Chapter 10

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 10

The door opened and in came Mr. Choi. "Girls, I need to tell you something." 

"Is it about a female version of B.A.P, because we already know about that." Min Hee said.

"Oh, how'd you know?" Mr. Choi said, a little surprised.

"I kind of overheard.. Sorry." Mi Yun said, giving him a sheepish smile.

"Nah, it's fine. Since Mi Yun already told everyone, I wouldn't need to explain, am I right?" Mr. Choi said, grinning. "Nope~" 

"Well, that's good." He turned to you and Min Yul. "I'm sorry girls, but I told your parents that you two will be home early. I told them that because I was only going to introduce the group to you, so.." 

"NO WAY! It hasn't been that long yet! Can't they stay a little longer?" Hyerin said, clinging on to you two. "Yeah, can't they stay, hyung?" Zelo asked as well, begging.

"I'm afraid they can't.. Sorry, guys. But! They'll be back here tomorrow! They're gonna join your practices now~" Mr. Choi said. "YES! Finally~" Jin Ah said, pumping her fist. "Maybe we'll get to see Min Yul's awesome dance moves!" Mi Yun said, high-fiving Jin Ah.

"Ah, I'll definitely show you all." Smiling at the two. "Yay!"

"Let's go girls!" "Ah, nae~" You two followed Mr. Choi out the door and said, "We'll be going now!" You two bowed and followed on, until..

"Wait, Sooyoong-ah!" It was Zelo. "Huh? Oh, Zelo-oppa!" You waited for him and he went up to you, panting slightly. "Hey, d'you want to grab ice cream tomorrow, after practice?" He asked, a little nervous. You blushed. 'I-Is he asking me out?'

"O-Okay.." You said as you blushed a little more and smiled at him. His eyes widened. 'She said yes!'

He smiled more and said, "Okay! I'll see you tomorrow, then! Bye~" He ran to the room, dancing a little to himself. You smiled, shaking your head at his silliness. 

Then, you heard a whistle. Your eyes widened. Mr. Choi and Min Yul was grinning from ear to ear. 

"Ohohoho~ It seems like your 'Zelo-oppa' likes you~" Min Yul said, giggling to herself. You felt your cheeks go warmer. "I-It's not what you think! He asked me to call him Oppa because he doesn't have any dongsaengs in the company, and I felt a little sorry for him so I agreed!" You explained, flustered more than ever.

"It's fine, it's fine~ I understand.." She doesn't look like it though! She's still giggling non-stop. You pouted.

"Let's go now, girls." 

"Okay!"


The next day, you and Min Yul were brought again to the building.

It was your first day being a trainee of TS Ent. Gosh! It made you a little nervous~ 

You finally arrived in TS building. You were asked to change clothes first. You and Min Yul changed your outfits.

When you opened the door, you saw B.A.P and Sparkling inside. "Girls! You're hereee~" Hyerin said as she ran to you two and gave you two a hug.

"Whoa~ Min Yul-ah! What the heck are you wearing?!" She looked at MIn Yul, she was wearing some kind of sports bra as her top. "What's wrong with it?" Min Yul tilted her head, clearly confused.

"We-Well, for one.. Isn't that a little too revealing for you?" She pointed out. You sighed.

"She dresses like that because she can't dance if her shirt keeps going down, you know~" You pointed out. "Oh~" 

"Sooyoong-ah~" You turned to look. "Oh, Zelo-oppa! What's wrong?"

"Don't forget our ice cream later~!" He sang. You giggled. "Nae~ I won't!" 

"What ice cream?" Mi Yun asked teasingly. "Uh.. Ice cream, you know! The cold thingy that's swee-" 

"I know what's an ice cream, Sooyoong-ah~ I'm asking about, what was THAT-" She pointed to a blushing Zelo that's being teased by his hyungs, "about." 

"Ahh.. Well, he asked me to go eat ice cream with him later after practice.." You said, blushing lightly.

"Ooh~" Jin Ah said, nudging you. "He likes you~" Then they broke into fits of giggles. 

You blushed harder. 'Maybe he does..'  You thought as you smiled to yourself.

"Okay girls! It's your time to practice~" 

"Nae~"


After practicing, Ms. Lee gave you an hour for break..

"Ah~ Finally!" Hyerin sat on the floor, whining.

"But seriously, how can you two catch up so fast with the choreography?!" Jin Ah asked, amazed.

"We're fast learners, I guess." Min Yul shrugged, then got up.

B.A.P saw them looking at Min Yul, wondering.

"Ms. Lee! Could I use the stereo for awhile?" Min Yul asked heading to the stereo.

"Oh, of course!" Ms. Lee said, "But I would suggest you to not practice during your rest." She smiled.

"Oh, I didn't say anything about practicing.." 

"Huh?"

"Sooyoong-ah~ Dance with me.." She said, dragging you with her. "Hu-Huh? No. I don't wanna~!" You whined all the way. "Oh come on." She pouted.

"Fine~ You owe me. By the way, what do we dance?"

"Remember the routine?" 

You gave her a confused stare. "Routine? Routine...? Oh, oh! The routine~" You clapped your hands excitedly. "Yep!"

"Okay, I'm in~"


 [A/N: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oyHz2lfKG4 Watch this video guys~ ^^ I don't know how to explain these moves, lol. xD It's GLAM's routine, okay? :)]

Everyone looked at you two, amazed. You both panted.

"Th-That was awesome! Min Yul-ah!" Then suddenly Jongup got up and went to Min Yul.

"Hey, that was an awesome dance!" He smiled. Min Yul blushed and bowed. "Thank you! But it was nothing, really~ You'd do much better." She smiled shyly. 

"No way! That was still awesome~" Then, they began talking non-stop about some tricks and moves they thought were amazing.


[A/N:] I just had to add that Min Yul x Jongup part!! Gosh, they're so cutee~ >.< <3

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! Thank y'all! I love you~ ^^ Thank you for all of the support! Hope you enjoy this chapter! ^^

 

~ Louise <3