Practicing the performances

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 25: Practicing the performances

The next day, the girls were expected to start practice for their showcase..

B.A.P waited for them that morning, the door opened and an exhausted-looking Min Hee, Jin Ah ad Mi Yun went in, followed by a worried you, Hyerin and Min Yul.

"Uh.. Good morning?" Himchan greeted unsurely. Min Hee gave B.A.P a weak smile and a wave and collapsed on the couch in the room. Jin Ah plopped on the sofa, too and slept with her. Mi Yun just sat beside them and took out a book to distract herself from the sleepiness.

"Unnie, aish! Sleep when you still have the time~!" Min Yul said, yanking out the book from Mi Yun's reach. Mi Yun just smiled weakly. "I can take it." MIn Yul shook her head and took the book away. Mi Yun felt her eyelids closing and she fell asleep.

You and Hyerin sighed. "What happened to them?" Daehyun asked worriedly. "They recorded late last night, I think they slept at 3, and we were needed to be here at 6.. So they only got, like, 3 hours to sleep." Hyerin shook her head as Jin Ah stirred.

"Jin Ah was having a particularly hard time getting into her song, that's why she stayed up late, Mi Yun.. the same. Min Hee, well, she said that since she's the leader, she won't sleep until those two got back." Hyerin explained. B.A.P's eyes widened and they stared at Min Hee who was sleeping comfortably on Jin Ah's shoulder.

Hyerin looked at her watch, then nodded at you. You nodded and went over to the three. "Mianhae, unnies.. I have to do this." You took out an air horn and used it. The three woke up surprised. Min Hee sighed and said, "Thank you, Soyoong-ah.. Mianhae." You shook your head furiously. "It's fine, unnie! You look like you really need sleep.. What if you three went home.." Min Hee shook her head. "Ani, I'm fine.. But if these two want to go and.." She looked over to Mi Yun and Jin Ah.

Mi Yun shook her head. "Ani, I can't! We really need to practice for the showcase, so.." Jin Ah rubbed her eyes. "It would be lonely without someone with me at the dorm, so no.." Min Yul looked at the three of them worriedly and looked at you and Hyerin. You just nodded. "Nae.."

Min Hee got up as Ms. Lee got in the room. "Hey girls! Let's practice now, sh- what happened to you three?!" She asked, going over to Min Hee, Mi Yun and Jin Ah. Mi Yun shrugged her off, "We're fine, we just stayed up late last night~" Ms. Lee looked at them worriedly, "Are you  sure?"

Min Hee nodded and smiled at her. 

"Let's start now, shall we? Uh, since B.A.P is already here, why don't we start with Troublemaker? Min Hee, Mi Yun, Jin Ah! Please rest, you're gonna need the energy~" They nodded and immediately went back to sleep.

Jongup got up and walked to Ms. Lee as Min Yul did the same. B.A.P and Sparkling payed attention.


"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1~" Jongup and Min Yul were back-to-back. Everyone in the room watched interestingly.

"Yes~ That's it! You two are very fast learners, eh? Oh wait~ You two are the main dancers of your groups, right?" Ms. Lee said, clapping and grinning. They grinned and high-fived each other.

Min Yul and Jongup were told to take an hour break. Hyerin was up next.

"So, Hyerin-ah~ It's like this, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.. Got it?" Hyerin nodded and imitated. Ms. Lee clapped, "Wahh~ You're a very fast learner too!" Hyerin grinned.

After about 10 minutes, she tried dancing to the first stanza to the chorus. She got it down perfectly. Himchan was blushing furiously, Hyerin really looked good dancing. 

"Nan dalkomhan ice cream neon noganaerilgeol~ 

Sangkeumhan ice cream cream cream cream cream~" Hyerin was dancing to the beat of the song, singing along as well.

After practicing, Hyerin sat beside Min Hee and you. "Uh.. Hyerin-ah." Hyerin looked up at Min Hee, smiling. "Wassup?"

"You know how to play the keyboard.. right?" Hyerin nodded and looked at Min Hee confusingly. "Yeah, what's up?"

"Well.. Could you play teh keyboard for our performance?" Hyerin grinned. "Okay! What song?" Min Hee beamed. "Look At Me Now~ We're doing a differen version.. actually." Hyerin looked at her confused yet again. "What do you mean by different version?" 

"Me and Sooyoong-ah saw this really, really cool cover of the song by a girl named Karmin, so we wanted to do it~" Hyerin nodded knowingly. "Okay! Just lemme watch the vid and try to practice the song, kay?" Min Hee nodded and smiled. "Thanks, Hyerin-ah~" Hyerin held up a thumbs-up. "It's fine!" [A/N: Try looking up Karmin on YouTube, she's really awesome! :D]


"Let's see.. Min Hee, Sooyoong-ah." You and Min Hee looked up at Ms. Lee. She smiled, "Could we see if you really know teh choreo?" You and Min Hee looked at each other and shrugged. You two got up and headed over to her. She turned up the music.

