally did it perfectly. The crowd went wild once again. The two of you bowed, smiling.

“How can you two just dance like that?!” Sunhwa asked, amazed. They shrugged. “We’re used to it, I guess..” Min Yul said. “What do you mean?” Hyosung said, confused.

“Well, back then, Sooyoong-ah’s brother will teach us dance moves and he also thought all these to us.” Min Yul said. “You have a brother?” Hyosung asked, interestingly. “Yup! I must say, he annoys the heck out of me!” You said, pouting.

“Aww~ Does your brother pick on you a lot?” You scoffed. “A lot? More like everyday! Even though we’re not in the same house anymore, he sends me annoying messages!” You ranted as Min Yul sweat-dropped. “Aish, honestly.. What does girls from school like about him anyway? He’s annoying!” Min Yul whispered to you, “Yah! Are you saying I’m an idiot or something?! By the way, we’re in the middle of answering questions!”

Your eyes widened. “Oh my gosh, I mean.. Err.. I love you, ‘bro.” The members laughed and ruffled your hair as you pouted. “Leggo of me- oompfh!” You fell on your and off the chair. You sat there, indian sitting and crossing your arms over your chest, glaring at Min Yul and Jin Ah. The fans were now laughing along as they saw how carefree the members were.

“Oops.. Sorry~”  Jin Ah said, keeping her laughter in. “Very funny, unnie.” You sat as Hyosung asked Mi Yun her favorite. “I think.. SHINee?”

“Dance for us a SHINee song then?” Mi Yun shook her head furiously. “Could I just sing? I don’t really know the dances well..” Sunhwa nodded in understanding, grinning. “Okay, go.”

‘Stand by me nal parabwajwo

Ajik sarangeul morujiman

Stand by me nal jikyobwajwo

Ajik sarange sotuljiman..’

After she sang, the fans cheered and clapped. “Thank you..” She gave a little bow and a nice smile. “Jin Ah, you?” Jin Ah shook her head. “Nah. Definitely only B.A.P!” Then she did a peach sign and a wink. “Sorry if this offends other male groups though..” The fans cheered.

“Eh.. Then, sing a part of a B.A.P song you really like, Jin Ah!” Hyosung said, grinning. “Okay.” Jin Ah shrugged.

Jeonbu geojitmal ijeul su itdan mal

Naega neol jeil jal ara jal ara

Nuguboda deo jal ara

Urin saranghaetjanha..’

She sang with so much emotions, the members thought of something. After she sang, Hyerin grabbed the mic fast and asked, “Did you get dumped or something?” She asked so bluntly.

“No. Why?” Jin Ah looked at her members curiously. “You looked like you experienced what the song just said, unnie..” You explained. Jin Ah nodded, then giving a wink. “I might have experienced that~” The members eyes widened. “Oi, Kim Jin Ah! Don’t you dare try to escape us later! You were supposed to tell us about that the other day.” Min Hee said, hissing in annoyance.

Jin Ah laughed. “I was just pulling your leg! Of course, I haven’t!” They all sighed in relief as Jin Ah smiled mischievously. “But then, I could keep this all a secret from you-“ “Kim Jin Ah!” Min Hee and Hyerin screeched.

“Again, joking, joking! Geez, keep your clothes on, you two!” She mehrong-ed the two older girls and chuckled to herself. “Aish~” Hyerin pouted.

“Then, Hyerin-ah, what about you?” Hyerin looked up, grinning. “I dunno, actually.. Ah! EXO?” She grinned, as the fans cheered. “Oh, not only do we have BABYs here, but also EXO fans? My, my. Then, do an EXO song then, Hyerin-ah?” Hyerin nodded. “But, could I request something?” Sunhwa nodded. “Okay, what is it?” Hyerin put her arm around Min Hee’s shoulder. “Could I do this with Min Hee?” Min Hee looked up at her, surprised. “What? I thought you were gonna pick EXO too!”

Min Hee just sighed and nodded, getting up from her seat. “Okay, what song are we going to do?” Hyerin’s eyes sparkled. “Remember that song?” Min Hee looked at her, confused. “What song-? Oh! That song..” They then smirked. “Okay, you two! Just show your fans what you wanted to dance to! Come on!” They were ushered off to the center of the stage.

“But! We wanted to ask the maknaes to join us also!” Hyerin protested, pouting. The two maknaes looked at each other, then shrugged. “What is it, unnie?” They smiled and pulled the two.

“Here’s what we’re gonna do..” Then they discussed for about a minute and the two maknaes looked at each other and to their unnies, smiling. “Okay!”

“Give it up for the girls!” The fans cheered, obviously excited. The four girls smiled taking their places.

When the music started, the fans cheered, they knew this song!

“Aye! Aye! Aye!” Min Hee and you said.

‘Everybody now behold,

something you ain't seen before

It's going down.

Yes, tonight is what you waited for!

Roll like a buffalo.

Whoops, they already know!

I hope you noticed that 'cause it's too cool to ignore.’ Min Hee rapped, starting the song. Min Yul and Hyerin were already dancing along to the song.

You, went and started rapping fast.

‘seodu-lleo seodu-lleo oneulman yeollineun pyeong-haengtongro 4 dimenshioneuro

saeroun nae sesang eoje mannan nae-ga anil keoya keotbo-giron

daman ttokkata boiket-jiman geureon ppeonhan geot-deul gidae-haji ma

imi i deohagi i dwehmyeon jeoldaero i nae

Welcome to the night.’

