The date

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 11: The date

During practice, you realized, you were dancing to an instrumental! You blinked and asked your unnies.

"Well, since we can't record with only 4 people~ We decided to learn the dance first.." Min Hee explained. You didn't know how you guys accomplished so much with the song incomplete, but oh well. You just shrugged it off and watched B.A.P practicing. 

Apparently, you and B.A.P had the same practice room. You watched, amazed by their choreography. When, you heard yourself humming to their song. They practiced so much that you even memorized some of their lyrics! You sighed.

The song ended and B.A.P dragged themselves to the side and drank their water and rested. 

"Finally, that was exhausting! We danced for an hour straight.." Daehyun said, gulping down his water.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad~" said Jin Ah, who stood up. "Oh yeah! Min Yul, Sooyoong-ah!" Jin Ah ran to you two. "Nae?" You asked her, confused.

 "Here are the lyrics, I'm sure we're gonna start recording our album, so.. yeah." Jin Ah said, handing you over some papers. You two scanned them. "What about you, unnie?" Min Yul asked her.

"Ah~ Don't worry! I've got my parts down! And, oh yeah! The cd! Here~" Jin Ah said, giving you a cd.

"Is this-?" "Yup, it's the audio of those songs~ Just make sure to practice your parts, nae?" Jin Ah said, "Then, could we practice like, right now?" said Min Yul.

"Oh yeah! That'd be great~ MIn Yul, if you need help, feel free to approach any of the vocalists~ And you, Sooyoong-ah! Just approach Min Hee-unnie, since she's the main rapper of the group, arraso?" Jin Ah said, smiling.

"Nae!" With that you two went to the stereo and put the cd in. As soon as it starts playing, you two looked at the lyrics, trying to match it. But then, you found it difficult and decided to ask for the group's help. "Um, unnie-" All of them went to you two.

"Want us to sing our parts for you? You need to figure it out, right?" Mi Yun asked, taking a seat next to Min Yul. "Ah, nae~ That'd be huge help~" You said, as you replayed it yet again.

B.A.P watched you girls, humming along to the music.


After about an hour, you two finally got 2 songs down, thanks to your unnies.

Then, B.A.P went over to you girls. "Your songs are awesome." Yongguk said, seating next to Min Hee. "Yeah, next time, our songs will be composed by me and Hyerin." She said, looking over at Hyerin. "Right, Hyerin?" Hyerin smiled. "Yeah!"

You smiled, then suddenly.. "Your rapping was awesome~!" You blinked at Zelo, who appeared out of nowhere. "Uh.. Thanks, Zelo-oppa." You smiled, blushing a little. "But, you're better than me~"

"No way, you're good as well. All you need to do, is just get used to it." He grinned.

"Yeah, I'll make sure to practice more then, Oppa!" You grinned back and scanned the other songs.

The door opened, "Girls! You're free to go now!" Cheers from your unnies erupted.

"Finally~" Hyerin was about to sprint out the door, but Mr. Choi stopped her from going any further. She pouted. 

"Sorry, but I just want to inform you all that you all-" pointed to you and your unnies, "will be recording tomorrow. So, you should practice the songs more, okay?" 

"Nae~" Then, B.A.P's manager, Manager Kang said, "We're gonna go home, guys. Oh right, you want to go home by yourselves, right?" They nodded. "Oh well, take care. I'll be visiting you guys later to check up on you. Arasso?" They grinned and nodded.

Then, your managers went on. You and your family decided to move to Seoul from your province.

Good thing your brother approved about the moving. You sighed. 

"Yah, Sooyoong-ah! Let's go and get ice cream now~" Zelo said, grinning at you.

"Oh, right~ Okay, kaja! Bye unnies! Bye Min Yul! Bye Oppas!" You said, while being dragged by an over-excited Zelo.


After about a 15 minute walk to the ice cream parlor..

"Hey, what flavor? My treat~" Zelo asked you. "No way! I'll pay for mine~" You whined, taking out your wallet, he stopped you. "Yah! I was the one who asked you out for ice cream, I'm paying! Besides, it'd be rude of me, I'm a guy, aren't guys supposed to pay for their first date?" He said.

'What? Fi-First date?!' You blushed deeply, shocked at hearing this was a date. You thought it was just one of those get-to-know-each-other thing. 

"O-Okay.." You said, still blushing. "So~ What flavor?" He asked you, oblivious to what you were thinking. "Chocolate." You said. 

"Okay, go get us a table then, I'll bring the ice cream along, okay?" He said, grinning.

"Nae~" You went and sat on a table beside a window. As you waited for him, you looked out the window, smiling as you saw children playing on the playground across the street.

Zelo arrived and he saw how you smiled looking out the window at children. His eyes softened. 'She looks like an angel. She must love kids then.' He thought as he sat, which made you look over at him.

"Here's your ice cream~" He sang happily as he handed you your ice cream. "Thank you, oppa~!" You ate your ice cream, when suddenly.. "Ugh, BRAIN FREEZE~" He laughed.

You pouted. "Yah! I wasn't expecting it to be THIS cold."

"Right, right~ Sorry." He said, as his laughter dies down.

You ate ice cream, talked and laughed. Zelo talked about how his hyungs are like in the dorm. How Jongup loves to work out, how Daehyun could get so angry when someone eats his cheesake, how Himchan is like their mother, nagging and scolding them for doing something wrong. Everything. You laughed and told him more about you.

You two decided to go to the playground across the street. You sat on the swing with him pushing you.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm?" 

"Why'd you ask me out?" He suddenly blushed. He can't tell you now. Not now.

"Uh.. Because, you're interesting! And I'd like to get to know you better~" He lied.

"Oh, really? Then, I think you're interesting, too!" You said happily. He smiled. 


 After your date, he walked you home.

"So, you moved here to Seoul, huh?" Zelo asked you. You nodded. "Yep, my parents wanted to move here, so when I have free time, I could go see them~ So I wouldn't need to go all the way to our province." You explained.

You arrived at your house. You bowed and thanked him. "Thank you for walking me home, Zelo-oppa~" He shook his head and said, "I couldn't let you walk yourself home, you know~" 

"Ah, well I'll see you tomorrow then, Oppa!" You smiled, tip-toed and kissed his cheek. His eyes widened and he blushed hard. 

You smiled shyly and bowed again and ran to your door.

Zelo stood there, outside, frozen on the spot. 'Di-Did she just, kiss my cheek?'

Meanwhile, inside your house, you were blushing and asking yourself why you did that.

Outside, Zelo smiled widely and walked home, happily.


[A/N:] Seriously, what did I just write?! o.o Hope this was long enough.. xD Omg. I'm fangirling right now. How cute can Zelo be, ugh. And I just watched INFINITE's Sesame Player and I'm crying while laughing. xD MY GOSH. How Sunggyu and L shared an electric fan.  OH MY GOD. xD (Enough about INFINITE. xD) Anyway~ Thank you for reading~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^v

 

~Louise <3