The Nudist

Forever Shorties

“Here! Take you son. I'm going to go take a bath.” Jaejoong deposited a very Changmin into Yunho's arms the moment he walked through the door.

 

“Why are you again?” Yunho asked his son who replied by laughing and squirming out of his arms. Changmin toddled across the floor to his corner and laid down on his bunny plushie. Yunho shook his head and answered a knock at the door.

 

“Hi!” Yoochun said, handing a pink box to Yunho. “It's the last Friday of the month.”

 

“Oh that's right!” Yunho had forgotten what day it was. The monthly dinners they had were always so much fun. Yoochun was always in charge of dessert and he brought fancy cakes every time. “Do me a favor and try to get some clothes on the nudist in the corner. I think he just about drove Jaejoong to insanity today.”

 

“Where is Jaejoong now?” Yoochun picked up Changmin.

 

“In the tub. I'm gonna go check on him. I don't even think he's had time to start dinner so we're probably going to be eating very late.”

 

Yoochun nodded and headed for the nursery.

 

Yunho found Jaejoong in the tub with his head under the water. “You're not trying to drown yourself, are you?” Yunho half joked.

 

“No.” Jaejoong sat up. “I swear to god I'm going to staple that kid's shirt to his diaper. Though I think we can start transitioning him to underwear and pull-ups at night. He seems to be using the potty by himself just fine.”

 

“Already? That's good. Yoochun's here for dinner. I think we both forgot. He's getting Changmin dressed now.”

 

“! I completely forgot. You think we could just order out? I'm too tired to cook.” Jaejoong sank back into the tub.

 

“I'll call. What would you like?”

 

“I really don't care. All Changmin ate for lunch was strawberries and half a banana. And he still out ran me most of the day.”

 

Yunho sat down on the edge of the tub. “Relax until dinner gets here. I love you.”

 

“I love you, too.”

 

Yunho bent over, knotted his hand into Jaejoong's wet hair and kissed him quick.

 

“Stay with me for a little while. Let's just talk.”

 

Yunho sat on the edge of the tub and watched Jaejoong scrub himself. “How are you doing? Really?” Yunho asked.

 

“I'm okay. I wish I could work in the office more.”

 

“Mom is always willing to babysit. Why don't ask her to spend a few more days a week with Min?”

 

“I just feel guilty leaving him. He cries to much when I leave. I hate doing it. And I need to be here for the twins.”

 

“I know. But you need to be happy too. He loves Mom. And I know she wants to spend more time with him and the twins.”

 

“Do we have time for you to soak with me?”

 

“For a little while, then we have to get the twins up for dinner,” Yunho said as he stripped. He slid into the bathtub behind Jaejoong. He ran his hands over Jaejoong's shoulders and down his chest.

 

“I'm tired. I try to nap when I put the twins down after lunch, but I can't seem to get Changmin to nap.”

 

“Do you want me to stay home for a few days. You can go to the office and I'll watch the babies.”

 

Jaejoong sank lower into the water. “I want you to stay home. But I'm not going to go to the office. Jyuni will be home from camp next Sunday. It will be nice to have some time with the whole family.”

 

The bathroom door flew open and Changmin, in all his glory, ran in.

 

“He's again,” Yoochun said as he followed Changmin into the room. “Oh, and you're all , too.” Yoochun turned away.

 

“Sorry, Yoochun. We weren't expecting a visitor,” Yunho laughed.

 

“It's okay. I've seen it all before. I'll go get the twins.” Yoochun left, laughing slightly.

 

“Changmin, can't you keep your clothes on? Ever?” Jaejoong lifted Changmin into the tub. He washed Changmin's back gently with lavender soap, hoping the scent would calm him down.

 

Changmin smiled and relaxed in the warm water. “No clothes.”

 

“Yes clothes. You need to wear clothes.” Jaejoong sat up and let Yunho get out of the tub. Yunho grabbed a fluffy towel and wrapped Changmin up. Jaejoong got out of the tub next and tied a towel around Yunho's waist before tying one around his own body.

 

“Maybe we can work out a deal,” Yunho said.

 

“What kind of deal?” Jaejoong tilted his head to one side.