Since you were doing Zelo's part, you started the song. You rapped and danced to the song perfectly. B.A.P looked up to see what you two were doing and was surprised to hear the song. "Hey~! That's our song, hyung!" Zelo said, nudging Yonggul happily. Yongguk just smiled his gummy smile and watched the two.

"Never Give up, himeul nae~

kkeumeul hyanghae Never Give Up~

Ireona, ireona~

Neoramyeon halsuga isseo~ "

Min Hee and you danced it gracefully. After the song, Zelo rushed to you. "Sooyoong-ah! That was so awesome~!" You blushed and bowed. "Gomawo, oppa!" He grinned. "Min Hee-ah." Min Hee was faced with Yongguk, she smiled up at him, "How was it?" He grinned and held up a thumbs-up. "Okay!" She beamed and thanked him.

Hyerin then interrupted Min Hee and Yongguk, "Err.. Yongguk-ah~ Could I borrow Min hee for a minute?" He nodded.

"Sooyoong-ah~ Come here, ppali!" You hurriedly went to Hyerin, as she sat at the keyboard. You tow gave her weird looks. "Since when did we have a keyboard here?" Min Hee asked, raising her brow. Hyerin just grinned and played. Your eyes widened and you two looked at each other. "Y-Yah! Lee Hyerin! How can you play that now?! I just told you about the song awhile ago!" Hyerin just shrugged.

"I have my ways~ Now stop yapping and start rapping!" You two just shrugged. "Could you play it from the start again, unnie?" She nodded. B.A.P and the rest of Sparkling looked at you three. Min Hee then started to rap, Jongup then realised it was a Chris Brown song, and he payed extra attention. B.A.P, who noticed this, sweat-dropped at his behavior.

After the song, everyone clapped. 

"Ah~ I see that you two got your performances down, Sooyoong-ah, Min Hee-ah~" You nodded happily and high-fived Hyerin and Min Hee. "I guess you wouldn't have to do an individual performance since you already have thos two performances, nae?" You two nodded.

"Mi Yun-ah~ D'you want to go first?" Mi Yun just nodded and got up and went to Hyerin and the keyboard. "Uh, err.. Hyerin-unnie, I'm gonna play." Hyerin grinned and got up and let her take a seat. She then started to play the instrument.

Heart beats fast~

Colours and promises~

How to be brave~

How can I love, when I'm afraid to fall~ "

Despite her being sleep-deprived, she sang wih so many emotions and sang the song so well. You closed your eyes and hummed along. 

After the song, Mi Yun just smiled. "I.. guess that's it?" Ms. Lee clapped, B.A.P and Sparkling joining in too. "Wahh~ That was a very emotional performance, Mi Yun-ah! You did a good job~" She bowed in thanks. "Jin Ah?" Jin Ah stood, "Err.. How will I do this here?" Ms. Lee chuckled.

"I'll play the song and you-" She put a mic on the mic stand in front of her. "Sing." She smiled and played.

HeeYa~ 

Naljom barabwa~

Noneul nareul~

Joahetjana~ 

Jin Ah's performance was very intense, it was mesmerizing. After her song, everyone clapped. "Oh my gosh, Jin Ah! You did really, really good! That was just truly splendid~" Jin Ah bowed and thanked her. She went up to you girls and saluted. You all saluted back playfully.

"I'm sure, all of us will do well.. If we work hard, we could do everything! Yeah?" Min Hee said, as you girls huddled. "Yeah!" 

"Let's all do our best and give it our all~ Fighting?!" "FIGHTING!" You girls had a group hug, until.. "Yaaaaaah!" The door opened to SECRET coming in the dance studio, barging in, again.. "Sooyoong-ah's teaser photo and the video teaser's out~! What do we see first? Teaser video or teaser photo?" 

"Video~!" Everyone decided, so Hyosung opened up the video. After watching the video..

"Wahh~ Omg! That was so awesome, Min Yul-ah~!" Jieun said, hugging Min Yul to death.  "Yah! Min Hee was cool, too!" Hana said, clinging to a sweat-dropping Min Hee. "Zelo-aaaah~" Sunhwa said, going over to Zelo. 

"Nae, noona?" He smiled cutely. "Wahh~ D'you wanna see Sooyoong-ah's teaser photo?" He nodded furiously. They showed him and he flushed pure red. 'She's so beautiful!' "So, what do you think?" 

"She's very beautiful." He admitted honestly. You blushed red. "Aww~ That's so sweet, baby Zelo!" Hyosung said ruffling his hair. "I'm not a baby~" He pouted. "Wahh~ So cute!"


[A/N:] I'm baaaaack~ Sorry it took so long, I had classes~ But! Since tomorrow is my country's Independence Day, we don't have classes.. YES! xD Hahaha. Anyway~ Finally, I got to update again, I was supposed to post this chapter earlier, but I was so sleepy. xD Maybe I'll update again tomorrow, or later? xD Well, I hope you like this chapter~ Enjoy! :D

Annyeong~! <3

 

~ Louise <3