Chapter 22

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 22

As soon as she was out of Jongup's sight, she started running to the dorm. Once she got in, she closed the door frantically, startling Min Hee who was on her way to the living room with a bowl of popcorn to watch TV with the other members.

"What happened to you?" Min Hee raised her brow confusingly. Just then, Hyerin's head popped up from the living room. "Yah! Jo Min Hee~ Where's our popcorn?! Oh, hey, Min Yul-ah~ How was your date~?" Hyerin wiggled her brows teasingly. Min Yul blushed and rushed to her and your room.

Hyerin and Min Hee looked at each other confused. Then, they just shrugged and went to the living room.

"Hey, Sooyoong-ah! Min Yul's back from her date~ She was flushing red too.." Min Hee said, plopping down on the couch beside you, munching on the popcorn. You raised a brow, "Wae?" Jin Ah gasped. "Do you think something happened? Like getting her first kiss?!" Everyone gasped. 

"Andwae~ No way would Min Yul give her first kiss on her first date!" You pouted. "Wait, wait~ First date?!" You nodded and looked at them confused. "That's her first date~" You said, flailing your arms around.

"Okay, okay~"


Min Yul stared at the bear and smiled to herself. Then the door suddenly opened, she looked up to see you, grinning. "So, what happened?" You asked, as you closed the door behind you.

She then told you the story, how she had such a good time, and.. the kiss. You gaped at her and gripped her shoulders. "You-You kissed him?!" 

"It was on the freaking cheek!"

"So?! You still kissed him! So, that's the bear?" You said, pointing to the white bear in a jumper on Min Yul's bed. She nodded and went to it and hugged it. You just stared at her with a blank face. "Aigoo~ You really like him, huh? Jongup-oppa?" She turned red and glared at you. "N-NO!" You rolled your eyes, "Yeah, right~"

"Sooyoong-ah, Min Yul-ah! They're showing TA-DAH It's B.A.P!" Jin Ah screamed excitedly. You two looked at each other. Now that show piqued your interest. "We'll be right down~"

The whole night, you girls watched the shows on TV, laughing and eating popcorn. Until you all fell asleep in the living room.


"Hmm.. Ngh." You woke up to see you were sleeping on Min Hee's shoulder. You shook her, "Min Hee-unnie! Min Hee-unnie! Ireonaa~" She stirred around, and opened her eyes and looked at you. "Oh, good morning, Sooyoong-ah~" You smiled and greeted her back and went off to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, they were still all asleep.

"Hmm.. I'll make omurice~!" You then got to work.

After about 20 minutes, Jin Ah went in the kitchen. "I smell something like omurice~" You rolled your eyes at her and grinned, "Yup, it's omurice, unnie~" She then jumped around, "I haven't had omurice in a long time~! Yay~!"

"Good morning, Sooyoong-ah.." Mi Yun said, rubbing her eyes. You smiled at her and greeted back, "Good morning, Mi Yun-unnie. Let me handle the breakfast for today, okay?: She nodded and smiled. "Gomawo.."

"Hey, Hyerin, get up! We only have like 5 days 'till we have our debut stage, we have practice! Even Jin Ah woke up early than you! Min Yul~" MIn Hee was in the living room, waking up the other two.

You shook your head at the two and continued cooking. After a few minutes, you were all done. "Hey guys~ Eat up!" 

You all ate up and took turns using the shower and got dressed for practice. "Oh yeah, girls~" Everyone looked at Min Hee. "I was just informed, we're gonna have our showcase, next week.." You all looked at each other surprised. "How come they only told us this now?" Min Hee shrugged.

"Oh well~ We'll do fine, I know it~" You all smiled and nodded.


"Morning guys~" You all greeted B.A.P. They greeted back and smiled. Youngjae approached Mi Yun. "Yah, Mi Yun-ah~ I heard you girls were gonna have a showcase next week." Mi Yun nodded and smiled. "How'd you know?" Youngjae shrugged. "From Mr. Choi.." Mi Yun nodded. "You guys are gonna be there, right?" Youngjae beamed. "Of course! I'll be cheering for you then~" Youngjae winked and went off to Daehyun. Mi Yun blushed. Aish, Yoo Youngjae..

"Let's get on with practice!"

"Nae~"


"At last~ Practice is over~!" Hyerin said, flopping on the ground. You laughed at her, "It wasn't that bad, unnie~" She pouted and pointed accusingly at you. "Yeah right, you shouldn't tell me that when you enjoy practice~!" You shook your head at her, then suddenly the door opened and SECRET rushed in. 

"Hey guys the-!" Mi Yun cut her off. "Let me guess, that's Jin Ah's teaser photo?" They grinned and nodded. Mi Yun sighed.

"Anyway, Daehyuuuuun~" Hyosung went to him and put the laptop in front of him to let him see Jin Ah's teaser photo. "What do you think~?"

Daehyun's eyes widened, so-so.. so pretty.. He coughed. They looked at him, expecting him to answer.. "No comment." He got up, and went to take a sip from his water bottle.

"Yah, Jin Ah, can you believe that?!" Jin Ah looked up from her cupcake, innocently confused. SECRET sighed. "Nevermind~" Jieun shook off the subject.

"Girls, I'll bring you to the dorm now~"

"Nae~"


After that, B.A.P and SECRET were walking together, again. "Hyosung-noona.." Hyosung looked to her left to see Daehyun. "Oh, Daehyun, waeyo?"

"Give me her photo." He said, bluntly. She smirked. "No." His eyes widened. "WAE?!" 

"Tell me what you thought of her in the teaser photo first!"

"No!"

"Come on~ I won't give you the picture if you won't tell me~"

"F-Fine.. She.. She.." SECRET and B.A.P looked at him, expectingly. "She looked pretty, okay? Happy?!" Jieun smirked. "Very. We'll send you the photo later~ Oh yeah, did you received your photo yet, Yongguk, Himchan?" The two nodded shyly. They smirked and walked off.


[A/N:] LOLOLOL. SECRET-sunbaenims always teasing their dongsaengs.. xD Oh well~ I hope this chapter is up to your liking~ >.< I just strted school earlier. ^_^ yay for still being with my besties~ *(^_^)* kekeke~ I wanted to  update when I still have the time.. xD So.. yeah.

I hope you like this chapter and bye bye~ <3

 

~ Louise <3