Meeting them

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

Chapter 6: Meeting them

The next day, I woke up extra early.. Well, too early for a weekend.

I woke up like 7:00.. Wth?! Too early, right? I'm just over-excited. So, I tried sleeping again. Just my luck, I couldn't sleep. Ugh.. Now what? I'm sure Dad will make fun of me and Mom will go all, "Do you have a fever, honey?" Pfft. It's not like I'm always a heavy-sleeper.. Okay, I lied. But hey, I can wake up early if I wanted to..

So, I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, and took a shower. I got dressed and dried my hair, then combed it, and got prepared to go downstairs.

I went down the stairs, I expected them to overreact about my 'waking up early' thing. But they didn't even give my looks, just greetings..

"Good morning, honey! Come and eat breakfast~" Umma cooed. Ah~ I smell delicious food.

"Nae~" I said as I sat down beside Soongeol-oppa. "So, what did you eat last night that made you wake up early? I didn't even had to go upstairs to your room and bring a bucket full of water.." He said as he smirked at me. Gosh~ It's still too early.

"Oppa, I'm in a good mood, please don't ruin it just because you feel like it. And, please. Do NOT mention the water bucket." I said as I gave him an exasperated look. I remembered waking up once, drenched from head-to-toe, I shudder. I hate that bucket.

"Haha, judging from that shudder, you just remembered how you were drenched, right?" Soongeol-oppa said as he smirked and chuckled at me. Oh, how I hate that smirk, even though girls from his school  love it. 

"Shut up." I told him as I ate my sandwich. Gosh, I love my brother, it's just that, he can be so annoying and cocky sometimes. What does his fangirls see in him anyway?! They must be blind. Yeah, that's it. They're blind.

"So, Sooyoong-ah, when is Min Yul-ah going to be here?" Oh shoot. I forgot to ask her. But knowing Min Yul, she'll be here by 10:30.

"I actually forgot to ask her, but I think around 10:30.." You told your Umma. 


Your guess was right. 

Min Yul arrived at 10:30, sharp. Min Yul was never the tardy type, so after she came, you got changed into your clothes as well. 

You changed into this:

[A/N: Ignore the girl, lols. XD]

And Min Yul was wearing this:

[A/N: Again, ignore the gull~ XD]

"This looks good enough." Min Yul said, "Now, I'll put some make-up on you, okay?"

"Oh, sure." Since you didn't really know how to do make-up, you let her handle it. [A/N: Me too, I don't do make-up. Lol.]

After applying make up on you, it was already like 11:00, only 30 minutes left..

"Let's go down now, Min Yul-ah~" "Okay~" 

Then, you ate snacks, after like 20 minutes, you heard a door bell.

Your Oppa opened it, it was Mr. Choi! "Oh, are you girls ready yet?"
"Ah, nae!"

"Kaja!" We all went out and bid our goodbyes to everyone.

We went inside the car with Mr. Choi, driving.

"So, girls.. Are you excited?" Mr. Choi asked us, grinning.

"We're not only excited! We're going crazy of anticipation!" Min Yul said, "Right, Sooyoong-ah?" 
"Yeah, definitely! Did you guys know I woke up at like 7:00 in the morning because of the excitement? It's not even funny.." I pouted, I really want to sleep.

"Omg. Hahahaha. Jinjja? (Really?) Aww, well I woke up at 9 and was going crazy for like 20 minutes, until I realized I was supposed to get to your house, on like 10:30, so I rushed around like a maniac!"

The three of us burst-out, laughing.

"So, mind telling me about yourselves more, girls? Since, I'm going to be your manager and all.." Our eyes widened. "Really, Mr. Choi?! You're gonna be our manager?" 

"Yep, is something wrong with that?" He looked at us through through the mirror.

"Wrong? This is great! You're gonna be an awesome manager, Mr. Choi!" We gave him grins.

"Thanks, girls! That means a lot. So, anything I should know about?"

"Well, I'm a girl who dance B-Boy styles. I've always liked B-Boying." Min Yul said.

"Oh, that's great, Min Yul-ah! So, you're a B-Girl?" Min Yul nodded and smiled.

"What about you, Sooyoong-ah? Any other talents I should know about?" Mr. Choi asked.

"Well.. I could rap. But, not that good though." Mr. Choi's eyes widened. "This is perfect!"

"Huh? What's perfect?" We both asked him, looked at each other, giving him confused looks.

