Chapter 39

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 39

“Hey, you okay?” Yongguk turned his gaze to the girl beside him, and gave her a small smile.

“Yeah, I’m fine.. as always.” Min Hee frowned at this. “Eh, I don’t know.. You don’t sound convincing.”

Yongguk chuckled, “Oh really now?” He then ruffled her hair. She stared at him. He stared back, their gazes intense.

“Tell me the truth, would you?” Yongguk flinched and sighed. “Fine.. I don’t want you to do it, okay?! I get jealous easily.” Min Hee smiled and smacked him softly on the arm.

“Speaking honestly.. I don’t wanna do it either.” Yongguk looked at her as she stared out the window. Then, she turned to him. “You know that, right?”

He smiled his famous gummy smile, and gave her a one-armed hug. “Yeah, I know. It’s just that I can’t help but be jealous, you know? After all, you’re mine.” Min Hee shook her head and giggled at his overprotectiveness.

“Oppa. Really.” Yongguk gave her another smile and hugged her tighter. “Just don’t expect me to go easy on him. This ‘husband’ you’ll be having.” Min Hee sighed, grinning. “Aish, oppa! Are you making me think twice about this?” Yongguk grinned mischievously. “That’s what I do best, after all.”

Min Hee just shook her head and sighed, putting her head on his shoulder. “Oppa, when are we going to tell the members about, you know, us?” Yongguk grinned. “Wanting to go public, eh?”

Min Hee blushed. “Yah! It’s just that we have this policy in our group: NO SECRETS BETWEEN MEMBERS. If we have problems, say it. So, I just thought that it wouldn’t be fair for them, you know?” Yongguk hummed, still grinning. “I know how you feel , you know? I mean, why would you keep a relationship with me a secret? I’m so handsome and it wouldn’t be fair for my handsomeness.” Yongguk joked, completely ignoring her statement.

Min Hee removed her head from his shoulder and gasped. Then she playfully smacked Yongguk’s arm. “Stop it, really!” Yongguk chuckled and stood, leaving her.

Yongguk got to the dressing room’s door, he faced her. “What are you still doing there? I thought you wanted no secrets?” Min Hee stared blankly as he went in the room, completely leaving her behind.

“I’ve really decided.”

 

 

“Hey! They’re back!”

Himchan immediately came by Yongguk, smirking. “How was the air? Was it fine~~?” Yongguk smacked him on the head. “Ow!” The rest of the members laughed.

“Guys.” They all stared at Min Hee and she stared at them so serious that they thought they did something wrong.

“U-Unnie.. Did we do something wrong in today’s stage? I know I got so nervous earlier and I missed a few of the footworks, but I-!” Mi Yun was cut off as Min Hee laughed.

“W-What?” Mi Yun looked at their leader, surprised.

“What are you talking about? It’s not that!” Min Hee wiped away the tears from laughing. “I just wanted to tell you that I decided not to do the show. I just felt that it’s too soon and besides that, uh..” She looked over at Yongguk.

Yongguk stepped forward and grabbed her arm, bringing her close to him. “Me and Min Hee are dating.”

“..”

“..”

“..”

“WHAT?!” Jin Ah said, jumping from the couch, then she tripped. Everyone’s eyes were wide open.

“Yongguk.. Since when?” Himchan asked, shocked as hell. He didn’t know his ‘closest to a best friend’ friend, Yongguk, dated Min Hee.

“Since she was still a trainee. I met her under.. weird circumstances.” Yongguk grinned as Min Hee looked as if she was burning with a fever.

Hyerin stared at Min Hee. “So you mean to say that Yongguk is the ‘cute coffee guy’ at the shop?!” Min Hee blushed as Yongguk’s grin went bigger. “Cute coffee guy?” Min Hee glared at him, still red. “Shut up.” Yongguk only chuckled and he hugged her, “You look so red right now.”

Mi Yun smiled softly. “So, because of Yongguk-oppa, you’re not doing the show?” Min Hee turned to her, nodding and smiling, she said, “It’s not just that, I also think it’s too early for me, you know? But if somebody wants to do it, go ahead.” Min Hee smirked.

“Oh! Hyerin-unnie, how about you?” Min Yul said, as Hyerin turned to her, looking confused. “Me? Why me?” Min Yul shrugged. “I just felt you’ll do good..”

“No. Not Hyerin-noona! Himchan-hyung will sulk non-stop.” Zelo said, grinning as Himchan smacked him on the head with a magazine he was reading. “Ow, hyung! Joking, joking!”

Hyerin just laughed. “So, I guess no one will be doing it? Sooyoong-ah, you?” You looked up, surprised, “Me?”

Zelo frowned and hugged you immediately. “NO. SHE’S MINE. SOOYOONG-AH, NAEKKEOYA.”

The Sparkling members giggled at how jealous Zelo looked like. “Junhong-ah.. I won’t, you know.” Zelo blushed as he heard you call him by his real name. It sounded so perfect coming from you. “Yeah.” He let go of you, red. You giggled and ruffled his hair. 


[A/N:] Hey, hey! Back with a new chapter! :3 Just finished typing this up. :) Hope y'all like it!

I just realized, the next chapter's already the 40th! Waaah, I've really come a long way with this one D:

Btw, it's already our summer break so yeah, expect surprise updates ;) Annyeong!

 

~  Louise <3