Debut day

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 26: Debut day

"Hey, girls! Wake up~ Ireonaaaa~ Today's our debut stage!" Min Hee said, jumping on your bed. You groggily sat up as Min Yul opened the lights. "I'm so excited~" Min Yul said, jumping up and down. 

"Finally~ It's the day!" Hyerin said, barging in, grinning. "Go and shower, you two! I already showered. We can't eat breakfast now though, we're on a tight schedule. We're heading to see the stylists to get our make-up done, then to the stage~" Min Hee said, getting out of the room to prepare. You two nodded and went to prepare as well.


"Oh, why are there camera men?" Hyerin pointed at the camera. "We're here to ask how you're all doing before your debut stage on M!Countdown." They said. Hyerin then smiled, "Wahh~ Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Sparkling's Hyerin~!" She said, giving a peace sign. Then, she was shoved by JIn Ah, "Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Sparkling's Jin Ah~!" Grinning and waving at the camera. Then, she was called to change into her costume, so Mi Yun had the camera this time. 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Sparkling's Mi Yun~!" She bowed and smiled. "How are you all feeling? It's a big day for you girls~" Asked the PD. "Oh, we're a little nervous.. After all, this is our first performace as Sparkling, so I hope everyone will anticipate our stage~!" Mi Yun said, waving and smiling. She then began walking around, giving a few info on what to expect for your performances, when suddenly.. "Yah! Maknae-ah!"

You looked back and saw Mi Yun approaching you with camera men. You smiled and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Sparkling's Sooyoong~!" Mi Yun grinned and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "This is our maknae who's incredibly talented!" You slapped her arm, laughing. "No way~ The unnies are talented too!" You told the camera men, laughing.

"Aish~ So humble~ That's our maknae~!" Mi Yun said, winking teasingly at you. You just laughed it off.

"Where's Min Yul-ah, by the way? I haven't seen her.." You lead the way to an empty room to see Min Yul dancing to herself. "Shh~ Min Yul's really focused now, right? She's always like that when we practice~" You said, putting a finger in front of your lips. As the song finished, you and Mi Yun went in, clapping.

Min Yul grinned, "Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Sparkling's Min Yul~!" 

"She's also our main dancer and my best friend! She's can do B-Boy dances~ Cool, right?" You said, clinging to Min Yul, who just grinned. "Yah! You didn't need to say that~!" You pouted, "Of course I have to~!"

"Show them some moves, Min Yul-ah~!" Mi Yun said, as she clasped her hands together. Min Yul grinned and nodded and did a really cool move.

"Wahh~ She's good, right?" The door opened and Min Hee along with Hyerin and Jin Ah went in, "Oh yeah~! Min Hee-unnie~ Introduce yourself!" Mi Yun pushed Min Hee to the front of the camera, Min Hee smiled and waved. "Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Sparkling's leader, Min Hee~!"

"We're here to tell our fans that we're going to have a showcase! Yay~!" Hyerin said, dancing happily, you all just laughed. "It's gonna be awesome, so make sure you come, nae?!" Jin Ah said, winking at the camera. "So, we hope to see you there! Annyeong~!"

"CUT." You all sighed. "Wahh~ That was fun~!" Hyerin said, jumping around. "Okay, girls~ Let's go!" Mr. Choi said, heading over to the van.

"Nae~"


Before getting on stage for their debut stage, Min Hee gathered everyone for a group huddle. 

"Okay girls.. This is it. This is what we've been waiting for, what we've been trained for, what we've worked hard for. Let's all do our best and have fun, okay?" You all smiled and nodded. "On three, one, two, three.. Sparkling go!" You all threw our hands up in the air and smiled at each other as you were all led to the stage.

After the performance, you were all nervous as hell and excited at the same time. "Wahh~ That was so, fun! Everyone was cheering and screaming for us.. I was like.. WOW!" Jin Ah exclaimed, plopping down the sofa in the room, smiling widely. You all smiled and nodded. Just then, the door opened and in came Mr. Choi with SECRET and B.A.P!

"You girls were amazing~ You all did great!" Hyosung said, hugging each of you girls. You all smiled and bowed in thanks. "We're so proud of you!" Jieun said, wiping an invisible tear. You all chuckled at her. "Congratulations, guys~ Your debut stage was successful~!" Himchan said, grinning at you girls. Min Hee went to him and whispered, "So, how about asking Hyerin for a date~?" Himchan turned red. Min Hee only smirked and chuckled.

Yongguk frowned at this. "Jealous, aren't you, Yongguk-ah?" Hyerin said, smirking at him. Yongguk only turned red and looked away from her. She chuckled and shook her head. "Now, only for the showcase, which we're sure will turn out fine." Youngjae said, grinning. You all nodded and high-fived each other.

"Oh yeah, you girls will be interviewed later, so be prepared. Min Hee, be alert, okay?" Min Hee nodded and saluted Mr. Choi, grinning. Mr. Choi grinned back and saluted.

"I'll go and get food for you girls now, okay? SECRET, since you're the oldest look after B.A.P and Sparkling, alright?" SECRET nodded. Hyosung sighed. "I feel so old~" You laughed at her and clinged to her arm. "No way, unnie!~ You're still young~" She smiled and ruffled your hair.

"How was the experience?" Daehyun said, plopping down the couch with Jin Ah. Jin Ah grinned and answered, "It was fun and exciting~" Daehyun grinned, Youngjae went to Mi Yun, who was reading again. "You're reading again..?" Mi Yun looked up and smiled, nodding. "I always read when I have the time.." Youngjae nodded and sat beside her. "Well, did you have fun performing?" She beamed. "Yup! Who wouldn't? It's my dream after all!" Youngjae smiled and ruffled her hair. "Congratulation, by the way~ You did a very good job!" She smiled and hugged him, he blushed, eyes widening. "Thanks.. oppa." She smiled and got up to go to Min Hee who was calling her.

"Oppa.. huh?" He smiled like an idiot, sitting there alone, until.. "Thanks.. oppa~" A fake girly voice said, followed by laughter, Youngjae rolled his eyes. "Geez, Daehyun!" Daehyun sat beside him. "Ooh~ She called you Oppa just now, what do you think about that, Youngjae-ssi?" Daehyun jokingly asked. Youngjae just grinned and smacked him on the arm hard and got up. "What? Ow! That hurt, Youngjae-ah! I'm still your hyung~!" Daehyun whined. "Tch, act like one first!" Youngjae said, smirking.

"What?! What did you just say?! Yah! Yoo Youngjae!"


[A/N:] Omg~ >.< What did I just wrote? >w< Youngjae, so cuteeee! Ugh, my Jae feels~! <3 They finally, officially debuted! Yay! But I think this chapter's a bit boring.. -_- Don't you think so? >.< I think I could do much better too.. But I'll make it up with the Showcase chapter! >w< Keke~ I hope you'd like this chapter though.. :) 

Annyeong~! <3

 

~ Louise <3