 

“Well, when I was Changmin's age, I wanted to be all the time too. So Mom made a deal with me; I had to wear clothes at meal times and when we left the house, but the rest of the time was clothing optional.”

 

“That might work.” Jaejoong grabbed another towel and dried his hair.

 

Yunho smiled gently. “Come on Minnie. Let's get dressed for dinner.”

 

“No!” Changmin shouted and giggled. He squirmed out of Yunho's arms and ran out of the room. He had a bunny he had to find.

 

“This is going to be impossible,” Jaejoong sighed. “Maybe we just have to let him grow out of it.”

 

“Maybe. I'm gonna run to the store and get some pull ups. And some gummy bears. We may have to bribe him to keep them on.”

 

“I don't like the idea of bribing our son to keep clothes on.”

 

“I know.” Yunho kissed Jaejoong's cheek. “But we might have to. Just for a little while.” Yunho pulled on his pants.

 

Yunho shook his head as he walked down stairs to the living. Changmin was sitting on the sofa, playing with his plush bunny, completely .

 

“I gave up,” Yoochun said, shaking his head. “I can't keep clothes on him.”

 

“At least he's happy.” Yunho smiled at his son. He checked on the twins in their bassinets.

 

“I suppose.” Yoochun shrugged. “Dinner should be here soon.”

 

“Okay. I need to run to the store, I'll be right back.” Yunho kissed the top of Changmin's head.

 

Jaejoong dressed quickly, feeling much better after being able to relax. He was tired and stressed out.

 

Jaejoong watched Yoochun walk around the kitchen with Hyobin in his arms. Moonbin was in his bouncer, sleeping. As much as he hated it, Yoochun was amazing with the twins; Hyobin especially. She never cried or fussed when Yoochun was around. It was like she didn't want to bother him. But she made soft dove-like sounds to get his attention.

 

Yoochun made it a habit to carry her around the house, bouncing her gently. He checked on Moonbin constantly, occasionally holding him. Moonbin was a much fussier baby and didn't like to be held and cuddled as much as his sister did.

 

Jaejoong couldn't help but still feel betrayed by Yoochun at times. He tried to bury the hurt feelings, but seeing Yoochun with the twins made him remember all the hateful things he had said.

 

“Look Hyobin, it's Dada. I bet you're getting hungry.” Yoochun smiled at the baby.

 

“I'm not feeling well today, so I'm going to give them formula. I'll get a bottle ready and you can feed Hyobin.”

 

“I'll get it.”

 

Jaejoong chewed his lips as he watched Yoochun move around the kitchen, preparing the babies' bottles while still holding Hyobin.

 

“He's not going to drop her,” Yunho said.

 

Jaejoong jumped. “Don't scare me like that.”

 

“Sorry.” Yunho kissed Jaejoong's cheek. “Is everything alright?”

 

“Yeah. It's just... Yoochun is so good with the twins, especially Hyobin. It's just... I've been so mad at him for so long. It's hard to get over it, you know?”

 

“I do. He's trying really hard. He doesn't think he can make it up to you directly, so he's making sure he's doing everything in his power for the kids.”

 

“I know.” Jaejoong sat at the table and waited for Yoochun to bring the bottles over.

 

“I managed to get pull ups on the nudist. Nothing else though. It only cost two gummy bears.”

 

“This is going to be hell until he gets over this.”

 

Yunho picked up Moonbin and began to feed him. “Yeah. But we have lots of help.”

 

Jaejoong stared at his hands and at Yunho and Yoochun.

 

“What's wrong?” Yoochun asked.

 

“I'm sitting at the table and I'm not feeding a baby. It's... Weird, I guess.”

 

Yoochun and Yunho laughed. “Relax, we got this,” Yoochun said.

 

Jaejoong took a deep breath and forced himself to relax. He could trust Yunho and Yoochun to feed the babies. Changmin climbed on to Jaejoong's lap, still only wearing the pull ups. But it was a start. Jaejoong hugged Changmin close, feeling better and reminding himself that it was okay to ask for help when he needed it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number 5 on the list. I was a nudist baby. Until I was like five years old. I just didn't like clothes. IDK it was a thing in my life.