"Could I ask who's the older one between you two?" Mr. Choi asked us.

"Well, I'm older than Sooyoong-ah by a year." Min Yul said. Yep, Min Yul's older, she's my Unnie, but since we're in the same class, I haven't bothered to call her that.

"Oh, I see. So, any of you speak another language? Specifically English?"

"Ah, me and Min Yul speak English! I was trained by my Umma and Appa early to speak English, since they thought it would help me in the near future at school." I explained.

"And, i know how to speak English since I lived in America for like 5 years." Min Yul explained.

"Oh, that's good then. We have three people from the group who could speak English." Mr. Choi said, ecstatically.

"Oh, group? When do we meet the group?" You two asked, clearly excited.

"We'll meet them when we arrive." Mr. Choi said as he grinned at you two, happy to have made you feel more excited.

 


After about an hour more, you guys finally arrived!

You and Min Yul exited the car hurriedly, still clearly excited.

You then saw the crowd of people around the entrance of the building. You two heard screams and squeals. "Wahh~ Hyosung! Look here!" "Jieun-ie! I love your voice~" "Hana! I love your raps~ Rap for me!" "Sunhwa~ You're so cute! Pose for me!" 

It was SECRET.

SECRET was HERE.

You turned to Min Yul as she turned to look at you, too.  You two jumped together, excited that you're finally getting to meet SECRET. Mr. Choi turned to look at you two girls. "Let's go girls!" You two turned to look at the entrance and noticed that the fans weren't there anymore, since SECRET already went in. 

You two excitedly walked, but you girls tried to remain calm. It would be embarrassing to suddenly hug SECRET, you know.

You girls walked in the building with Mr. Choi.

"Oh girls!" Mr. Choi said, as he waved at SECRET. "That was an awfully big crowd out there." He said.

"Mr. Choi!" SECRET went to him and gave him smiles. Could it be that Mr. Choi is really close with SECRET? You two girls looked at them.

"Oh! Are they the girls?" Hyosung asked as she smiled at the two of you.

"Oh, yeah. They are. They're fans of SECRET too! Girls, could you introduce yourselves?" Mr. Choi asked as he grinned at you two.

"Ah, nae.. Annyeong! My name's Lee Sooyoong-ah!" You introduced as you bowed and smiled at them, a little awkwardly.

"Annyeong, I'm Park Min Yul!" She said as she bowed and smiled at them awkwardly as well.

"Aww~ Don't be shy! We don't bite~" Jieun said. "Yeah! Don't be awkward since we're going to see each other almost everyday!" Hana added. [A/N: Oh yeah~ I'll be using Zinger's real name now, since she just decided to use her real name in their new album. I thought of telling you guys, so you won't be confused~ :)]

"Ah, nae!" We said as we grinned.

"That's better~ So you're our dongsaengs, too?" Sunhwa asked. We both nodded and smiled at them.

"Well, that's great! We have new, cute dongsaengs!" Hyosung said, as she hugged you both. You two returned the hug.

"Aww~ No fair! I want to hug them too!" Hana said, as she hugged you two as well, then looked at Jieun and Sunhwa.

"What are you two doing there? Come on!" Hana said, as Sunhwa and Jieun looked at each other, then at you guys, then, they shrugged and hugged you two tightly.

"Oh my! You two are just too cute~" SECRET cooed.

"Kamsahamnida~!" You two both bowed and smiled. "Don't be too formal on us now!" "Ah, nae~"

 


[A/N:] Hey again guys~ I hoped this made up for the time I didn't update~ Finally, you and Min Yul met SECRET. The time to meet B.A.P and your own girl group, (which has been decided to debut soon) is getting closer. Wahh~! Even I'm excited. XD Has anyone watched SECRET's new video?! :D I was like: ASDFGHJKL! HYO'S HAIRSTYLE AND SEDUCTING ACTS, JIEUN'S CUTS, HANA'S RAP, SUNHWA'S CUTENESS. CUTENESS OVERLOAD! ASDFGHJKL //flips every table I see 

Just OMFG. I cannot take the feels.. >.< Sorry if I overreacte, again. So.. yeah. Thanks for all the support, guys~ Thank you, really! I hope I could finish this fic by the end of summer vacation, because there is no way that Mom would let me use the PC.. And that means, no updates.. T^T So, I'll try to finish this story by Summer. XD I wonder, does anyone ever read author notes? XD

Until the next chapter then, guys! <3

 

~ Louise <3