Showcase Finale~!

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 33: Showcase Finale~!

“Oh, this is an interesting one! What were your pre-debut days like?” Sunhwa read, smiling.

“It wasn’t easy, but we never regretted it. We had our ups and downs, but we stayed strong. I auditioned for TS along with Mi Yun and Hyerin-ah. Jin Ah came later.” Min Hee stated, smiling softly.

“Yeah, I came a little late, didn’t I? I had a little problem..” Jin Ah said, scratching the back of her neck, grinning sheepishly.

“What problem?” Hyosung asked, confused.

Jin Ah and the girls looked at each other. “Uh, you see, my parents didn’t actually agree with my choice of career..” The two hosts blinked in disbelief.

“They said being a singer wasn’t a stable job, that I’ll never become a singer even if I want to and I’ll quit when I get older, but I can’t quit pursuing my dream; I want to be a singer. So, I followed my heart and here I am.” Jin Ah smiled widely.

“Well, is there anything you want to tell your parents?” Hyosung said. Jin Ah nodded furiously. “Umma, Appa! What was that you told me? I won’t get to be a singer? Well, here I am!” Jin Ah stated proudly. “How are you two? Are you okay? I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you guys, but I just can’t give up on my dream.. I want to do this. I hope you understand. I’ll come visit soon! Sarangahe~” She ended her message with a heart sign. The fans cheered after such a touching message.

The members came to her and pulled her into a group hug. “YAH, I CAN’T BREATHE!”

The fans laughed along the hosts.


“I didn’t know she had to go through that..” Daehyun murmured almost inaudibly, but Youngjae still heard it. “Well, too bad! I knew about it!” That made Daehyun’s eyebrow twitch.

“Oh yeah? How would you know that?” Daehyun asked, challengingly.

“It went like this..”


FLASHBACK

Youngjae just got back from practice. Walking along the silent corridors, he heard a faint sob.

His heart thumped. Was it a ghost? He shook his head. No way. He’s already stayed the night in the building for hours and hours of practicing by himself and never had he thought of such things.

He listened and found a door open. He opened it and he saw a girl crouched on the ground, sobbing her heart out.

“Um, Miss?” She looked up and his heart literally broke into pieces. She looked devastated.

“Is there a problem?” She nodded her head furiously. “Wait here, I’ll go get you something to drink!”

Before she could say anything though, he’d already ran off..

Was that Yoo Youngjae of B.A.P?


“So, is this problem something you could tell me, Miss..?” Youngjae looked at her, waiting for her to introduce herself.

“Jin Ah. Kim Jin Ah.” She mumbled and Youngjae smiled softly, nodding. “So, could you tell me?”

She sighed softly. “Yeah, well.. I auditioned here for TS.. I got in.” Youngjae smiled brightly. “Well, that’s good news! You should be happy, right?” Youngjae asked, confused.

Jin Ah nodded. “Yeah.. But when I called my parents for the good news, they weren’t exactly happy..” She sighed loudly, clearly frustrated and buried her face into her knees. “I thought they understood me.. I thought they wanted me to be happy!” Youngjae tried his best to comfort her and sighed, leaning his back onto the wall.

“Well, I think you should follow your heart and prove them wrong.” She looked up and stared at him. “If they can’t see you having this kind of career, show them what you’re like. Show them what you can do. I know that they’ll finally understand you.” Jin Ah smiled and nodded faintly.

She got up and offered a hand for Youngjae to take. He took it and smiled gratefully. “Thanks for the advice! I needed it. I think I’ll follow your advice. Thanks again, Youngjae-ssi! Fighting!”

Then, she ran off leaving a confused Youngjae. So, she knew him?


“How come you never told me?!” Daehyun hissed at Youngjae who only smirked smugly at him. “You never asked.” Daehyun groaned, irritated.


“Oh, we know about the two maknaes!” Hyosung said, smiling.

“We actually wanted the two for SECRET, but they were put into Sparkling instead..” Sunhwa said, pouting slightly. The members laughed.

“We were the last ones to join Sparkling~” You said, smiling softly.

“We were scouted at a school performance.” Min Yul said, smiling. “Yup! Min Yul choreographed the whole thing~” You said, nudging Min Yul. “Well, actually, Sooyoong-ah’s originally a singer, not a rapper.” Min Yul said bluntly.

“I was placed as a rapper since I know how to rap and all..” You said, grinning.

“Woah! That’s great~” Hyosung said. “Next question! Sparkling is always said to be the female counterpart of B.A.P, what do you think about it?” Hyosung read.

“Oh~ So, Min Hee?” Min Hee picked up the mic. “I personally think we’re great.” She answered, smirking. “Oh! Then, could you girls show how ‘deserving’ you are?” Sunhwa said, grinning.

“Is this a challenge?” Jin Ah asked, smiling. The two maknaes stood up. “I think it is, actually..” Min Yul said, grinning.

“Okay.”


They heard a song starting..

“Yeah! Sounds good! We fly here! B.A.P, Leggo!” You rapped.

 Then, you girls danced along to the song, synchronized, as Min Hee started to rap. “Ma, Neugeu-Deul Geu-Geon Ai-Da Ai-Ga~” Min Hee rapped.

“Atta Gya-Deul Jja-Sega Jin-Jjalo Aniyeo!” You rapped along, dancing to the song.

“Teule Gad-Hin Paeleo-Daim, Busyeo-Julge we so fly~ Babo-Gati Ttala-Hajin Anh-Gesseo~” Jin Ah sang, followed by Mi Yun. “Aeng-Musae Gat-Eun Neowa Nareul Bigyo-Hajima~”

Then, Jin Ah’s high notes and Min Hee and you rapping along.

“No, no, no! No mercy!” Everyone sang. Hyerin then rapped. “Baby wussup! Uliga Wasseo! Ije-Neun Neo-Geuleob-Ge Bwa-Juji Anh-Gesseo!” Then, everyone sang again as it was Min Yul’s part up next.

“Ije Al-Gesseo? Jabi-Ran Eobseo! Ulileul Neu-Kkil Jun-Bi Dwaesseum, Put ya hands up!” Then, Jin Ah once again sang a high note. “Deo Keuge Sori Jilleo-Bwa, Get ya hands up!”


“So~ What do you guys think? Is Sparkling great?!” Hyosung asked. “YEAH!” The fans answered.

“Thanks~” Hyerin said, smiling. “Well, it’s time for us to say goodbye..” The fans whined. They didn’t want it to end just yet.

“Aw~ There’s always a next time guys!” Mi Yun said, winking. The fans cheered an approval.

“Okay, anything you girls want to say?” Sunhwa asked, as Min Hee took the mic.

“Hey guys! I’ll be speaking for every member of Sparkling! I just wanted to say that we appreciated everyone who came! We were glad to have spent every minute of this night with you guys and we hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you everyone! Please support us ‘til the end! We all love you~ Saranghae~!” She said as every member made a heart shape. The fans cheered and screamed.

“Well, the showcase has officially ended! Thank you everyone, for coming and have a good night!”

“Annyeong~!” The Sparkling members waved good-bye.


[A/N:] Okay. just wth. I haven't updated in a long time. It's been so loooong. ;A; I'm so sorry~ I have a lot of activities in which I'm a leader at. SCHOOL. Y U DO THIS TO ME?! ;A; Ugh. Anyway~ SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER~ Until then, annyeong~ :3

 

~ Louise <3