25th Anniversary: Part 2

Forever Shorties

“Do I look old to you?” Jaejoong asked as they ate.

 

“What?” Yunho stopped chewing and stared at Jaejoong.

 

“Do I look old? It's a fairly simple question.”

 

“Well, you look older. Not really old. But you definitely don't look like a 20 year old any more. What brought this about?”

 

“Just feeling my age, I guess. Changmin's growing up. In two years he'll be in college, then the twins after that.”

 

“Are our children making you feel old?” Yunho teased.

 

“Yeah a little bit.”

 

Yunho kissed Jaejoong's cheek. “If it makes you feel any better, I still see you as the hot, clumsy teenager that fell into my heart.”

 

Jaejoong laughed loudly and playfully slapped Yunho's shoulder. “My god! You are so corny!”

 

Yunho laughed and kissed Jaejoong again. “Let's go relax in the tub.”

 

Jaejoong sat on the edge of the tub, , and watched Yunho prepare the bath. Yunho poured a generous amount of oils and salts in the tub, filling the room with a warm, spicy scent. Yunho knelt in front of Jaejoong. He leaned forward and kissed the scar low on Jaejoong's abdomen.

 

“Don't,” Jaejoong said. He pushed Yunho's face away.

 

“Why not?”

 

“I don't like my scars.”

 

Yunho's fingers danced across the skin. “I like this scar. It reminds me of everything we went through and the 4 beautiful babies we have. And how lucky we are to have each other.” He leaned forward and kissed Jaejoong's scar again. He kissed a line down Jaejoong's thigh. Jaejoong tried to move to get into the tub.

 

“Wait. I can't hold my breath for that long.” Yunho pushed Jaejoong's thighs apart. He Jaejoong's slowly, teasing a small moan from his mouth.

 

“Are you just going to tease me all night?”

 

Yunho smirked then wrapped his lips around Jaejoong's . Jaejoong moaned as his slid down Yunho's throat. He carded his hand into Yunho's hair, pulling almost painfully and his hips forward. Yunho relaxed his throat, taking in more of Jaejoong's . Yunho fought to maintain his control. He bobbed his head up and down Jaejoong's length, at the fullness in his mouth.

 

“Yunho,” Jaejoong moaned. “Please, I need to . Please.” He gripped Yunho's shoulder for leverage, ing upwards faster. He dug his nails into Yunho's shoulders as he came.

 

Jaejoong slumped forward, panting hard. Yunho kissed Jaejoong's thigh and the scar on his abdomen.

 

“I love you, Jaejoongie,” Yunho whispered. He stood and stepped into the tub. Jaejoong eased into the tub as well and leaned against Yunho's chest.

 

“I like you, I guess,” Jaejoong said, nonchalantly. Yunho chuckled and slapped Jaejoong's arms playfully. “I mean, you're pretty nice to me, most of the time.”

 

“Jae,” Yunho said,trying not to laugh. He tickled Jaejoong's ribs, making his husband jerk and laugh.

 

“Okay! Okay. I love you. A lot.” Jaejoong tilted his head up and kissed Yunho's jaw. They settled into a comfortable silence. Jaejoong didn't want to leave the tub.

 

They sat in the tub until the water turned cold and their skin became wrinkly. Jaejoong wrapped himself up in the fluffy hotel bathrobe.

 

Yunho walked around the room wearing just a towel putting clothes and toiletries away. He loathed the idea of getting dressed for bed. He dropped the towel on the floor and sprawled out on the bed. “Jaejoong, I'm tired. Come sleep with me.”

 

Jaejoong shimmied out of the bathrobe and laid down. He studied Yunho's face for a long time. There were slight lines around his eyes, making the scar under his left eye look deeper. He scooted closer and kissed Yunho's lips, ever so lightly. He traces the lines around Yunho's mouth that had deepened with age. It was as if he could physically touch the years they had spent together.

 

“You're so handsome,” Jaejoong whispered.

 

“Thank you,” Yunho said with a soft chuckle. “You're beautiful. I know you hate that, but that's the only word I have for you.”

 

“Yunho,” Jaejoong scolded.

 

“No, listen to me, Jae. I think you are so beautiful and wonderful. You're ethereal. I can't describe you in any other way.”

 

“I'm old,” Jaejoong said with a defeated sigh.

 

“You're perfect and I love you.”

 

Yunho kissed Jaejoong's cheeks and lips and slid his hands down Jaejoong's back. Jaejoong wrapped his leg around Yunho's hips and rutted against him.

 

“I love you, too.” Jaejoong moaned as Yunho his hips forward. Matching his movements.

 

Yunho sat up slightly, reaching for a toiletries bag on the night stand. He fumbled with the bag for a moment, looking for a and lube.

 

Jaejoong pushed Yunho to his back, taking control. He sat back grinding against Yunho's . Yunho was amazed by Jaejoong flexibility as he unrolled the and spread lube over his .

 

He moaned loudly as he sank back on Yunho's . It was rare that Jaejoong took control in the bedroom. He very much preferred to be more passive. Yunho got off on control in the bedroom. But every once and a while Jaejoong wanted control. He ed himself on Yunho's , grinding down slowly, and savoring each inch.

 

Yunho fingers dug into Jaejoong's hips as he upwards to match his lover's movements. He was lost in a whirlpool of heat and skin.

 

Jaejoong shivered as Yunho's nails indented into his hips. “Close. I'm close,” he moaned. He felt his organism roll through his stomach as he bit his lip. Jaejoong collapsed against Yunho's chest, panting hard as he covered them both with .

 

Yunho cursed as he came, digging his fingers into Jaejoong's hips hard enough to leave bruises. “You okay?” he asked as Jaejoong moved to the side.

 

“Yeah. You?” Jaejoong asked with a laugh.

 

“Yeah.” It wasn't long before they were fast asleep in each others' arms.

 

***

 

Jaejoong and Yunho wandered the streets for hours, getting lost in memories. Everything was different and yet everything was exactly the same.

 

For the first time in a very long time, Jaejoong felt calm and unhurried. The entire world slowed down around him. Yunho did that to him.

 

Jaejoong smiled and held Yunho's arm tighter. Nothing could be more perfect then that moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh... This was supposed to be longer, but it petered out and I just wanted to finish it and post it because it has been way, way, way too long since I last posted anything. And I'm so sorry for that. I've had a ton of stuff happen in my life and I just haven't been writing like I used to. I hope I'll be able to write more and post more.

Anyway- Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonder day/night. I love you.