Planning the Showcase

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 24: Planning the Showcase

"Okay, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.." As usual, everyone was practicing hard. Min Hee was leading everyone well through practice. "Okay, girls, take 30!" Everyone collapsed. The door opened and Ms. Lee, your choreographer, came in.

"Girls, are you finished practicing?" Ms. Lee asked, smiling. You shook your head and Hyerin said, "We're just taking 30." She nodded. "I came here to talk to you girls about your performances next week for the showcase.." You girls nodded and payed attention immediately. She smiled and started, "Tell me what you want to do for your individual performances." Min Hee stood up and said, "Could I ask for a performance with Sooyoong-ah?" Min Hee looked over at you, smiling. You smiled back. "And what is it that you two are going to perform?" Min Hee looked thoughtful for a second. 

"I was thinking of doing Never Give Up and Look At Me Now with her." Ms. Lee thought about it carefully. "Hmm.. You'll do Yongguk-ssi's part and Sooyoong-ah will do Zelo-ah's part?" Ms. Lee grinned. Min Hee nodded and grinned back, she clasped her hands together. "Okay, that's good. But~ You two will still have your own performances, okay?" You two nodded. "Mi Yun? Jin Ah?" Jin Ah looked up, distracted from her thoughts. 

"I thought of doing HeeYa. Is that fine?" Ms. Lee nodded. "More than okay! That song is awesome~" Jin Ah grinned triumphantly. "How about you, Mi Yun?" Mi Yun nodded and said, "I think I could handle an English song, something like a Thousand Years, maybe?" Ms. Lee clapped. "Nice choice of song, Mi Yun-ah! That's great!" Mi Yun grinned. "Hyerin-ah?" Hyerin grinned. "I want to do Ice Cream~" They looked at her. "What? Can't I?" Ms. Lee thought of it for awhile. "I could teach you the steps.. Okay, Hyerin-ah!" Hyerin happy-danced. Everyone sweat-dropped at the sight.

"Min Yul-ah?" Hyerin looked at Ms. Lee and said, "Ms. Lee! Ms. Lee! Min Yul-ah gave me the privelege of picking for her~" Ms. Lee nodded, smiling amusingly at Hyerin's behavior.

"Hmm.. She could do Troublemaker!" Min Yul nodded. "Uh-huh~ Wait.. What?!" Min Yul stood up, looking bewildered. Hyerin grinned mischieviously. "What? You told me to pick for you, I picked doing Troublemaker~" Ms. Lee then looked at Hyerin. "That's actually a great idea!" Everyone gaped at Ms. Lee except for Hyerin who was grinning. "We could have someone be your partner!"

"Maybe someone from B.A.P?" Jin Ah suggested. Hyerin gasped and nodded furiously. Ms. Lee clapped, "Okay! It's decided! We'll have Jongup be your partner!" Min Yul's eyes widened. "EH?!"


"Oh, come on, Min Yul-ah~ I'm sure it'll be fine~" You said, comforting a sulking Min Yul in the corner.

"It's too awkward! We haven't known each other for a long time, then we're suddenly expected to dance to something, so, so.." 

"y? Intimate? Touchy?" You said, suggestingly. "I get it, okay?!" You laughed. The door opened and B.A.P entered. "Oh, look~ He's here!" You said, getting up. "Hey Oppas!" They looked at you and you approached them and smiled.

"Hey guys~" Min Hee said, getting up and nudging a sleeping Hyerin. "What's wrong with Min Yul-ah?" Himchan asked, pointing  over to a still-sulking Min Yul in the corner. "She's a little upset about her individual performance for the showcase next week.." You whispered. They nodded and Jongup looked a little upset, you noticed this. "Oh, Jongup-oppa! Don't be upset~ She just thinks it's going to be awkward, since.. you know, the dance steps and all.." You tried to explain and Jongup smiled at you, "I'll go and talk to her." Jongup said, and you nodded.


"Min Yul-ah." Min Yul looked up and saw Jongup's smiling face, she blushed and looked down. "I was informed about our performance.." She looked up, surprised. "Already?" Jongup nodded. "Can I sit?" Min Yul nodded and made space for him to sit. He sat and they looked at each other. "So, are you okay with it?" Jongup smiled. "Of course. It's going to be fun, won't it? It'll be my first time dancing with you and all.. But it's okay if you want Zelo to be your partner instead, you know, if you feel awkward.." He was cut off by Min Yul chuckling. He looked at her confusingly.

"Yah! It'll be more awkward if I dance with Zelo! I'm fine with Oppa~ I'm just a little worried what you'd say about it, I mean, it's so sudden and all.." He nodded, grinning. "Let's just have fun, okay?" She hummed an okay.

"Girls, let's practice!" Min Hee exclaimed. "Nae~"

In the middle of dancing though, SECRET barged in the room, halting your practice.

"They released Min Yul's teaser!!" Jieun said, running to Jongup, startling him. They showed him the picture. "So, what'd you think?" Hana asked, grinning. "Err.. She looks very pretty." Min Yul blushed and bowed to Jongup, "Gomawo, Oppa.." Sunhwa grinned and hugged the blushing Min Yul.

"We heard you were gonna do a Troublemaker performance with Jonguppie?" Daehyun said, grinning teasingly. Min Yul nodded, still red. "Hohoho~ That would be so great! I can't wait to watch it~" Hyosung winked and Hyerin laughed at a blushing Min Yul and Jongup.


[A/N:] Wahh~ The Dancer Couple.. *^* They're so freakin' cuteeee >w< This s for the people who thinks they should do a dance together or something.. xD

I hope you liked it! :D Oh yeah, hey there new subbies! :)

Thank you and I love youuuuu <3 

Bye bye, annyeong~ :3

 

~ Louise <3