‘That’s right!’ Min Hee and you sang in unison.

‘Selected vip wouldn’t it be mind-blowingly awesome

Now we’re on a rock rock rocket, just gotta keep your seatbelt fastened

Oneureun dugaeui dari, dugae, dugaeui dari

Oneureun dugaeui, dugaeui dal, dal, dari tteuneun bam!’ They rapped, ending the song.

Jin Ah and Mi Yun were clapping along the fans, who were cheering loudly. They bowed in thanks. They got back to their seats. “Did you girls prepare for this?” Sunhwa asked, probably caught off-guard by their awesome performance.

“Nah. We actually just danced that in the studio if we’re bored.” Hyerin shrugged. Hyosung and Sunhwa just stared at them in disbelief. “O..kay.” The members just looked at them, waiting for the next question. “The next question is to be picked by...” By now, Hyerin was raising her hand furiously, wanting to be picked. “Ooh, ooh! Me! ME!”

“... Mi Yun.” Hyerin blinked. “Eh? Why Mi Yun? Why not me?!” Hyosung grinned. “Eh, let Mi Yun pick for once!” Hyerin pouted. “Fine.” Mi Yun then picked. “Hmm.. It says here: Did any of the members date before?” The members’ eyes widened.

“Since Mi Yun was the one who picked the question, why not answer first, right?” Mi Yun gulped and laughed nervously. “Ahahaha. Will it be weird if I said I haven’t dated anybody yet?” The members looked at her in disbelief. “WHAT?! EVEN SOOYOONG-AH DATED!” With this you turned red, you shyly ducked your head and pouted. “Aish, why did you say that, unnie..?!” Jin Ah ignored this.

“So? I was completely focused on my studies! I didn’t need a distraction, thank you.” Mi Yun said, pouting. “How about Jin Ah who couldn’t even believe what Mi Yun just answered.” Jin Ah grabbed the mic and with a poker face, said: “I haven’t too.” That’s when all of the members protested. “That’s totally not true! No way!” Jin Ah blinked innocently, but the members glared at her. “Fine, I did have like.. 2?” Sunhwa grinned. “When did you have a boyfriend?”

“I think one was in middle school, the other one was in high school..” Jin Ah said, thinking. “Ah.. Then, you haven’t dated ever since?” Jin Ah shook her head, meaning no. “I see. Min Hee, what about you?”

“Never been really interested in dating, actually..” Min Hee said, shrugging. “But she had her first love~” Hyerin said, chirping. Min Hee glared at her. “What the heck, Hyerin!” Hyerin gave her an innocent look. “What?” She shook her head. “First love? Did it not end well, Min Hee?” Min Hee smiled, “Nope, it didn’t..” Sunhwa nodded in understanding.

“What about you, Hyerin-ah? Since you deliberately spilled the beans about Min Hee’s first love, what about you?” Hyerin grinned. “I’ve had only 3, 2 of them were from high school and one was in elementary!” The others looked at her like meaning to say: ‘Really? Elementary?’

Hyerin just gave them an offended look. “What?! It was like only puppy love for peaks sake!” They nodded in understanding, “Oh~”

“What about Min Yul? Min Yul-ah!” Min Yul took hold of the mic. “Uh.. I’ve had crushes before but..”

“Actually, Min Yul’s really popular with the boys in our school~” The members ‘oohed’. “Why wouldn’t she? Min Yul’s really attractice! She can dance amazingly too!” Min Yul ducked her head shyly. “Not really.. I haven’t dated.”

“Boys confess to Min Yul all the time.” You said, grinning. “But she never did date any of them..”

“Oh, so what about you, Sooyoong-ah?” This was when you lost all of your confidence. “Uh..”

Just then, Hyerin picked a paper from the questions. “Ooh! What a coincidence, this question’s for you, Sooyoong-ah! It says: “Sooyoong-unnie! Are you dating Zelo-oppa?” That’s when you blushed hard. The members grinned. “Um.. I..”

“Yes, she is, actually.” You looked up in surprise, as Zelo wrapped his arm around your shoulders, as he was holding a mic in the other. The members gaped, while the fans squealed because of the cuteness. “Oppa! What the heck are you-!” Your whispering was cut off as Zelo kissed your cheek lightly. The fans went crazier. “I told you we won’t have to date in private, and this is the perfect opportunity!” Zelo whispered to you as he grinned cheekily.

You giggled pinching his cheeks. “Go back down there, oppa! This is so embarrassing! Gosh! Please?” He chuckled. “Fine, fine.” Zelo then looked at you, begging. “We’ll talk later, right?” You chuckled. “Yeah, oppa! Now go! Shoo!” The fans were screaming more, the two of you were just too adorable for their fan heart could handle. Zelo chuckled and went down the stage.

‘This is going to be a loooong night..’


[A/N:] Hey guys! Sorry for the loooooong hiatus! T^T I feel so guilty that I've written a long chapter. HAHAHA xD Anyway, I just finished my examinations so I didn't get to update and all.. >.< And I kind of have a little writer's block. So.. yeah. By the way, thanks for waiting!

Leave a comment, I'll reply! :D Thanks for the support! Saranghae~ <3

 

~ Louise <3