My life

What? I'm gonna be an Idol?!

 

Chapter 1: My Life

Sooyoong's POV

*BRING* *BRING*

'Ah~ It's such a nice day' You thought as you looked out the window, the sun was shining brightly, the birds were chirping happily and people were having their own morning jogs.. 'Perfect for walking to school!' You smiled to yourself.

"Ah! I better get ready for school~" You whispered to yourself as you scrambled out of bed and proceeded with your morning activities. You washed your face, brushed your teeth and combed your hair. Then, you put on your uniform, humming to yourself. When suddenly, you heard a knock on the door.. 

"Sooyoong-ah! Breakfast is ready!" It was your Mom. Your Mom was a very kind and caring woman, she always make sure that you were happy and content. You couldn't ask for more.

"Nae, umma~ I'll be right down." You told her. Then, you heard her footsteps. 

As soon as you finished dressing up, you went down. 

"Good morning!" You greeted. "G'morning.." Your brother, Soongeol greeted you. 

"Oh come on! Be a little happy, will you?" You pouted. He was always like this, all stoic and acts like he doesn't give a care about everything..

"Well sorry for not being enthusiastic for once." Oh, why do I even bother.

"Stop that, you two. Sooyoong-ah, sit, sit! Eat now, you still have school!" Your mother told you.

"Nae Umma." You said as you sat down. "Thank you for the food!" And with that, you ate the food. 

"I'm going now!" "Oh okay! Stay safe honey!" Your Mom told you.

"I will!" With that, you continued on to your walk to school. 

As you were walking, people were giving you smiles and greetings.

"Ah, hello there, Sooyoong-ah! Off to school?" It was an ahjumma your Mom was friends with.

"Ah nae, ahjumma! I'll be heading off now, take care." You greeted her with a smile. "You too!"

 

(A/N: Let's skip to school, shall we? ^^)

 

"Ah! Sooyoong-ah!" Your friend, Min Yul ran to you. "Annyeong, Min Yul!" You greeted her. 

"Wahh~ Did you know about the performance?" Huh? What performance.. You gave her a confused stare. 

"The performance for a program! There's going to be loads of people that are going to watch!" Oh. That. 

"Oh~ Right, so.. What about it?" She gave you an increndulous stare, one that would make you think that you were really stupid.

"My gosh, Sooyoong-ah! Did you even pay attention to the teacher yesterday? She's going to pick the performers!" She told you excitingly. 

"Whoa! Whoa! Take it easy~ Hey! Why are you so excited about it?" You gave her a suspicious look.

"Because, you might get a chance to have your dreams come true!" Then, she held your hands and told you.. "I only want for you to live your dream~" You gave her your smile. 

"Thanks for your support, Min Yul-ah, but I don't think I'll get picked, besides.. You know about my stage fright, and the other one.. right?" You explained. "But still, you're talented, I know you can get through this! Just believe! Okay?" Min Yul told you, smiling before hugging you tightly.

"Thank you, Min Yul.." You hugged her back.

*RING* RING* *RING*

You let her go and she went to her seat, but before she sat down, she looked at you and gave you a thumbs-up. You smiled at her and gave her a thumbs-up as well. 

The door opened and your homeroom teacher went in. "Good morning, class!"

"Good morning, Ms. Kim!" You all greeted. You all took your seat.

"Okay, as you all know, we are going to pick our representative for the performing program next week. So, any volunteers?" Silence.

"Oh, well, it looks like I'll have to pick.. Sooyoong-ah?" All of the eyes landed at you. 

"Eh? Seonsaeng-nim, I-I can't.." You stuttered. You weren't ready.

"But Sooyoong-ah! From what i heard from your Music teacher and PE teacher, you are very talented at singing and dancing." Your teacher, Ms. Kim explained to you.

"I'm not ready yet, Ms. Kim.. I'm sorry." Then, suddenly..

"Come on, Sooyoong-ah! You can do it!"

"Yeah! You're an amazing singer!"

"This would be a piece of cake for you!"

"Sooyoong-ah, please? Besides, it won't hurt to try, right?" Min Yul and your classmates were convincing you. 

"B-But.."

"NO BUTS! Come on, wasn't performing your dream? How come you're chickening out now?" Min Yul told you. Everyone was giving you disappointed looks.. Aish! Fine.

"O-Okay then, I'll do it." 
Then there were cheers and good lucks were thrown at you.

"So, Sooyoong-ah, what will you perform?" Ms. Kim asked you.

"Good Day by IU."

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

[A/N:] Ah~ Finally finished with the first chapter.. I know it isn't that good, but I promise you! It will be turn out great.. ^^ So, I decided to use IU's Good Day because it's a really good song~ :) 

Please leave your comments~ :) 

Kamsahamnida. ^^v