The teaser and a phonecall

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 19: The teaser and a phonecall

The following day, Hyerin and Min Hee woke everyone up extra early.

"Huh? Waeee?" Mumbled a sleepy Jin Ah. "Ugh. Just get up! Sooyoong-ah, Min Yul-ah and Mi Yun-ah are awake! You're the only one still in bed!" Min Hee said as Hyerin dragged Jin Ah off the bed, ending with a thud. Jin Ah was squirming around the floor.

"Aish! Just get up and get ready! I received a text from Mr. Choi, we're gonna film our teaser.." Min Hee said irritatedly, getting out of the room. Hyerin followed closely behind. Jin Ah sat up and scratched her head, still half-asleep and went out of the room, only to see Mi Yun cooking with Min Yul and you getting out of the shower.

"Hyerin-unnie! You can go and use the shower now~" Hyerin nodded and smiled, rushing to get her towel and went inside the bathroom.

"Oh, good morning, Jin Ah-unnie!" You beamed at her. She nodded and gave you a weak smile.

"Guys, breakfast is ready!" Mi Yun said, gesturing for everyone. "Hey! Leave some for me!" Hyerin shouted from inside the bathroom. Mi Yun replied with an Okay. You headed to your and Min Yul's room to get dressed. Then, you went down and ate with everyone.

"Who's next?" Hyerin asked, still in a towel. "I'm finished eating, I'll go next." Mi Yun said, getting up from her seat to get her towel and have a bath. Hyerin nodded and headed for her and Min Hee's room.

 

 [A/N: This is their dorm. xD]

"I'm gonna go to the studio first~" Min Yul said, getting up. "I'm coming with!" You said, walking behind her. She opened the door and the lights. You went over to turn up the music, and you played your song. You and Min Yul went through the choreography together. Then, there was a knock after a couple of rounds of the choreography. The door opened and Min Hee's head popped up and she smiled at you two. 

"Girls, go and prepare for the day. Mr. Choi said he'd be here in 10." You two nodded and smiled at her. She closed the door and went off to prepare herself.

"Kaja?" You nodded and you two went to your room. After a couple of minutes, you two went out of the room and lazed out on the couch. Min Yul grabbed the remote and opened the TV. Mi Yun sat beside you and watched with you two. The doorbell rang and you got up to open the door.

"Hey, you girls ready yet?" It was Mr. Choi. You smiled and called everyone, you got your backpack and everybody else followed you out. You all went in the van and Mr. Choi drived.


As soon as you girls arrived, the stylists led you and started putting make-up on you girls.

You girls then was asked to dance to a song, each. Min Hee went up first and did her best. You girls gaped, she looked so cool.

As she went off, it was Hyerin's turn, then Jin Ah, then Mi Yun, then Min Yul (who did an incredible B-Boy move) and it was you. You started to get nervous, but as soon as you heard the music, you danced, forgetting about everything. After your turn, you were all asked to do a little dance routine, you all looked at each other and nodded. 

You girls then decided to do the dance break of your song. Every move was graceful and powerful. You danced for 30 minutes. Everyone of you was tired.

"Kamsahamnida~" You all bowed and beamed at every staff. 


At TS. Ent..

"Hey guys! Min Hee's teaser photo is out!" Hyosung said, jumping. SECRET and B.A.P rushed to her and the laptop. Everyone stared at Min Hee, she looked hot. Yongguk blushed and thought, I hope nobody saw that.. Unfortunately, SECRET saw him blush. They smirked. 

"But really, Min Hee looks so hot in that outfit, so.. chic." Jieun said, grinning. "I know right~ Ah. I'm so proud of them~" Sunhwa said, clasping her hands together, smiling widely.

"Well, I'm sure, tomorrow is the release of Hyerin's teaser photo.. I can't wait!" Hana said, grinning. Just then, her phone rang. She fished out her phone and answered it, "Yeoboseyo?"

"Unnie!" Her eyes widened. "Min Hee~!" Everyone turned to her and she put her phoen to speaker. "Omo! You don't know how hot you looked in your teaser photo, Min Hee! Omo, omo~" Jieun said, giggling and fangirling on the phone. "Whoa, whoa~ The photo's out?" She questioned, surprised. "Yep! I can't wait to see the other member's teaser photos!" Then, they all heard a distant, "Thank you~" 

Min Hee chuckled, "That was Hyerin. So, I assume you liked the photo?" Just then someone screamed at the phone, causing Min Hee to flinch and remove the phone from her ear. "LIKED IT? WE LOVED IT!" Then, there were laughs. Min Hee grinned. "Thanks for almost making me deaf, Sunhwa-unnie." Sunhwa giggled. "By the way, how did the teaser-taping go?" Hana asked, curious.

"Well~ We danced to songs and all.. That was all, really." Just then, there were shuffling heard on the phone, "Min Hee looked so cool! Acting all swag and stuff!" Jin Ah said, with a hint of amusement in her voice. "Yah! Min Yul was cooler~" It was Hyerin.

"Oh yeah~ Min Yul showed this B-Boy move that amused everyone. It was so cool!" JIn Ah said. Everyone on the other line gaped. "Omg, if they don't include it on the teaser, tell me! I need to see it~ " Hyosung whined. Sparkling laughed. "Well, we're heading there right now, unnies~ We'll talk to you later, nae?" They said bye and ended the call.

"Let's wait for them, shall we?" Jieun said, clapping her hands. Everyone grinned and nodded.


[A/N:] I finally got to update~ Yay! >.< I've had writer's block, sorreh guys! Mianhamnida~ *bows* So, anyway~ Thank you for everyone who supports me! Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3 I couldn't have made it to here if it weren't for you guys! ^^ Keke~ Well, it's almost the end of my summer.. T^T Andwae~ No more staying up late at night, updating regularly.. Ugh. But, oh well. Hopefully, I'll update on weekends. :D Yay~ I'll see you guys again! :D Take care and God bless! ^^v

 

~ Louise <3